Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

This is not the anandi we know (Page 13)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Yes Anandi DS both heading towards JaGan room door was open both are chatting in clear voice 
Its wake up call for DS not for Anandi...

yesterday DS Ganga clearly said yes Anandi keep saying she does not wish to stay here but DS shush her off...

Ganga Q DS too why she gave permission now...DS remain quite ...DS remain silent ... why don't DS said Anandi needs space ...hence I gave her permission 

Anandi was staying only for DS...why would she stop for Jagya... Anandi needs DS approval not Jagya...

wonder why Ganga bring Jagya name too to stop Anandi... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prophet_Awfulggthisusmitaaparnauma

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

[

Anandi doesn't need cover up from her fans who watch the show since CVs channel and the writers themselves are biggest fans of Anandi for Anandi they would even kill ShivTongue

Cvs do that does not mean i will buy their crap They say Anandi is always right Does not make her always right but fans go out serial thats why i said

Ganga asked Anandi directl with what rights she promised Ratan

so ? whats wrong on that ? Anandi had no right to promise to Ratan about Ganga's child Mannu  Who is Ratan Ganga's abuser Who is Ganga Ratan's victim who is mannu Ganga and Jagya's child so why Anandi did not ask permission Since she did not  Ganga has every right to question her with what right you made this decision ? why Ganga is wrong in that ?Does that make Anandi is questioning right to stay in BH No she questioned her right to make a decision about her son without asking her Anandi did not even ask jagya ? why ? if she would have asked either of them even Jagya why Ganga would have said that to her 

Anandi then itsel clarified that she didn't promise to Ratan because she thought she had rights over Mannu but she promised purely out of compassion for a dying man. 

Anandi said she did not understand any right at moment   This compassion out of dying man does not give her license to do this Well Does she not know Ganga and Jagya too have compassion in their hearts ? if she knows then why not tell Ratan ask them Try to talk to them/? but Anandi did not She did not make decision immediately she thought is Ratan is true or not  then she made decision Mannu is whose son Ganga and Jagya's They are kind hearted people and the fact Anandi knows very well she cannot make Mannu meet with Ratan without Jagya and Ganga so why making promise to ratan and later announcing in front of them Directly ask Bimla to approach JaGan The sensible way is this A person who respects others but what she did She took decision in this sensitive matter on her own and later preaching JaGan on humanity to follow it so How Ganga is wrong to say Anandi took them for granted here ? Because Anandi did otherwise there is no excuse for her she did not ask Bimla to approach JaGan surely they will fulfill her wish she will try to convince them from her side too  but no she did that and later expected JaGan to follow her Is it not taking them for granted ? Why Anandi does not use her brain before doing such acts Why other party should be understanding to xyz reasons why she cannot be understanding to them and then take steps ?

Just like Anandi doesn't have rights to tell Ganga to arrange for a meet with Mannu for Ratan Ganga doesn't have rights to question Anandi regarding who she wishes to show compassion

Anandi wishes to show whom ever compassion is no one of  Ganga's business Anandi keeps showing compassion to Ratan but why she was preaching Ganga to take Mannu to him ?Its Ganga 's right to decide Mannu should meet Ratan or not who is Anandi to make decision in that that she made ?Anandi if only would have showed compassion to Ratan Ganga would not have minded but she made a promise to him she will make him meet with Mannu and later expecting Ganga to understand her ? why Ganga should understand her if she cannot understand Ganga before showing her compassions to Ratan and making promises to him ?
Anandi did leave the matter of her promise to Ratan it is Ganga who is dragging Anandi into her conversation with Jagya linking her actions with Anandi's actions or to justify her stand on not revealing to Mannu.

When did Anandi leave the matter That apology was an excuse to convince Ganga over that Ratan's matter   Yes it was She went again to Ganga to convince her over it Ganga was talking to Jagya over it She was complaining to her husband just like we did not interfere in her lives why she does but she did not said that to Anandi if Anandi was eavesdropping at door is that Ganga's fault and Ganga's point was valid They don't do what she does so why Anandi simply does not understand she was wrong in this and Ganga is hurt over that but making Ganga hates her and she is leaving BH is a hilarious on Anandi's part 

Wja
So who is comparing herself with whom?

When she was comparing herself to Anandi ? She simply cited an example Is there a new definition of comparison which i dont know ?so with that logic even Anandi was comparing herself to ganga today with i will tell shivam whatever i want you tell Mannu whatever you want right?

Why is Anandi still on her mind when she herself aplogised to inconveniencing them with her act of compassion?

