Balika Vadhu

This is not the anandi we know - Page 5

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes,Anandi behaved quite differently.But my problem is the Anandi-DS scene.I didn't understand what Anandi said to Dadisa at all.

Her words were she should leave while Jagya is not in the house.If she will leave when Jagya is present in the house he wil stop her.OK,I know that,Jagya will definitely stop her.But then she says she can't say no to him.

When did that happen that Anandi can say no to Shivam,Ganga,can say no to Dadisa for whom she was staying in BH for 11 years but can't say no to Jagya!

First her dialogue in the dining table seemed so out of place where she was herself saying that she wants to leave so that Jagya stops listening to her and starts listening to Ganga so casually and now this!

It doesn't make any sense.Preleap Jagya was ok with Anandi's living in outhouse but said its DS's decision but after leap Anandi says if Jagya will stop her she can't say no to him!The person for whom she was staying in BH is already convinced then who is Jagya to stop!And even if he stops her why she will not be able to say no!What does that even mean!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Yes,Anandi behaved quite differently.But my problem is the Anandi-DS scene.I didn't understand what Anandi said to Dadisa at all.

Her words were she should leave while Jagya is not in the house.If she will leave when Jagya is present in the house he wil stop her.OK,I know that,Jagya will definitely stop her.But then she says she can't say no to him.

When did that happen that Anandi can say no to Shivam,Ganga,can say no to Dadisa for whom she was staying in BH for 11 years but can't say no to Jagya!

First her dialogue in the dining table seemed so out of place where she was herself saying that she wants to leave so that Jagya stops listening to her and starts listening to Ganga so casually and now this!

It doesn't make any sense.Preleap Jagya was ok with Anandi's living in outhouse but said its DS's decision but after leap Anandi says if Jagya will stop her she can't say no to him!The person for whom she was staying in BH is already convinced then who is Jagya to stop!And even if he stops her why she will not be able to say no!What does that even mean!

if Aji is behaving difftly then so is ganga . why same thing is not said abt ganga wen we know ganga's ckt is not like this that she will mind Aji.
or is the mind set is Aji kare toh raasleela aur ganga kare toh uska ckt heela.
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hina-

Lol just a question why Anandi ji was assuming Jagya will stop her ๐Ÿ˜†

He just recently said i have no right to interfere in Anandi's personal matters Neither he kept her in house He even then said its between you and Dadisaa i cannot say anything 

Anandi and her lalaland 

It's a very good question .๐Ÿ˜‰ I have another one . Anandi recalls Dadisaa asking her to go after Jagya comes back from Jaipur. Anandi refuses as Jagya will try to stop her and if she refuses then he might feel bad.  Why is she  so concerned   about Jagya's  feelings? She does not care for Shivam's  feelings, she does not care for Dadisa  feelings, Ganga's feelings not to  even mention, but she wants to protect Jagya coz he might feel bad ๐Ÿ˜†. I mean, her only connection with   BH is  Dadisa, no ? So  who is  Jagya  in her life that she cannot  go without  hurting him( that's what she thinks, not me) ๐Ÿ˜† . Anandi ji, time to wake up, he's a married man๐Ÿ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Stephi

It's a very good question .๐Ÿ˜‰ I have another one . Anandi recalls Dadisaa asking her to go after Jagya comes back from Jaipur. Anandi refuses as Jagya will try to stop her and if she refuses then he might feel bad.  Why is she  so concerned   about Jagya's  feelings? She does not care for Shivam's  feelings, she does not care for Dadisa  feelings, Ganga's feelings not to  even mention, but she wants to protect Jagya coz he might feel bad ๐Ÿ˜†. I mean, her only connection with   BH is  Dadisa, no ? So  who is  Jagya  in her life that she cannot  go without  hurting him( that's what she thinks, not me) ๐Ÿ˜† . Anandi ji, time to wake up, he's a married man๐Ÿ˜†

lol so true stephi.
why does she think J will stop her. din't she hear him saying that he won't & can't interfere in he r prsnl matters.
luks like Aji is till not gotten over wid he r 1st husband๐Ÿ˜‰thatswhy she keeps on staying in his house under same roof for 11 long yrs. while luk ganga doesn't even want 2 meet ratan.

