Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: saba113

Lol people are defending Anandi like she is talking so nicely to Ganga like Ganga is abusing her ?

why Anandi is leaving BH did Ganga even ask her but Anandi ji cannot stay in her limits but push leg in others matters then when others dont like she leaves the places doing drama they hate me

What to say about thinking of this woman Anandi Smart woman i must say Someone should learn how to become great from her and put others too

[DIV]She has already blamed Ganga in front of Dadisaa so whatever she will say to Jagya will only be her greatness drama So in front of him will become goody goody covering up Ganga but told Dadisaa she is leaving because of Ganga so Dadisaa will tell Jagya and Anandi she has gained points in front of Jagya

Very smart anandi.she is becoming the worse character after leap
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hina-

a married man with two kids  Anandi ji don't day dream about him 

A happily married man with two kids ❤️
Edited by Stephi - 8 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
A is always behind J
She just wants him 2 dance on her tunes
poking nose in his personal matter,creating diff between happily married couple and then becomes mahaan
wah
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blushing

Why Jagya feels Ganga said something to Anandi resulted Aanndi left BH in hurry...Ganga toh always nice with Anandi na...its Anandi who interfere...

Why would Jagya Q Ganga ? Jagaya didn't trust Ganga kya ...why he would blame Ganga if Anandi leave BH...

Why Ganga feels Jagya will blame her... a

Why is Ganga so scared about Anandi leaving ?
She thinks she is right so why should that bother her?
After all Anandi is only leaving in a huff.

If Ganga knows she is right why should she be scared of Jagya shouting at her? She should have all the answers after all she is right 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
If Jagya thinks Ganga is right and Anandi is interfering why would he blame Ganga for Anandi's exit?
Either Jagya thinks differently from his soul mate or his soul mate doesn't know how his mind works

If Anandi leaves even Jagya also should obviously think of it as good riddance .After all even Jagya has been putting up with her interference for so many years. So why would he blame Ganga for all the cunning manipulations of Anandi?

And yes Jagya is the most handsome man in the whole universe that Anandi is after him😛

maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it Ganga who is selfish worried for her image or Anandi who is extremely selfish and cunning woman who is changing colors in front of everyone and try to make her image  as great  and put Ganga down 
Its Anandi 

Ganga was worried no misunderstanding should come  in her husband's mind with sudden exit of Anandi because its natural for him to think why Anandi left suddenly did something happen behind his back in BH  

Anand's theory of running away in Jagya's absence wow clever woman how did she think he will not ask her why she left because definitely he will be shocked why she left all of a sudden Probably she was expecting him to come after in Shiv Niketan to ask her 😛

This woman Anandi is quite cleverly changing colors in front of everyone and becoming so called great 

First in front of Dadisaa she blamed Ganga Ganga hates me thats why i am leaving so that Ganga can enjoy of all rights of BH being her house and what a liar is this Anandi when did Ganga even question her rights in BH She only questioned her right to be decision maker and her and Jagya's kid but Anandi  cannot take that How dare Ganga question her  so she blamed  Ganga of hating her in front of Dadisaa and she is becoming so called great by leaving BH for Ganga in front of Dadisaa 

Ganga was at least honest in front of Anandi about her thinking but Anandi she was two faced At one point lying to her i am not leaving because of you at other taunting her too telling her she heard her conversation with Jagya and indirectly  throwing on Ganga's face too yes i am leaving because of you 

In front of jagya she will put another fake mask and show him its her own decision but she has already beaten drum in front of Dadisaa and dadisaa now will tell this to Jagya one day or the other 

Wow Anandi ji how clever and cunning you are Just cleverly this woman made herself great and put Ganga down and what did Ganga even say to her ?Nothing 

Ganga did not abuse her , accuse her , blamed her She only asked why Anandi interferes in our matters and that became Ganga's sin 

wah Anandi Gauri was so right for you Such a clever and cunning woman is this Anandi 

maria13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

If Jagya thinks Ganga is right and Anandi is interfering why would he blame Ganga for Anandi's exit?

Either Jagya thinks differently from his soul mate or his soul mate doesn't know how his mind works

If Anandi leaves even Jagya also should obviously think of it as good riddance .After all even Jagya has been putting up with her interference for so many years. So why would he blame Ganga for all the cunning manipulations of Anandi?

And yes Jagya is the most handsome man in the whole universe that Anandi is after him😛

Lol why Anandi thinks she cannot move out in his presence Definitely it will make him think something wrong happened in BH behind his back
since Ganga blamed him so Jagya will think Ganga messed up  

why is that Anandi is living in lalaand he will stop her Did he even keep her his house that he will stop her exit now 😕he pretty clearly said its none of my business its between you and Dadisaa 11 years ago even now since she convinced Dadisaa so why Anandi ji thinks he will stop her 🤪Just now he said whatever she does is not my  concern still ?

and when did Jagya say Anandi is not interfering Just because Jagya does not say anything to her does not mean he does not think she is not interfering 

and Anandi the great is not leaving giving any more excuse she manipulated whole situation to Ganga hates her  Wah

and yes Jagya is very handsome Most handsome man in the whole universe 😛  and  Anandi seems to be still living in her fantasy lands for him He listens to her more than his wife when did  he say or showed ?  She assumed herself ?he will stop her she cannot say no to him but will have to and he will feel bad  She will fall weak in front of him lol  Wake up lady if Ganga is blamed for her misunderstandings where this woman is less So called great Anandi ji
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes anandi indirectly hint ganga what u have said about me then why cant ganga told anandi yes I have said I have said nothing wrong ..chehre pe baarah kyon baj rahe they ganga ke face pe .ganga chup kyon ho gay .iska matlab to yahi ganga ne jo khuch anandi ke baare mein woh galat hai

and when ganga said to anandi if u leave then jagya will blame me then obviously ganga is caring about herself not about anandi

maria13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Why is Ganga so scared about Anandi leaving ?
She thinks she is right so why should that bother her?
After all Anandi is only leaving in a huff.

If Ganga knows she is right why should she be scared of Jagya shouting at her? She should have all the answers after all she is right 

lol what did Ganga say to Anandi ? you tell what did she say ? Did she bash poor darling adorable Anandi  She was talking to her husband did she say anything to this woman ? Did she say ?

Ganga is scared because this woman leaving in huff puff in Jagya's absence then he can think something happened in BH behind his back and since Anandi the great had secret cabin meeting with Ganga is it because of that 

why Anandi ji is running behind Jagya's back Why she cannot go in front of him if she is so right ?
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes anandi is extremely selfish and trying to put ganga image down that is why anandi told ganga not to worry I will say to jagya that I am going by myself not because of u