Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
lets   see whos  peaceful days r 2 cum & whos  going 2 b in more trouble in future.😛
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I very well understand post and properly read post .u dont write my name that does not mean I cant understand that post is for whom
Edited by surabhi01 - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
OMG!! luks like onlyone prsn is saying that & oders r not.
if u think its ONLY 4 u then its ur prob. can't do anything abt it. u cna live in ur lalaland that ur  so impt 4 me.
surabhi01 thumbnail
only phooli is true friend of anandi .rest people like ganga r opportunities .dont know why phooli is disappear

want to c great friend ship between phooli and anandi again
tiny15 thumbnail
where did i take it upon myself??such posts r general where any1 can reply 4 their favs or as such also.
luks like  u r really living in dreamland.
afi88 thumbnail
26pages and the conversation went no where... the vicious cycle continues... Every time it's the same.. so much is being said that at some point individuals are starting to contradict themselves...
A person would be mad to join this discussion that's going nowhere fast
Since I'm stock-raving-mad I'm joining

All of them are idiots.. DS, Jagya, Ganga, Anandi.. All of them
They don't use the brains, eyes or ears God gave them ..common sense, foresight, insight seems to allude them at regular intervals
They are either controlled by a heightened sense of loyalty, all consuming fear or an obnoxious habit of wanting to spare each others feelings at the detriment of there own

Anandi and Ganga seem especially allergic to the questions "What about me?", "What about what I want, feel and need?"
surabhi01 thumbnail
u r post is definitely about me .i am not living at fairy land . .I dont have hobbies to live in fairy landEdited by surabhi01 - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdjha

anandi losing her child and ganga not losing...well quite insensitive to compare this...to give away the best mom trophy.
anandi of course is worst mom...but still she did not lose her daughter while enjoying herself or out of sheer negligence. Yes i agree whatever happened was wrong, and anandi is at fault to take the risk..no doubt there. but then ganga also lost her mannu in a similar way when ratan took him away...and thanks to anandi she got him back.
she would have lost him yet again, had ratan not had a change of heart. would she be bad mom then? 

and atleast all the times ganga was fighting for her own son and her own gain, but anandi was doing it for an unknown person for no gain of hers. that is quite a difference. but anyways i dnt mind anandi being worst mom as well.

i just want to see how much good JaGan relation and abhi-DS relation will be post bad mom-beta are out of BH.

Dont know who made this insensitive comment... its really pitiful that people can think in such a way.

Anyway, as far as I remember, ganga had also lost her child. Just as anandi's nandini was snatched away from her, ganga's mannu was also snatched away by Ratan.

But Anandi risked her life and brought her son back to her. ganga was fortunate.

faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol why Ganga is opportunist Ganga should sit and worship Anandi ji for everything the great friend of hers does about her matters without asking her If Ganga is opportunist then what is Anandi I have no words for her 🤢how she blamed Ganga for hating  her  Where Ganga has spit poison on her o yes Ganga said why interferes in our personal matters like this Mannu Ratan Indeed very wrong done to poor Anandi 
Ganga should have fallen on poor Anandi ji s feet immediately great work done since she did not Anandi became so called victim and Ganga opportunist  Wah🤢

l
surabhi01 thumbnail
truth is always bitter . when truth is shown fighting start to proove their point any how