Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Jagya's praise or his anger wont affect anandi anymore.

Jagya's praise or anger will affect only his wife ganga.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

Yah Jagya own wife feels he blame her for Anandi's departure ...

DS try use Jagya name ... Anandi leaving without informing Jagya ... So what DS was reason she stays as Ganga DS line indicates

All these years DS never agree may be Jagya too ask Anandi consider DS request who knows ...

Anandi always wana ... Its DS who finally saw how much Anandi stay causes trouble for Ganga ...how much Ganga dislike Anandi..

Anandi made mistake ..but she never force Ganga ... Anandi told she feel its right thing as Ratan is terminally ill she promises...Anandi accept her mistake without consulting gave promise ... Ganga reacted as if Anandi made Mannu meet Ratan JaGan get to know after all ... Or Anandi told Mannu directly without telling his parents

Ganga just use that promise made it issue she show all anger ...

If Ganga is right why she is scared of Jagya will blame her or Anandi leaving in hurry ..Ganga can say since DS gave permission who am I to stop you ..Ganga only clearing her own name ... Since she knew without purpose she made it big issue plus DS Jagya will blame her too ..

Why Ganga scare ... Why she think Jagya will blame her

bold false Lets go by serial  Jagya will never ask Anandi to stay in BH because just on 5th May's episode he said i have no right to interfere in her life so this bold is wrong Anandi  clearly said on that breakfast table scene she has been asking only Dadisaa and only she have been stopping her She did not take Jagya's name 

Why Jagya's wife feel Jagya will blame her 

Because Anandi left  suddenly after an incident where Ganga was angry at Anandi why she took this decision without asking her and Anandi left after that so its easy  and quite natural for Jagya to  think something happened behind  his back and since its Anandi who left the house she made herself victim with that Had Ganga left Then Anandi would be blamed for it This is quite natural

but you tell me where when Ganga has abused Anandi What wrong she has said to Anandi ji ?
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Ganga is scared. She thought anandi will continue to stay in BH and she was surprised when anandi decided to leave.

come on leavesšŸ¤£
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Jagya's praise or his anger wont affect anandi anymore.

Jagya's praise or anger will affect only his wife ganga.
[/

but seems Jagya is still very close to Anandi 's heart She only care about his feelings the most She can say no to shivam , Dadisaa not him  Haila She thinks  she cannot go in front of him šŸ˜† She has  cooked her khyalai pulao too for him 
jagya will try to stop her she cannot say no to him but she will have to  He will feel bad it will become difficult for her then

haye AnandišŸ¤£Itna lagao for your balak var that cooking khyali pulaosšŸ¤£ 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mahi12

To cover up Anandi you cannot put false blames on others Where Ganga said Anandi is taking over the great position held by her ?  where she felt like this Its only Anandi's false assumption Her imagination 

Did Ganga  even question Anandi's rights and her stay in Badi haveli Absolutely Not    What she questioned with what right Anandi made this decision about Mannu without asking them It was their  personal matter and very sensitive matter  and how Ganga is wrong in that ? Every mother is very possessive about her child No mother will like even her sister doing this with her what Anandi did with Ganga If Anandi is so right why she does not prove her point to Ganga she did not mean that way  and will never do this kind of act again without asking her and leave Ganga to Jagya here He will try to convince her about this Why Anandi is running away from Badi Haveli blaming Ganga she hates me ?what makes her think Ganga hates her ? Had she been hating her wouldn't she have taunted her why you are staying in your ex sasra Why Ganga would have run to shiv niketan on Anandi's one call to cover her up there ? so how Anandi thinks for Ganga she hates her ?

