This is not the anandi we know - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago
We never said Jagya has sidelined Ganga. One should read the posts properly.
Thru her words Ganga said in the breakfast table Jagya listens to Anandijee , not me though I was also saying the same thing. That ,eans she is feeling sidelined by Jagya. 

We know very well neither Jagya , nor Anandi have anything for each other . They were simple friends.

But Jagya's soul mate is thinking that
No I think jagya never gave any additional attention to anandi at dinning table he just listened to her and then got a phone call. He left. He always asks ganga for tea n food he takes care of ganga s duty in her absence.
He may have sighted Anandi s example at tines. It is dadisa who thinks anandi can make jagya cool. It is anandi who thinks she is still no one in jagya s life. And if she is there jaggi will not give the required attention to ganga. Because she feels jagya still belongs to her.
Ganga is insecured because of natural reason.
Jagya never supported anandi even when she said about her promise to ratan.
Anandi is only smartly putting the blame on ganga.
anandi went to ganga cabin to ask forgiveness and then she say I hope is baat se hamare rishte mein koi farak nahi padega .she went to ganga because she dont want bitterness in their friendship not because she want to convince jagya .if anandi really want to convince then why anandi went to ask sorry

sorry bhi convince bhi yeh to baaten ek saath kaise ho sakti hain
and heights of unreasonable questions people are saying why DS mentioned Jagya in front of Anandi Wait till he comes back then leave   People should look at their questions themselves ðŸ˜†
Jagya is member of that family Where Dadisaa asked her to take his permission She only meant inform him before going Wont he  be confused even if Makhan Kaka leaves suddenly from the house and ask where he is  so why he won't be confused where are Anandi and Shivam ? She only meant that and don't know why Anandi thinks its better to run behind his back  like he is going to stop her , she cannot say to him but will have to he will feel bad  Heights 

how many times he said  Anandi's personal matters are none of my concern Even 11 years ago when she was asking him to help her move out He said its between you and Dadisaa i cannot say anything in this Even now just yesterday she heard his conversation with ganga  where he said Anandi can take whatever decision about herself we have no right to interfere in that so ?why she thinks like this Why she was leaving him in confusion and questions why what storm came in the house in my absence which took two people away to shiv niketan

If he asked her the reason of leaving out or tried to stop her it will purely out of courtesy These are called basic manners but he is not going to force her that should be clear to her 

and coming to ganga after an unpleasant situation where ganga was angry at Anandi it was natural for her think if she suddenly left Jagya will misunderstand she said something to her ad some were Ganga's own misunderstandings too just like Anandi ji's as if Jagya is going to cry for that it will become difficult for her to leave

and regarding Dadisaa 's silence when Anandi was telling her about Ganga's issues well till now i don't find where Dadisaa thinks Ganga is wrong If people are not forgetting in this Ratan Mannu matter DS supported Ganga even when Ganga said to Anandi with what you gave this promise DS later stood up and said same i said same to her why you gave promise to that monster 

so DS only listened Anandis issues not that she is Ganga was wrong in Ratan Mannu's matter 
Originally posted by hisusmita

We never said Jagya has sidelined Ganga. One should read the posts properly.
Thru her words Ganga said in the breakfast table Jagya listens to Anandijee , not me though I was also saying the same thing. That ,eans she is feeling sidelined by Jagya. 

We know very well neither Jagya , nor Anandi have anything for each other . They were simple friends.

But Jagya's soul mate is thinking that
Jagya ;s soul mate thought that but his so called best friend also thought same thats why her statement so he would listen to Ganga only she is moving out  Both were wrong Dadisaa got the point they both did not Dadisaa was pacifying both 
Jagya;s soul mate is wrong to him but what crime she has done to Anandi she blamed him not her ðŸ¥±
Lol people are talking about Ganga's double standards  Have look at laadli Anandi too 
Dadisaa took decision to marry her off to her prince charming Dadisaa did a lot good to Anandi as well Made her beti so why Dadisaa cannot take her marriage decision without asking her ðŸ˜ƒsee  Dadisaa's love was over flowing😆 she wanted to see her happy but Anandi cried buckets for that questioned Dadisaa  Locked herself in room and cried How can you Dadisaa  Give me promise you won't do that again 

so how she gave promise to Ratan without asking Ganga she will make her son meet with him and Ganga is wrong to feel bad at that

what are these Saintly standards not double standards 

Just want to ask why Anandi is cleaning Ganga's name? How she is cleaning her name   What  Ganga has to said to her  Bashed , abused her , called names to her blamed her asked her to get out of the house  What did Ganga do People please explain ?That nagging and complainnig she was doing in front of jagya not Anandi How come she would know Anandi and Dadisaa were standing at corner of door 

