Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

This is not the anandi we know (Page 7)

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

if Aji is behaving difftly then so is ganga . why same thing is not said abt ganga wen we know ganga's ckt is not like this that she will mind Aji.
or is the mind set is Aji kare toh raasleela aur ganga kare toh uska ckt heela.

When its said that Ganga is not behaving differently!She is a complete new character,butchered badly and not behaving like the actual character,I said it always.So why this question,didn't get it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Stephi IF-Sizzlerz
Stephi
Stephi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by Stephi

Originally posted by Hina-

Lol just a question why Anandi ji was assuming Jagya will stop her LOL
He just recently said i have no right to interfere in Anandi's personal matters Neither he kept her in house He even then said its between you and Dadisaa i cannot say anything 

Anandi and her lalaland 

It's a very good question .Wink I have another one . Anandi recalls Dadisaa asking her to go after Jagya comes back from Jaipur. Anandi refuses as Jagya will try to stop her and if she refuses then he might feel bad.  Why is she  so concerned   about Jagya's  feelings? She does not care for Shivam's  feelings, she does not care for Dadisa  feelings, Ganga's feelings not to  even mention, but she wants to protect Jagya coz he might feel bad LOL. I mean, her only connection with   BH is  Dadisa, no ? So  who is  Jagya  in her life that she cannot  go without  hurting him( that's what she thinks, not me) LOL . Anandi ji, time to wake up, he's a married manLOL
lol so true stephi.
why does she think J will stop her. din't she hear him saying that he won't & can't interfere in he r prsnl matters.
luks like Aji is till not gotten over wid he r 1st husbandWinkthatswhy she keeps on staying in his house under same roof for 11 long yrs. while luk ganga doesn't even want 2 meet ratan.

btw stephi 2days WU on BH part is in JaGan AT. u hav 2 see it there.after  page no. 13 or 14.9may b)

You know tiny , for me it won't   be unusual if  Jagya  try to stop  Anandi from  leaving..  Somehow It is a  part of the basic culture and  upbringing that people try to stop the one who is leaving esp after un unpleasant situation .. What is strange to me and not really quite normal is  that for  Anandi  Jagya  is  still the only person whose feelings she cares about.Not her sons nor Dadisa's.( again I won't even mention Ganga's feelingsLOL  ) She was  very determined while she was talking  with  Ganga, with Dadisa, with her  son, but  de facto run  away from  Yagya because she cannot say no to him. WHY ?
Linking all this  with the scene at the breakfast table,what conclusion arises? She announces  she should move out  so  Jagya can  finally start to listen to his wife and not her? Does she compete with Ganga?It is quite an arrogant statement from her side.  But  If she really thought  so with good intentions then   why she didn't keep it  for  herself?Any normal person would have done so.  If She thought that perhaps she's a nuisance to  her ex 's  married life she could  peacefully take step and  retreat . But then  she did  something even worse. She said to Dadisa Ganga hates her , has poison in her  heart, directly put the blame on  Ganga. Ganga hates her only because she dared to give her opinion about her own kid!?  Or because she encourages her  son she'll buy him a better a video game if he  reach the top 5.? Wow. Is Anandi just  stupid and doesn't understand where is the problem or she is mannerless and jealous? Or everything would  be OK in Anandiland if Ganga just keep her mouth shut. Forever.

@ bold  Thanks a lot Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuDreamer_tiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

Lol people are defending Anandi like she is talking so nicely to Ganga like Ganga is abusing her ?
why Anandi is leaving BH did Ganga even ask her but Anandi ji cannot stay in her limits but push leg in others matters then when others dont like she leaves the places doing drama they hate me

What to say about thinking of this woman Anandi Smart woman i must say Someone should learn how to become great from her and put others too

[DIV]She has already blamed Ganga in front of Dadisaa so whatever she will say to Jagya will only be her greatness drama So in front of him will become goody goody covering up Ganga but told Dadisaa she is leaving because of Ganga so Dadisaa will tell Jagya and Anandi she has gained points in front of Jagya
Very smart anandi.she is becoming the worse character after leap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13tiny15

Stephi IF-Sizzlerz
Stephi
Stephi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Stephi