Amazing when Anandi apologized properly Had she been she would have let go the matter for a while but she again went to convince Ganga over then why  Ganga should leave it 

Why does the fact that Jagya listens to Anandi bother her even if she and Anandi say the same thing and he listens to Anandi? It is obviously bothering her that he gives weightage to Anandi's words than her's. But why is he giving more weihtage to Anandi's words???

when where he gave more weightage to Anandi's words Show me ? Ganga i believe is in  her misunderstandings Taking his silence in wrong  even Anandi is doing same perhaps she needs sound blasting from her to give her mirror check ?but you tell me where when he gave more weightage to Anandi's words In that mannu;s decision changing matter did he ask Anandi you tell what Mannu said No so how you assumed he is giving more weightage to anandi's words? 

?
That fact seems to be open to all the three women in that house.

Amazing all three women are misunderstanding you are putting blame on his head when you cannot show me one scene , one dialogue of his post his marriage with ganga where he gave more weightage to Anandi's words Otherwise show me naa ? i go by serial facts what  i see and hear don't make my own assumptions which suit to cover up my favoriteLOL

So obviously Ganga is feeling sidelined by her husband whether he intended it to be that way or not by bringing in Anandi into their conversation to score point.

what obviously ?these are just your assumptions out of serial facts which are total false  No where he sidelined her neither gave preference to Anandi over her Go by her serial and show me even one scene ? where he did Even in that FB scene he only said what Ganga herself said but Ganga started to resent that its so obvious previously Anandi ji interfered from Udaipur in their lives to BH sometimes now she does that regularly Anandi has grown over board its so clear otherwise what she did in Mannu ratan's matter no one will do

Why are the husband using Anandi to score a point with each other?

when he is doing that again false blame ? Total false otherwise show me when he did 

It is obvious that there is a gap in their relationship and they are using Anandi to score points with each other.

again false when Jagya used Anandi to score point in front of Ganga Ganga when she did  i believe she was only nagging and complaining about Anandi to him and her crossing the line she may think he can stop her but he cannot because its not within his rights and Ganga has lost marbles that she is misunderstanding that husband who was ready to die for her He cannot be blamed for it Jagya does not need to prove his love and sincerity to Ganga  I believe Ganga's hard cores which i am not one they too are bashing her Jagya really did no wrong she can have these misunderstandings to him 

Yes Anandi is leaving the house because of Dsa and J and not because of G.

so Ganga means nothing to her thats what you want to say? Yes indeed she means nothing to her thats why taking her for granted and in the end leaving too putting blame on her head 

Simply because G is no one to influence the decisions that Anandi makes in her life.

so even Anandi is no one to make decisions of Ganga;s child even out of compassion?why she does that

Like Anandi herself said she is leaving because she wants to protect her delicate  fragile but important relationships with BH.For Anandi BH is Dsa and Jagya whom she considers as her childhood friend

Where there is damage to her relationship with her childhood best friend and Dadisaa ? and by this you mean to say Ganga is indeed no one to Anandi? so then for Ganga too BH is also Jagya and DS and Ganga has not stopped her from making relationships with her  DS if she is fed up of her speaking in every matter of Jagya and ganga even if no one asks her opinion then Anandi cannot blame her for hating her because thats correct

Didn't Anandi want to leave BH way before Mannu Ratan issue came up?How can one say that she is leaving because she was not allowed to fulfil her promise to Ratan she is leavng???
The wake up call was for Dsa and not for Anandi  because Anandi wanted to leave only with Dsa's consent.

At that  time she did not beat the drum in front of Dadisaa Ganga hates me This time she particularly said Ganga dislikes me why ?just because Ganga disliked her act ?and lol she only wanted to leave with DS consent then she could convince her 11 years ago too i want to have a life of my own? was that so difficult How did even agree to stay in this house why she did not think what society will say ? Don't tell me Ganga pressurized her Ganga was in position to ask her to leave  Anandi could think herself This time her so called sacrifice is only making Ganga guilty and i still stand by her she said no wrong to Anandi She has only been wrong very wrong to Jagya only

She wanted to leave when ?

With Shekhars gone her father don't know where he went Dsa is the only anchor in her life and what Dsa thinks and does matter her to a lot.

why her father is god knows where ? she is a person with great compassion then how she does not keep in touch with her father ? she could convince daddu i want to stay with DS

Anandi has only one weakness that was making her stay in BH and that is Dsa and she did not want to go against Dsa and leave. She wanted to leave because Dsa let her go.

really ? she could convince DS why not before She can convince DS ? 11 years ago she could convince but she did not try properly This time she used excuse of Ganga Made her scapegoat to move out of BH Amazing woman she cannot move out because staying BH was weird what people will say she will move out because she thinks Ganga hates her 

Ganga is no one to her except that she happened to be connected with the people who matter to her. 