If Ganga would have said these words to jagya why Anandi is stayjng in  her ex sasra and then she leaving I would have understood Ganga is questioning Anandi's right to stay in BH but does Ganga have no right to question this why Anandi took this sensitive matter's decision about mannu without asking them ? that Anandi ji is leaving Badi haveli thinking Ganga hates her and does not like her  around Badi Haveli?How that is justified 

Why Ganga have no right to question why Anandi speaks in every  her and Jagya's matter lecturing Jagya around  This is not something new for Anandi She has been doing it for a long time Enough is enough Why is that always Ganga should show patience and understanding to Anandi why cannot Anandi understand sometimes ?Just because Jagya does not blast her and asks her to shut up does not mean he pays more head to her words that she never stops How can he even blast her if he will do then same will happen what she is doing now  Just because Ganga said she had no right to take this decision Anandi is leaving BH thinking Ganga hates her ?

Why Jagya needs to blamed ?how he can be blamed  Anandi is leaving BH because of him ?what makes you say he pay more head to Anandi's words The fact he does not blast her does not mean he really pays more head to Anandi 's words Ganga is misunderstanding this but Anandi is too living in her fantasy land  in her misunderstandings where she thinks he listens to her more than his wife  Hilarious 

In that breakfast table scene Jagya was quiet after Dadisaa's words He did not counter question her  if  Anandi would not have jumped in Jagya went silent even before that so ? what makes Anandi think she could jump in the matter because she is habituated Gauri was not wrong  Anandi do think she has some right on Jagya thats why in every matter she speaks and then misunderstands his silence as if he really pays more heeds to her words ? How many times when after he is married to Ganga he called Anandi  when she was in Udaipur to take any of her opinion in any matter  Never How many times when she came to BH he took her  opinion in anything  Never  How many times he called her to share with her anything Never 

but yes Anandi has lectured him always when she has been in BH before and after his marriage with Ganga so what makes Anandi thinks he pays more heads to her words than Ganga's that she has this thinking ?

How can Jagya be blamed for Anandi's exit from BH  She is leaving because of him

Did he keep her in BH ? No He clearly said to her its between you and dadisaa i cannot say anything  He did not force her 

Did he involved her in his life and made her decision maker? No 

Does he interferes in her life ? No He says i have no right  

so how can he be blamed Anandi is leaving because of him? in fact even Ganga cannot be blamed here Ganga said nothing wrong to Anandi if Anandi does not think she did any wrong She thinks she have right to take others children's decisions Some very sensitive matters where a lot of feelings and emotions of others are attached if others object she will leave the place thinking they hate Is that Ganga's fault? No Its Anandi's fault 

Ganga has only wronged Jagya but she did no wrong with Anandi she can be blamed for it 

Anandi doesn't need cover up from her fans who watch the show since CVs channel and the writers themselves are biggest fans of Anandi for Anandi they would even kill ShivšŸ˜›

Ganga asked Anandi directl with what rights she promised Ratan
Anandi then itsel clarified that she didn't promise to Ratan because she thought she had rights over Mannu but she promised purely out of compassion for a dying man. 
Just like Anandi doesn't have rights to tell Ganga to arrange for a meet with Mannu for Ratan Ganga doesn't have rights to question Anandi regarding who she wishes to show compassion.
Anandi did leave the matter of her promise to Ratan it is Ganga who is dragging Anandi into her conversation with Jagya linking her actions with Anandi's actions or to justify her stand on not revealing to Mannu.
So who is comparing herself with whom?
Why is Anandi still on her mind when she herself aplogised to inconveniencing them with her act of compassion?
Why does the fact that Jagya listens to Anandi bother her even if she and Anandi say the same thing and he listens to Anandi? It is obviously bothering her that he gives weightage to Anandi's words than her's. But why is he giving more weihtage to Anandi's words????
That fact seems to be open to all the three women in that house.
So obviously Ganga is feeling sidelined by her husband whether he intended it to be that way or not by bringing in Anandi into their conversation to score point.
Why are the husband using Anandi to score a point with each other?
It is obvious that there is a gap in their relationship and they are using Anandi to score points with each other.

Yes Anandi is leaving the house because of Dsa and J and not because of G.

Simply because G is no one to influence the decisions that Anandi makes in her life.
Like Anandi herself said she is leaving because she wants to protect her delicate  fragile but important relationships with BH.For Anandi BH is Dsa and Jagya whom she considers as her childhood friend.