Ganga was scared its natural she left suddenly It was she who was angry at Anandi for Ratan Mannu matter and after a day Anandi ji left so blame will come on her 

but if Anandi ji is not angry at ganga as per people she is leaving because of her own then how she is cleaning Gangas name  Did ganga even ask her to leave ???

Jagya will ask her anyhow why she left even if she does not tell him and leaves behind his back because this is basic manners two people in the house left suddenly did something happened 
if Anandi had no intention to hear JaGan talk then Gnaga had no intention to kick her out too so why she is blamed ðŸ¤ª
wha why would Jagya mind if Anandi left BH ... He had no role in her staying

Why Ganga gets so scared feels Jagya will never forgive her ... Why would Jagya do that ... He is not like Anandi... Poking nose ...assuming wrong things and all

His own wife feel so threaten ..as Anandi leaving BH ... She even feel it will be worsen their equation which already had some bitterness ... Wonder why Jagya's wife said so

So far no answer ... Anandi left hurriedly or aaramse is not Jagya's business na ... Its DS Anandi decision why Ganga bring Jagya when Anandi clearly put Jagya out of this ...

BH own by DS na .. Anandi wait for her approval... Why Ganga feel Anandi shd stop .. Else Jagya will blame her
wow leaves your threads rock ...already page 20!!!

----------------
yipee finally anandiji is leaving...the mahaan, most interfering, slefish woman is leaving with her similar son...DS is sad..., anandi is sad..., shivam is crying...understandable
but wait why is Ganga not happy? isnt the biggest reason of her sorrows and worries, and that of her ladla going away...she should party...and why is she worried about Jagya? why will he blame her?
what happened to perfect c ouple, soulmates, eternal love...this is it?? even if anandi goes in absence of J...why should he worry...he doesnt mind wherever anandi goes and whatever she does...its between DS and A ...isnt it? so why will he even think that something happened because of G...he has so much faith in his wife, that he is sure she will make anandi leave?

all issues, misunderstandings, insecurity, daraar in JaGan relation is because of anandiji...now any normal person would be super happy if reason for all this is going away...and all the clumsy efforts are no more needed. or as i said before ganga wants anandi to stay there so that she can keep taunting her and shifting blame on her head.
ganga sure doesnt want people to point fingers at her...but why she thinks people will do?? cause they are stupid or she is really to blame? 

------------
people are upset with anandi for evesdropping JaGan convo...but did she go herself to listen their talks or call them for dhaba,...she heard was by chance. and she had the guts to tell ganga  that she did listen to their convo.
but when Ganga went to anandi's room, at night to check on her hubby...and did not even inform her ...why this is not wrong. this is actually doing things chori chupke and with a wrong thought.
and dnt say she went to close the door. it was not her room or her kids room. anandi can sleep with door open or in corridor...how shud it matter to Ganga
anandi losing her child and ganga not losing...well quite insensitive to compare this...to give away the best mom trophy.
anandi of course is worst mom...but still she did not lose her daughter while enjoying herself or out of sheer negligence. Yes i agree whatever happened was wrong, and anandi is at fault to take the risk..no doubt there. but then ganga also lost her mannu in a similar way when ratan took him away...and thanks to anandi she got him back.
she would have lost him yet again, had ratan not had a change of heart. would she be bad mom then? 

and atleast all the times ganga was fighting for her own son and her own gain, but anandi was doing it for an unknown person for no gain of hers. that is quite a difference. but anyways i dnt mind anandi being worst mom as well.

i just want to see how much good JaGan relation and abhi-DS relation will be post bad mom-beta are out of BH.