kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ex-mom seems to be very ridiculous. There can be ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-husband etc.. but in my knowledge, mom can never be ex as you can be born only once your life-time & only one woman can deliver you whether good or bad.

But Meera uses the word ex-mom.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😆... hats off to the writers... they dont know the meaning of mother...Meera is a crap... she is a brat... she keeps saying my ex mom... Gopi is her biological mother and no one can take that from her...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

😆... hats off to the writers... they dont know the meaning of mother...Meera is a crap... she is a brat... she keeps saying my ex mom... Gopi is her biological mother and no one can take that from her...

Even the worst of brats never use this so called terminology.😡 Even the biggest of criminals don't use this word as there is only one biological mother & no one can take her place. Gopi is Meera's & Vidya's biological mother & no one can change that fact.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Even the worst of brats never use this so called terminology.😡 Even the biggest of criminals don't use this word as there is only one biological mother & no one can take her place. Gopi is Meera's & Vidya's biological mother & no one can change that fact.

Exactly... how can they write such dialogues...
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
saathiya show with worst dialogues..! no sensibility..!Edited by simibrar1990 - 8 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That's cos Meera is an ex-cuse ðŸ˜†.  She doesn't know how to respect people, feelings or situation.  And the way she says "no.vay!" Has me reaching for the phrase book.  Sorry if I hit on anyone's nerves. 
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Ex-mom seems to be very ridiculous. There can be ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-husband etc.. but in my knowledge, mom can never be ex as you can be born only once your life-time & only one woman can deliver you whether good or bad.

But Meera uses the word ex-mom.😆

Because Meera is modern day cool-kid who invents new words like this everyday which are basically meaningless ðŸ˜•
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃   Character Meera And Vidya Have Been Destroyed  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Tomorrow  We Shall Have Ex Dad ; Ex Daughter ; Ex Son 😉   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜†   But You Can Have Ex Steps, Like Step Mother, Father, Son, Daughter ðŸ˜† If Ahem Keeps Marrying Every Other Day ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ He Has Already Married Gopi Thrice, Once To Gia, Twice o Devoleena, Lucky Guy ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ    ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kukkakaali

Because Meera is modern day cool-kid who invents new words like this everyday which are basically meaningless ðŸ˜•

It is not the question of modern. No matter how much ever forward you become, you cannot change certain facts.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tbh -- i can completely see where Meera-Vidya are coming from in regards to their hostility to Gopi. Think about it from their perspective, they don't know the truth. All they know, thanks to Ahem and maybe Mansi, is that Gopi abandoned them to look after someone else's child. That stings man. Both girls, especially Meera are right to lash out at Gopi because they feel betrayed. It's true that Gopi did miss out on their formative years and was not there when the girls needed her the most. So I can see where the anger and resentment the two have for Gopi comes from (although even I admit that Meera's bratty behaviour with everyone else is too much). I strongly feel like once the truth comes out with the entire backstory, they'll realize how wrong they were about their mother. 

As for the question of whether a person can be an ex-mom. Idk. Probably not an ex-mom but yea, I don't think a birth mother necessarily has to be actual mom all the time. I think even adopted mothers or step moms can be more motherly and more "real moms" to kids than birth mothers -- if i'm making any sense LOL.