Didn't Anandi want to leave BH way before Mannu Ratan issue came up?How can one say that she is leaving because she was not allowed to fulfil her promise to Ratan she is leavng???
The wake up call was for Dsa and not for Anandi  because Anandi wanted to leave only with Dsa's consent.
With Shekhars gone her father don't know where he went Dsa is the only anchor in her life and what Dsa thinks and does matter her to a lot.

Anandi has only one weakness that was making her stay in BH and that is Dsa and she did not want to go against Dsa and leave. She wanted to leave because Dsa let her go.

Ganga is no one to her except that she happened to be connected with the people who matter to her. 

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why Ganga said Jagya blame her ...why said Jagya ..why not she said I will blame myself

Why bring Jagya ... Ganga can easily say i will blame myself ...it will be guilt on me since u leave hurriedly... Why Jagya

Jagya toh never care whether Anandi stay or leave ... Up most Jagya worried about DS ... Why Ganga bring Jagya

Is Anandi said plz told Jagya I am leaving ... No ... Anandi did not use Jagya its DS & Ganga
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hina-

but seems Jagya is still very close to Anandi 's heart She only care about his feelings the most She can say no to shivam , Dadisaa not him  Haila She thinks  she cannot go in front of him šŸ˜† She has  cooked her khyalai pulao too for him 

jagya will try to stop her she cannot say no to him but she will have to  He will feel bad it will become difficult for her then

haye AnandišŸ¤£Itna lagao for your balak var that cooking khyali pulaosšŸ¤£ 

Anandi and Jagya share special relationship because once they were husband and wife and once they were in bittersweet love.Ganga knows and thats why she is taunting both of them when she gets opportunity.

Anandi can escape ganga's taunts by going away.šŸ‘ šŸ¤£ But Jagya cant.šŸ‘šŸ˜ˆ
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: surabhi01

obviously anandi can go infront of jagya .she is going without jagya not because she is scare of him .she is going without jagya because jagya will feel bad .and why would anandi will be scare with jagya , she is not doing any sin going from. bh

and when jagya will question anandi why u left bh .then obviously anandi will not run away seeing jagya

coming to ganga as she is saying jagya will blame me then why cant ganga tell jagya that I am not responsible for anandi going .anandi is going by herself .

btw that anandi leaving without jagya but ultimately jagya will come to know that anandi has left bh .yeh baat jagya se chhupi to nahi reh gayi that anandi has left bh .whether anandi left infront of jagya or without jagya .jagya will ultimately come to know that anandi has left bh ., aur yeh baat anandi bhi jaanti hai even I leave bh without jagya jagya will still come to know that I have left bh .but still anandi is leaving bh so how anandi is scare of jagya

and more over anandi is not doing anything wrong in leaving bh that she will be scare of jagya .if anandi is not scare of ganga and can leave bh infront of ganga then anandi can leave bh infront of jagya too

jagya may feel bad that is why anandi is not leaving bh infront of bh , if jagya would have not feel bad then there will be no problem for anandi to leave bh in front of jagya

another thing why it is so
necessary for anandi to leave bh infront of jagya ?

and anandi told ganga I will talk to jagya and convince him .so even if anandi leave bh but still she is ready to confront jagya inorder to tell him that I am leaving bh because it is my only decision not because of ganga .anandi is still ready to give answer to jagya even she is leaving bh without jagya .then in what way anandi is scare of jagya ?

surabhi ... Perfect neutral view ...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ganga is scared. She thought anandi will continue to stay in BH and she was surprised when anandi decided to leave.

If anandi leaves and does not interfere anymore, ganga cant blame anandi anymore for her problems. And she cant blame Jagya too for siding with anandi and shivam. And abhi need not keep that sad face anymore.

This is the real problem for Ganga
She will not have anyone to put the blame on for her troubles if Anandi leaves
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
chaska metre ranking increase or not ? because last 4 day forum has brcome very active