Yes of course Ganga is no one to her then even she is no one to Ganga why Ganga is blamed and she needs to understand her x yz reasons when she  made a decision about a kid who was Ganga kid too  not DS great grandchild   only why Ganga should not mind that ? She is no one to Ganga either if Ganga is no one to her She is only a person connected to DS for Ganga Not to Jagya or anyone so with that she has not said any wrong to Anandi or about Anandi She has only been bad to her husband Wronged him not Anandi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
excellent posts mahi at least you are keeping serial facts People are making assumptions more than serial facts Jagya gives more weightage to Anandi's words Hilarious i have never seen even one scene where he gives Show me  tooWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Anandi was staying only for DS...why would she stop for Jagya... Anandi needs DS approval not Jagya...

wonder why Ganga bring Jagya name too to stop Anandi... 
then why Anandi ji is leaving behind Jagya's back not in front of him Wacko
and Ganga was at least honest with her why she thinks 

wonder why Anandi brought Ganga's name to leave WackoCant she say she wants to leave because she wants to  Great sacrificing soul by putting others down 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113tiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Anandi said Ganga name becoz its clear Ganga had issue with Anandi
isn't DS agree with Anandi too...when Ganga Q DS why DS gave permission now 

why DS remain quite... Ganga also said she get her answer...

why would Anandi wait for Jagya... Jagya toh never had issue with her ...Jagya does not care whether she stays or not 

Why Ganga said Jagya will blame her ? Jagya won't blame Ganga as he knows his wife is nice never hurt ...obvious he will feel its Anandi who has big ego hence left why Jagya will blame Ganga ...

Why Ganga feel Jagya will never forgive her... when Jagya has no business with Anandi...that too when DS herself gave permission to Anandi even then Jagya will blame Ganga ...wonder why Ganga said this 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prophet_hisusmitaaparnauma

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Lol i am getting confused with the way Anandi supporters are changing their statements At one point only DS has connection with BH at other says Jagya is too her child hood best buddy Wackostrange 
and JaGan 's conversation it was wake up call for Anandi ji too not for DS ji but dead souls can never waken  up same is she  Anandi

How beautifully Jagya said We have no right to interfere in Anandi's personal matters whatever 

Just see the broad mindedness of that person He too cares for her but not goes on to make her decisions for her kids without asking her but she ?

Then it was shame for Anandi as well  Jagya gave her clean chit even here  understood her nonsense reasons and this woman clearly disrespected her childhood best friend too she went on and made a decision for his kid and did not ask him at all but he gave her clean chit here too and she made a huge drama over Ganga saying to her with what she interfered in my life and put Ganga down by telling DS she has poison in me for her she is leaving BH  

In front of Jagya drama covering up Ganga In front of DS drama Ganga is the reason i am leaving  Tada blamed Ganga too and became mahaan too seriously cunning lady  Where is Gauri i miss her 

Edited by saba113 - 06 May 2015 at 11:57pm

tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Anandi said Ganga name becoz its clear Ganga had issue with Anandi
isn't DS agree with Anandi too...when Ganga Q DS why DS gave permission now 

why DS remain quite... Ganga also said she get her answer...

why would Anandi wait for Jagya... Jagya toh never had issue with her ...Jagya does not care whether she stays or not 

Why Ganga said Jagya will blame her ? Jagya won't blame Ganga as he knows his wife is nice never hurt ...obvious he will feel its Anandi who has big ego hence left why Jagya will blame Ganga ...

Why Ganga feel Jagya will never forgive her... when Jagya has no business with Anandi...that too when DS herself gave permission to Anandi even then Jagya will blame Ganga ...wonder why Ganga said this 
amazing logics if Anandi is so good great soul then she will not take Ganga's name and will make some other excuse if you do good of anyone you don't beat drum and blame them they hate me What makes her say ganga hates her Ganga has not even her subconscious self she said she hates Anandi so its bakwaas blame of Anandi 
and lol Ganga is misunderstanding Jagya just like Anandi ji too he will have any problems with her going away from BH 
and when no one will tell Jagya why the great soul left why he will blame Ganga ? but since the great soul is leaving beating the drum in front of Dadisaa so one or the other Jagya will know i believe he will burst out for himself not for Anandi because cvs very clearly showed from 5 years he is silent on that even Ganga says he has not burst out on that yet 

i don't think he will ever blame Ganga for Anandi 

=

tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged

have you watched the episode ? if not better watch  Anandi in flashback said she cannot wait for Jagya he will try to stop her she will not be able to say no and he will feel bad at her leaving Lol why he will may be you can answer Anandi;s imagination 
he will only feel bad if she tells she is leaving because of Ganga

Go to top