Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

This is not the anandi we know (Page 15)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Isn't DS ask Anandi wait till Jagya comes back as  wrote in WU ...

if i am day dreaming... not seen episode

who bring Jagya DS and Ganga...

Anandi toh dominate Jagya na... why Ganga DS bring Jagya name ...Anandi herself did not say tell Jagya i am leaving

esp Ganga...why she fel Jagya never forgive her...why?...Who is Anandi for whom Jagya never forgives his own lovely wife ...as per as Ganag own words if i am day dreaming...

Anandi always to wish leave neither DS agree reason was given by Anandi that time as she had delicate relation with BH was ruled out by DS

11 years back Anandi clearly mention it will be tough for Ganga Jagya... but DS ruled out...

now Anandi DS both witness Ganga's state clearly she is suffering due to Anandi ...DS agree with Anandi ...

Anandi gave her reason ...DS too witness Ganga's discomfort ...whts wrong

when Anandi raise this DS did not agree that time Ganga too said she had faith love and all...

now Aanndi gave reason ...its not taunt its fact...DS too witness
what wrong DS have asked if she said leave in presence of Jagya Is that wrong ?why she cannot leave in his presence LOLwhy she is running away behind is back Whats wrong in telling him so he won't be worried confused shocked what happened ?
Anandi clearly mention it will be problem for Ganga 11 years ago then why she cannot stay in limits in BH ? Is Ganga minding her presence No what she minds her lectures to Jagya which he does not ask her opinion and she has been doing it for a long time Why her compassion was over flowing in her she forgot about Ganga  while giving promise to ratan singh 

Anandi was angry at Shiv he agreed for marriage request of DS and did not consult her  Shiv did not know DS did not ask her

so why Ganga cannot mind if Anandi does not consult her and give promise to her abuser for her child then why Anandi thinks Ganga hates her Ganga does not hate her she hates no one 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
btw if anandi really interfering ganga life they why ganga did not raise objection for this 11 years back . why she tolerated anandi interference 11 years why sudden complain of interference ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_hisusmitaRTeeblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

yes yes why ganga is scare of jagya , did she fear that jagya will make distance with ganga because of anandi . leaving bh

exactly...none of has answer for this

why Ganga feel Aandi leaving BH will be effect Jagya her relation LOL why Jagya never forgive her ..

why ?...Jagya toh never involves in Anandi matter. na... Jagya toh does not bother whether Anandi stay or gone or do whatever...LOL

'Why his own wife thinks Anandi's departure made husband wife equation worsen...Shocked

Isn't this funny  Wacko Ganga feel Anandi is interfering in their personal matter same time Ganga feel Aanndi's departure will hamper her personal equation with Jagya even more Shocked

exactly Ganga kya matlab hain...she wish Anandi stay out in their matter same time she ask Anandi don't go if she goes her husband never forgive her LOL

Anandi toh did not said plz tell Jagya I am going...  LOL

Edited by blushing - 07 May 2015 at 12:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_RTeesurabhi01hisusmitaaparnauma

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
yes aditi why such prejudice about jagya .by ganga

jayashree.gProphet_RTeeblushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
For Anandi Jagya's permission not matter...wht makes difference .. Jagya is not interfering na...he won't give dam na ... so Anandi leaving beh ind his back...Jagya toh already clear na its between DS and Anandi 11 years back na...

so whts point

But both DS Ganga use Jagya name to stop Anandi

jayashree.gProphet_surabhi01hisusmitaRTeeaparnauma

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
yes aditi why should anandi wait for jagya .cant anandi take decision without jagya .?

jayashree.gProphet_hisusmitaRTeeblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

yes aditi why such prejudice about jagya .by ganga

whts Ganga problem...

she feels Anandi is way too interferes she dislike when Jagya give Anandi example as shown in FB...

same time Ganga herself feels her personal equation will worsen...due to Anandi's departure...Shocked

Ganga also said they already had bitterness this will worsen ...why how come Shocked

Jagya will or shd be happy na... isn't he said its between DS and Anandi ... he had no role ...

why Ganga bring him LOL even Anandi herself did not bring Jagya if she dominates him

jayashree.gProphet_surabhi01hisusmitaRTeeaparnauma

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I agree with leaves - Anandi has changed she is playing her cards smartly to remain in good books of Jagya and Dadisa and intelligently putting it on Ganga. Eleveen years of loneliness has made her a bit cunning and shrwed. May be now she has only Jagya and Dadisa to be called as FAMILY. Her second in laws has left her and moved on gracefully. Her father has found life on jis own. So she wants to protect her goodwill with her first husband and first Dadi Saas.
She herself wanted to move on the first day because she did not want to fall into a complex relationship. Jagya understood her and he agreed fully. So why cannot she keep her point across in front of every one and say that we all need space and move out gracefully.
On the contrary the way it is shown that the main reason is Ganga comparing her opinion with Anandis decision relating to Shivam. I found too many flaws in this:
1. She is telling all sugar coated words that it is nothing to do with Ganga but at heart she knows the main reason is Ganga does not want Anandi to control Ganga s decision.
2. Shedid not tell this straight forward to Ganga but smartly told at the end that I have heard you and have taken offense of it, so i am moving out because I want to show you that you are the reason for it.
3. She is like if I am to stay at this house I will have say in every matter and control DS and Jagya and Ganga. And Ganga should lick my feet and praise me.
3. She intelligently putting Ganga at a false position with Jagya by moving out in his absence. If she so clean in her mind, why does not she tell jagya about her decision and move. She is just putting a stage for showing Jagya look I am so good that I am silently moving out without telling you I am hurt by Ganga and if I tell you this you will be so sad.
Anandi s move to me is an effort to take DS and Jagya by her side and screwing up ganga. But I am happy that we saw a Cunning and Shrwed Anandi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top