Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

This is not the anandi we know (Page 14)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Anandi did not poison DS DS was very much present when Jagaya Ganga talking...
Anandi said bad words for Ganga why DS did not stop her said its not Anandi ur wrong Ganga is nice...

why DS agree with her this time... 

yes Anandi is bad ...why Ganga bring her husband goes on said he will never forgive her if Anandi leave 

who is Anandi... is clear Ganga try to save her name ... why Ganga thinks Jaga will blame her when Jagay has no business with Anandi na..

Why Ganga feel Jagya her relation will be worsen why ? Why Ganga bring Jagya ? WHY 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prophet_RTeehisusmita

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hina-

Originally posted by blushing

Anandi was staying only for DS...why would she stop for Jagya... Anandi needs DS approval not Jagya...

wonder why Ganga bring Jagya name too to stop Anandi... 
then why Anandi ji is leaving behind Jagya's back not in front of him Wacko
and Ganga was at least honest with her why she thinks 

wonder why Anandi brought Ganga's name to leave WackoCant she say she wants to leave because she wants to  Great sacrificing soul by putting others down 
sacrificing soul my foot 
Anandi is the biggest drama baaz aurat i have ever seen 

just look at this drama queen Gaining sympathies from all as well and blaming Ganga as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Anandi did not poison DS DS was very much present when Jagaya Ganga talking...
Anandi said bad words for Ganga why DS did not stop her said its not Anandi ur wrong Ganga is nice...

why DS agree with her this time... 

yes Anandi is bad ...why Ganga bring her husband goes on said he will never forgive her if Anandi leave 

who is Anandi... is clear Ganga try to save her name ... why Ganga thinks Jaga will blame her when Jagay has no business with Anandi na..

Why Ganga feel Jagya her relation will be worsen why ? Why Ganga bring Jagya ? WHY 
God you are twisting and turning everything 
Anandi has blamed Ganga in front of Ds after they are heard jaGan conversation What crime Ganga has done there ?may be indeed she did a sin she should have said O thy highness the queen of my life I here by declare you have every right to say whatever and give promises to whomever about my kids you own me and i will follow you always Thats what Ganga should have said because otherwise Anandi manipulated it in front of Dadisaa Immediately after that she said to DS Ganga dislikes me so what ds will say to her ? 

Ganga is wrong if she thinks any Anandi can worsen her relation with Jagya but she is not bound to kiss feet of this Anandi if she goes and give promises to her abusers she will make them meet with her kid Anandi had no moral  , legal and eihical right to do this

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Isn't DS ask Anandi wait till Jagya comes back as  wrote in WU ...

if i am day dreaming... not seen episode

who bring Jagya DS and Ganga...

Anandi toh dominate Jagya na... why Ganga DS bring Jagya name ...Anandi herself did not say tell Jagya i am leaving

esp Ganga...why she fel Jagya never forgive her...why?...Who is Anandi for whom Jagya never forgives his own lovely wife ...as per as Ganag own words if i am day dreaming...

Anandi always to wish leave neither DS agree reason was given by Anandi that time as she had delicate relation with BH was ruled out by DS

11 years back Anandi clearly mention it will be tough for Ganga Jagya... but DS ruled out...

now Anandi DS both witness Ganga's state clearly she is suffering due to Anandi ...DS agree with Anandi ...

Anandi gave her reason ...DS too witness Ganga's discomfort ...whts wrong

when Anandi raise this DS did not agree that time Ganga too said she had faith love and all...

now Aanndi gave reason ...its not taunt its fact...DS too witness

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_surabhi01aparnauma

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
JaGan were living a perfect life before a woman is planted in their lives by Dadisaa  Jagya's Balika Vadhu For 11 years problems are coming specially last 5 years  Why?
 Has Jagya changed? No he is same So sweet ,mature , sensible and honestly  the only sane person left in BV My heroEmbarrassed
was that people throwing a taunt he is most handsome person in universe yes he is Tonguepeople have spoken truth in their taunt Wink

Ganga has went bonkers yes  Why because Anandi ji the great before used to interfere occasionally from Udaipur now from 11 years constantly suffocating them Ouchso Ganga has lost it and i am sure she will get back to sense now again since Anandi  left Mark my words ganga's redemption track wll start now Ganga will be back to old Ganga  Time for Ganga to redeem Party

but i cannot guarantee she will not lose it if Anandi comes back again so hopefully Anandi stays away or if Jagya wants to save his martial run away from BH along with his wife and kids 

DS can stay with her childkali Jagya can stay with his wife and kids happily ever after Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
It is Anandi's wish who she decides to help. If she felt like helping Ratan she will help and she will do all that she can and if she has not been able to fulfil the promise she will apologise to him.
If she could help Ganga a nobody to her to Singhs and risk her own life to bring Ganga's child back she can help Ratan too. Who was Ganga to ask her why she couldn't see the pain that Ganga was put through by Ratan?
 Anandi helped Dsa and J who ruined her life. Why should she not promise Ratan?

Anandi already said that she should have asked them and she apologised for not asking them and when she couldn't convince Ganga she left it there. It was Ganga linking her behaviour with Anandi to make a point to her husband. She could have very well told her husband that she considers Anandi's actions as intrusive without comparing. 
It is Ganga who thinks her promising Ratan is an act of interference from Anandi.
If that was an act of interference then Anandi snatching Mannu and bringing back to her also was an act of interference

If she is leaving haweli she is leaving it to protect her relationships.For her Dsa is more important and infact she has equal claims over Dsa's love and affection as Jagya has.
Why should she be angry with Ganga? Yes she is upset that there is bitterness in Ganga with regard to her. Well Anandi human with feelings even she is mahaan Anybody will be upset if the think people are resenting them rightly or wrongly.
By the time Ganga came to stop her she has already gotten over her feelings and doing what is needed.In her scheme of things her relationship with Dsa her friendship with J more space for her and for Shivam are the only things that fit.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_surabhi01hisusmitablushing

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

yes yes why ganga is scare of jagya , did she fear that jagya will make distance with ganga because of anandi . leaving bh

Edited by surabhi01 - 07 May 2015 at 12:23am

Prophet_blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

where is twisting...

Ganga clearly said there lot off bitterness in her Jagya realtion if Anandi leave it will be worsen ...Jagya will blame her...

why Ganga go on said Jagya will never forgive her...never forgive...for Anandi ...

its not my day dreaming Ganga said this exact lines...

why don't DS correct Anandi when she said Ganga dislike her... DS keep quite...even when Ganga Q her why DS gave permission now DS remain quite ...

why don't DS answer ...Ganga herself said she get answer went to stop Anandi...

where is twisting...Ganga said if Anandi leaves Jagya will blame her their relationship will be worsen Jagya will never forgive

if Jagya give dam about Anandi staying in BH... why Ganga said this..Anandi did not being Jagya its DS Ganga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_aparnauma

Go to top