Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

This is not the anandi we know (Page 8)

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

If Jagya thinks Ganga is right and Anandi is interfering why would he blame Ganga for Anandi's exit?
Either Jagya thinks differently from his soul mate or his soul mate doesn't know how his mind works

If Anandi leaves even Jagya also should obviously think of it as good riddance .After all even Jagya has been putting up with her interference for so many years. So why would he blame Ganga for all the cunning manipulations of Anandi?

And yes Jagya is the most handsome man in the whole universe that Anandi is after himTongue

Lol why Anandi thinks she cannot move out in his presence Definitely it will make him think something wrong happened in BH behind his back
since Ganga blamed him so Jagya will think Ganga messed up  

why is that Anandi is living in lalaand he will stop her Did he even keep her his house that he will stop her exit now Confusedhe pretty clearly said its none of my business its between you and Dadisaa 11 years ago even now since she convinced Dadisaa so why Anandi ji thinks he will stop her SillyJust now he said whatever she does is not my  concern still ?

and when did Jagya say Anandi is not interfering Just because Jagya does not say anything to her does not mean he does not think she is not interfering 

and Anandi the great is not leaving giving any more excuse she manipulated whole situation to Ganga hates her  Wah

and yes Jagya is very handsome Most handsome man in the whole universe Tongue  and  Anandi seems to be still living in her fantasy lands for him He listens to her more than his wife when did  he say or showed ?  She assumed herself ?he will stop her she cannot say no to him but will have to and he will feel bad  She will fall weak in front of him lol  Wake up lady if Ganga is blamed for her misunderstandings where this woman is less So called great Anandi ji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
yes anandi indirectly hint ganga what u have said about me then why cant ganga told anandi yes I have said I have said nothing wrong ..chehre pe baarah kyon baj rahe they ganga ke face pe .ganga chup kyon ho gay .iska matlab to yahi ganga ne jo khuch anandi ke baare mein woh galat hai

and when ganga said to anandi if u leave then jagya will blame me then obviously ganga is caring about herself not about anandi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_RTeehisusmitablushingaparnauma

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by blushing

Why Jagya feels Ganga said something to Anandi resulted Aanndi left BH in hurry...Ganga toh always nice with Anandi na...its Anandi who interfere...

Why would Jagya Q Ganga ? Jagaya didn't trust Ganga kya ...why he would blame Ganga if Anandi leave BH...

Why Ganga feels Jagya will blame her... a
Why is Ganga so scared about Anandi leaving ?
She thinks she is right so why should that bother her?
After all Anandi is only leaving in a huff.

If Ganga knows she is right why should she be scared of Jagya shouting at her? She should have all the answers after all she is right 

lol what did Ganga say to Anandi ? you tell what did she say ? Did she bash poor darling adorable Anandi  She was talking to her husband did she say anything to this woman ? Did she say ?

Ganga is scared because this woman leaving in huff puff in Jagya's absence then he can think something happened in BH behind his back and since Anandi the great had secret cabin meeting with Ganga is it because of that 

why Anandi ji is running behind Jagya's back Why she cannot go in front of him if she is so right ?

tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
yes anandi is extremely selfish and trying to put ganga image down that is why anandi told ganga not to worry I will say to jagya that I am going by myself not because of u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_hisusmitablushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Did Anandi say anything different?
She did say that she wanted to leave BH so that Jagya will listen to his wife rather than her. Apparently Ganga also feels the same way that Jagya heeds to Anandi's words than hers and that according to her is interference
She did say the same thing to Dsa too - People including Ganga do seem to think that Anandi is taking the great position held by Ganga and Dadisa used to be blamed for that and Jagya needs to be blamed for that.

It is quite clear that she is leaving because of Dsa and J.

jayashree.g_Jaya_hisusmitablushing

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

yes anandi indirectly hint ganga what u have said about me then why cant ganga told anandi yes I have said I have said nothing wrong ..chehre pe baarah kyon baj rahe they ganga ke face pe .ganga chup kyon ho gay .iska matlab to yahi ganga ne jo khuch anandi ke baare mein woh galat hai

and when ganga said to anandi if u leave then jagya will blame me then obviously ganga is caring about herself not about anandi

Ganga k chehere pai baara baj gaye because she came to know  suddenly Anandi the great heard her conversation and she is leaving because of that so she is leaving because of her 
Ganga nai kya galat keh diya Anandi kai bare mein  Did she blame Anandi ? what she said about Anandi Did she blame her for lusting after her husband , did she blame her for trying to snatch her family 

she only why Anandi interfered in our matter about Mannu and took this decision without asking us How the hell that is wrong ?

tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
ganga clearly told before yesterday that anandi is interfering our lives .is this is not blaming then what is this .obviously it is wrong for ganga to say anandi is interfering in their life

and btw anandi also has not said so bad thing about ganga

_Jaya_hisusmitaRTeeblushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
What wrong did she say ? Yes she said Ganga is full of bitterness towards her and she also did say that she must have contributed to it.
The only connection she has with BH is Dsa. J is more of a friend rather than her ex husband 

She doesn't want them to face tough situations because of her.

To protect these relationships she is going away.

After all who is Ganga to her? She is Dsa's bahu and her friend's wife other than that she is nobody to Anandi that Anandi should get angry with Ganga and leave Haweli.

By thinking that Anandi is angry with her it is Ganga who is attaching more importance to her in Anandi's life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_surabhi01hisusmitaRTeeblushing

Go to top