Lol just a question why Anandi ji was assuming Jagya will stop her LOL
He just recently said i have no right to interfere in Anandi's personal matters Neither he kept her in house He even then said its between you and Dadisaa i cannot say anything 

Anandi and her lalaland 

It's a very good question .Wink I have another one . Anandi recalls Dadisaa asking her to go after Jagya comes back from Jaipur. Anandi refuses as Jagya will try to stop her and if she refuses then he might feel bad.  Why is she  so concerned   about Jagya's  feelings? She does not care for Shivam's  feelings, she does not care for Dadisa  feelings, Ganga's feelings not to  even mention, but she wants to protect Jagya coz he might feel bad LOL. I mean, her only connection with   BH is  Dadisa, no ? So  who is  Jagya  in her life that she cannot  go without  hurting him( that's what she thinks, not me) LOL . Anandi ji, time to wake up, he's a married manLOL
a married man with two kids  Anandi ji don't day dream about him 

A happily married man with two kids Heart

Edited by Stephi - 06 May 2015 at 3:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
A is always behind J
She just wants him 2 dance on her tunes
poking nose in his personal matter,creating diff between happily married couple and then becomes mahaan
wah

Dreamer_

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Why Jagya feels Ganga said something to Anandi resulted Aanndi left BH in hurry...Ganga toh always nice with Anandi na...its Anandi who interfere...

Why would Jagya Q Ganga ? Jagaya didn't trust Ganga kya ...why he would blame Ganga if Anandi leave BH...

Why Ganga feels Jagya will blame her... a
Why is Ganga so scared about Anandi leaving ?
She thinks she is right so why should that bother her?
After all Anandi is only leaving in a huff.

If Ganga knows she is right why should she be scared of Jagya shouting at her? She should have all the answers after all she is right 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_surabhi01hisusmitaRTeeblushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
If Jagya thinks Ganga is right and Anandi is interfering why would he blame Ganga for Anandi's exit?
Either Jagya thinks differently from his soul mate or his soul mate doesn't know how his mind works

If Anandi leaves even Jagya also should obviously think of it as good riddance .After all even Jagya has been putting up with her interference for so many years. So why would he blame Ganga for all the cunning manipulations of Anandi?

And yes Jagya is the most handsome man in the whole universe that Anandi is after himTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_hisusmitaRTeeblushing

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Is it Ganga who is selfish worried for her image or Anandi who is extremely selfish and cunning woman who is changing colors in front of everyone and try to make her image  as great  and put Ganga down 
Its Anandi 

Ganga was worried no misunderstanding should come  in her husband's mind with sudden exit of Anandi because its natural for him to think why Anandi left suddenly did something happen behind his back in BH  

Anand's theory of running away in Jagya's absence wow clever woman how did she think he will not ask her why she left because definitely he will be shocked why she left all of a sudden Probably she was expecting him to come after in Shiv Niketan to ask her Tongue

This woman Anandi is quite cleverly changing colors in front of everyone and becoming so called great 

First in front of Dadisaa she blamed Ganga Ganga hates me thats why i am leaving so that Ganga can enjoy of all rights of BH being her house and what a liar is this Anandi when did Ganga even question her rights in BH She only questioned her right to be decision maker and her and Jagya's kid but Anandi  cannot take that How dare Ganga question her  so she blamed  Ganga of hating her in front of Dadisaa and she is becoming so called great by leaving BH for Ganga in front of Dadisaa 

Ganga was at least honest in front of Anandi about her thinking but Anandi she was two faced At one point lying to her i am not leaving because of you at other taunting her too telling her she heard her conversation with Jagya and indirectly  throwing on Ganga's face too yes i am leaving because of you 

In front of jagya she will put another fake mask and show him its her own decision but she has already beaten drum in front of Dadisaa and dadisaa now will tell this to Jagya one day or the other 

Wow Anandi ji how clever and cunning you are Just cleverly this woman made herself great and put Ganga down and what did Ganga even say to her ?Nothing 

Ganga did not abuse her , accuse her , blamed her She only asked why Anandi interferes in our matters and that became Ganga's sin 

wah Anandi Gauri was so right for you Such a clever and cunning woman is this Anandi 

tiny15

Go to top