Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

This is not the anandi we know (Page 23)

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@hisusmita if that was for me that people have not said Jagya gives more weightage to Anandi's words read our posts carefully You better read your friends posts carefully I have read then replied so kindly before telling me you better read your friends posts yourself 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
agree wid u jia.the think Ajis's mask has cum off v.clearly v. meticulously .and ppl r not able  2 digets it so putting false blames on oder ckts 2 make Aji image goody 2 shoes & maintain it.
really its said bcuming gud is easy but 2 maintain that gudness is difficult & not every1 can handle it & Aji has proved it how bad handler is she.well done Aji.Clap 
btw ppl need not 2 worry abt ganga. they shud now worry abt their Aji & her sweet bully son shivam & heir "sweet chaalbaaz nandini.

bcoz ganga won't say Aji  interfering in their prsnl matters until Aji does like this again.

but i wish sum1 does wid Aji wat she  did wid ganga then i"ll say Aji as rite wen she won't "bark".

jdfan

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Its amazing how Ganga is put down so much  to glorify Anandi Tongue
Who is Ganga to question Anandi about her pain when she gave promise to ratan about Mannu 

Then who was Anandi to Ganga when Ganga cried for her on Shiv's death ? nothing who is  Anandi to Ganga ? What relationship Nothing  but  If Ganga can feel Anandi's pain in her why she Anandi forgot about same Ganga while giving promise to her abuser , her  rapist to meet her child without asking her ?why Ganga is wrong to question her on this 

its hilarious how Anandi's pathetic act is covered where she did extreme wrong but Ganga is called names who was she to question Anandi about her pain 

Definitely amazing Clap
ooo Ganga is so bad evil woman  Anandi is saint Dead

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
jagya's soul mate has said whatever wrong to him and all JaGan fans bash her for it but she did no wrong to Anandi but its hilarious how all time Jagya bashers have now become his supporters to put Ganga down and to defend AnandiTongue

Ganga wll realize her mistake she will i am sure she will and rectify it as well and its upto Jagya to forgive her 

but people should not worry about Jagan marriage better worry about AnSh marriage i want to know what Shivam knows about his father What Anandi told him about her soul mate and his biological father 

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by kikyo

Its amazing how Ganga is put down so much  to glorify Anandi Tongue
Who is Ganga to question Anandi about her pain when she gave promise to ratan about Mannu 

Then who was Anandi to Ganga when Ganga cried for her on Shiv's death ? nothing who is  Anandi to Ganga ? What relationship Nothing  but  If Ganga can feel Anandi's pain in her why she Anandi forgot about same Ganga while giving promise to her abuser , her  rapist to meet her child without asking her ?why Ganga is wrong to question her on this 

its hilarious how Anandi's pathetic act is covered where she did extreme wrong but Ganga is called names who was she to question Anandi about her pain 

Definitely amazing Clap
ooo Ganga is so bad evil woman  Anandi is saint Dead
aww faria we know it ganga is evil. she fears Aji bcoz she thinks J wil blast her bcoz Aji is  2 gud.
wen did ganga say she fears that her mrd life will worsen bcoz of Aji leaving . she only said J"ll blame her if Aji goes like this esply wen ganga disagreed wid Aji & after that Aji went.

and luks like ppl r  so shocked that they don't know whos  mask has cum off or rather in denial & blaming oder ckts

jdfan

jayashree.g Newbie
jayashree.g
jayashree.g

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Who is anandi to ganga when anandi risked her life and brought her mannu back. Who is anandi to ganga when anandi fought with BH people during haveli burn fiasco. Who is anandi to ganga when anandi prayed for her well being during her delivery. Who is anandi to ganga when anandi was worried for mannu's health and came all the way from udaipur along with shiv to offer support if any. 
Answer is nothing but anandi did it because she is cunning, manipulative and selfish.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlans_Jaya_Shinyahisusmitasurabhi01aparnauma

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

jagya's soul mate has said whatever wrong to him and all JaGan fans bash her for it but she did no wrong to Anandi but its hilarious how all time Jagya bashers have now become his supporters to put Ganga down and to defend AnandiTongue

Ganga wll realize her mistake she will i am sure she will and rectify it as well and its upto Jagya to forgive her 

but people should not worry about Jagan marriage better worry about AnSh marriage i want to know what Shivam knows about his father What Anandi told him about her soul mate and his biological father 
faria shivam doesn't even know abt his twin sis whos kidnapped  due 2 foolishness of his own mother.then wat"ll he know abt his father. he doesn't even know abt his  real GPs.
and wen that woman was questioned abt it she  took offence bcoz she cudn't face truth which was shown by ganga. i don't know why J said  2ganga abt not facing truth while Aji doesn't back then .he thinks Aji like this bcoz Aji'd put her image like this but in fact shes one who cna't afce the truth bcoz if Aji'dn't told shivam abt nanndini & her kidnapping due  2 her then i think whos the prsn who can't face truth??

and yes ppl don't need 2 think abt JaGan mrd life now. bcoz now it"ll bcum like it used 2 b pre-leap wid the root cause gone. yes it"ll take bit of time as wat damage Aji'd done in 11yrs won't b straighten out wid in 11 days.but i m sure now it"ll b fine all btn JaGan but probs will start pouring in 4 Aji.
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
there is some chaal behind anandi helping to ganga

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hjlansjayashree.g_Jaya_hisusmita

Go to top