Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

This is not the anandi we know (Page 27)

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
u r post is definitely about me .i am not living at fairy land . .I dont have hobbies to live in fairy land

Edited by surabhi01 - 07 May 2015 at 12:16pm

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdjha

anandi losing her child and ganga not losing...well quite insensitive to compare this...to give away the best mom trophy.
anandi of course is worst mom...but still she did not lose her daughter while enjoying herself or out of sheer negligence. Yes i agree whatever happened was wrong, and anandi is at fault to take the risk..no doubt there. but then ganga also lost her mannu in a similar way when ratan took him away...and thanks to anandi she got him back.
she would have lost him yet again, had ratan not had a change of heart. would she be bad mom then? 

and atleast all the times ganga was fighting for her own son and her own gain, but anandi was doing it for an unknown person for no gain of hers. that is quite a difference. but anyways i dnt mind anandi being worst mom as well.

i just want to see how much good JaGan relation and abhi-DS relation will be post bad mom-beta are out of BH.

Dont know who made this insensitive comment... its really pitiful that people can think in such a way.

Anyway, as far as I remember, ganga had also lost her child. Just as anandi's nandini was snatched away from her, ganga's mannu was also snatched away by Ratan.

But Anandi risked her life and brought her son back to her. ganga was fortunate.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_hisusmita

faryal-malik Goldie
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
lol why Ganga is opportunist Ganga should sit and worship Anandi ji for everything the great friend of hers does about her matters without asking her WackoIf Ganga is opportunist then what is Anandi I have no words for her Deadhow she blamed Ganga for hating  her  Where Ganga has spit poison on her o yes Ganga said why interferes in our personal matters like this Mannu Ratan Indeed very wrong done to poor Anandi 
Ganga should have fallen on poor Anandi ji s feet immediately great work done since she did not Anandi became so called victim and Ganga opportunist  WahDead

l

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
truth is always bitter . when truth is shown fighting start to proove their point any how

jayashree.gProphet_

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
v dont want ganga anandi friendship .i when there is no faith so no friendship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prophet_

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Pitiable is whose thinking is these Ganga bashers and Anandi supporters those who are blaming us You pity our thinking we too pity your thinking 
Anandi and Ganga cannot be compared for how their child was snatched  Ganga was running away from home  because her great husband was planning to kill her and separate her child from her forever Anandi who takes her daughter to a dangerous spot like that and later where she was running Anandi herself knows she lost her daughter because of her mistake and people are blaming us

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
JaGan relation will be however they will see They never asked madam ji to leave Let me see what more mahanta drama Anandi does out of BH i will see that too 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
truth is always bitter thatswhy ppl r putting false blames on ode r ckts 2 defend Aji.
and writing that Aji loosing her daughter makes sum1 insensitive then wat abt  who said same things 2 ganga?? why such double  standards??
and this statement was made in reply of sum1 who was bashing ganga wid false blames.

Go to top