Balika Vadhu

This is not the anandi we know - Page 15

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

I am so so glad that anandi is finally changing and giving the right reasons at least to ds on why she doing what she is doing. I was so irritated with anandi during sanchi and db track. But then she was young then and she used to put up with every tom dick and Harry during those days. People just had to be her family member and she would leave them unpunished. Not just db and sanchi , even her ex husband and ds benefited a lot from her naivety those days. Even Ganga had used anandi 's innocence then. She used to call anandi and ask her to help jagya against anandi's own family's wish. This way everyone played with her. She wouldn't open her lips to tell the truth(which would be negative things )about her ex even when her sil had wrong assumptions on him and accused anandi that she was wrong in her first marriage. She just stay put. Now there definitely seems to be some changes. She is speaking out. And is letting ds know why she is leaving else ds  wouldn't let her go.

Ganga should understand that anandi is leaving now(of all days) because ds let her go only now inspite of her continuous urge to leave since years. 

Ganga and jagya were not talking in privacy. They were apparently talking out loud with doors open so that Anyone passing through the corridor could listen what happened. It would be eavesdropping if anandi and ds   secretly opened the closed door and heard them over. I didn't watch the episode but knowing anandi she wouldn't do that. 

Agree with you, especially the bold part.
Ganga was thinking Anandi was her personal doormat. She could use her the way she wanted. 

She is shocked now that anandi is leaving and that her true color will be further exposed.

So yes, if anandi is changd now, it's good for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
anandi went to jagan room because she want to inform them that all of us will eat lunch outside .there was no intention of anandi to listen to jagya ganga talk .Edited by surabhi01 - 8 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
One advice for Anandi
After shifting to SN

Pls pls pls keep the door closed while sleeping
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
when anandi say to ganga don't worry I will talk to jagya that I am going by my self .then why cant ganga say to anandi that I dont need ur interference I can explain jagya by myself
hisusmita thumbnail
When we are saying Ganga must be feeling sidelined so she said Jagya listens to Anaadi more in the breakfast table we are making assumptions.
Though it was shown in the episode.

But Anandi went to Ganga to ask forgiveness and height of people's assumption that she went to convince Ganga. Wah!]

Show me one scene where she even tried to convince Ganga?

Where, when, she just ask forgiveness. 

That is what is called ASSUMPTION

Pls state the fact what is shown.

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its funny how to justify Anandi's thinking Jagya gives more weightage to  Anandi's words serial facts are twisted and turned and blame is put on Jagya's head yes he does and sidelines Ganga🤣
If jagya gives so much importance to Anandi in his life then why he did not discuss this Mannu's past matter with her before He has been  since years trying to convince Ganga for it but  leave Anandi he did not even tell Dadisaa and asked her suggestion how to convince Ganga in it so people are trying to prove he gives more weightage to Anandi's words how? ðŸ˜† its his matter he is doing that he did not even ask his granny to help him in that and people are saying he gives more weightage to Anand's words  heights

In that breakfast table scene Mannu's sudden change of decision about college 

Jagya became silent hearing Dadisaa's words not Anandi's if Anandi would not given her lecture still he was silent after Dadisaa s words he did not argue with Dadisaa but fact his anger did not calm down at all  hearing Anandi's words He stormed off in anger too after the call both Anandi and Ganga were in their misunderstandings   Ganga thought he got calmer hearing Anandi's words  Anandi thought too same and thought he listens her more than his wife so she is moving out ðŸ¤£

Dadisaa did not misunderstand thats why she was trying to pacify both ( i must admit surekha ji was brilliant in that scene Her tone her style awesome )

She tried to pacify Ganga  ... after he left she said he remains a lot busy So many responsibilities he has it has become his routine 

She tried to pacify Anandi after her misunderstanding she said ...Jagya remains a lot busy so much work he has Therefore got a bit short tempered remains tired and irritating  a bit 
but you did good in making him understand 

if Dadisaa really think Jagya gives more weightage to Anandis words why she was pacifying Anandi on Jagyas behalf he has become a bit short tempered because of work load

so on which basis people are saying Anandi was justified in her misunderstanding ?
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol we are making assumption People themselves follow what is shown She did try to convince Ganga later Didnt she🤪

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

when anandi say to ganga don't worry I will talk to jagya that I am going by my self .then why cant ganga say to anandi that I dont need ur interference I can explain jagya by myself

Well ..😆

obviously Ganga won't say this becoz Anandi clearing Ganga's name na

Ganga only approve Anandi involvement when it benefits her .. See here is double standard ...

In way Ganga say Anandi is root cause same time when situation suits Ganga she use Anandi as remedy ...

still Anandi is manipulative lady

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Where Anandi try to convince she made an apology... Ganga stopped Anandi

Same Ganga said if Anandi left BH Jagya will blame her never forgive her it will worsen her relation ... Why

If Anandi poking nose why Ganga scare Jagya will blame her and all

Surabhi ... It seems its our day dreaming only us saw Ganga scare ... Said those things in episode
hisusmita thumbnail
I want to know the lines what she said while convincing. May be I have missed something