btw stephi 2days WU on BH part is in JaGan AT. u hav 2 see it there.after  page no. 13 or 14.9may b)
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol first some people can tell us  when Ganga has treated poor Anandi ji so bad and she thinks Ganga hates her ?
ganga is wrong Her misunderstanding Why will Jagya blame her ?but since Anandi has told Dadisaa and blamed Ganga so now dadisaa will definitely tell this to Jagya 

Anandi is such a great soul  but i think the one who do good of others don't blame them but Anandi blamed Ganga infront of Dadisaa ?

and by the way why Anandi ji was thinking Jagya will stop her ?๐Ÿ˜• He never kept her in house even then he said its between you and Dadisaa now  Just now said  i have no right to interfere in Anand's personal matters so why she thinks he will stop her and she cannot say no to him 

Haila so much day dreaming  Anandi ji She assumed he will stop her and she cannot say no to him 
๐Ÿ˜†

Anandi is still in so much awe of her first husband and living in her lalalands for him   She thinks he listens to her more than his wife when he said that?  She assumes he will stop her when he clearly said to her before this matter of your stay  in BH or staying anywhere else is between you and Dadisaa not me Even just now  he said what and she heard that he said i have no right to interfere in Anandi's personal matters still this thinking 

RainbowKitty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blushing

Why Jagya feels Ganga said something to Anandi resulted Aanndi left BH in hurry...Ganga toh always nice with Anandi na...its Anandi who interfere...

Why would Jagya Q Ganga ? Jagaya didn't trust Ganga kya ...why he would blame Ganga if Anandi leave BH...

Why Ganga feels Jagya will blame her... a

bold how did you assume that ๐Ÿ˜•when you have seen yet Jagya feels Ganga has said something to Anandi thats why she left  Jagya still does not know about it Let him come from jaipur first๐Ÿ˜†
RainbowKitty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Stephi

a married man with two kids  Anandi ji don't day dream about him 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chahanya

This is a low blow

Anandi did not lose her child in a shopping mall

She did not lose her child or forget her

Nandini was snatched away from her

Ratan Singh and his goons bhi toh on Makar Sankranti snatched Mannu from Ganga; 

All thanks to Shiv and Anandi Ganga got Mannu back

lol if i am making a low blow than what your friend aditi is doing 
Calling Ganga the best mother  Anandi worst throwing taunts  Isn't that a low blow ?

Anandi lost her baby because of her own foolishness Who takes children to dangerous spot The way she lost Nandini its even worst and more foolish then losing baby at a shopping mall and comparing that to Ganga's the way Ratan and his goons snatched from Ganga please They by no way can be compared 

and this so called favor of Anandi Shiv you are putting on Ganga  Ganga never begged to them to do this favor on them  Anandi only brought Mannu to Ganga  later part of permanent custody of Mannu to Ganga jagya did not Anandi Shiv  so giving credits to Aanndi and shiv Ganga got Mannu only because of them is a joke and Ganga has done her part for Anandi's favor  The responsibility Anandi gave her of Singhs  when Ganga was not BH ki bahu Ganga has completed that risking her own life so its equal Ganga is not indebted to Anandi 
Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

if Aji is behaving difftly then so is ganga . why same thing is not said abt ganga wen we know ganga's ckt is not like this that she will mind Aji.

or is the mind set is Aji kare toh raasleela aur ganga kare toh uska ckt heela.

When its said that Ganga is not behaving differently!She is a complete new character,butchered badly and not behaving like the actual character,I said it always.So why this question,didn't get it!
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

lol so true stephi.

why does she think J will stop her. din't she hear him saying that he won't & can't interfere in he r prsnl matters.
luks like Aji is till not gotten over wid he r 1st husband๐Ÿ˜‰thatswhy she keeps on staying in his house under same roof for 11 long yrs. while luk ganga doesn't even want 2 meet ratan.

btw stephi 2days WU on BH part is in JaGan AT. u hav 2 see it there.after  page no. 13 or 14.9may b)

You know tiny , for me it won't   be unusual if  Jagya  try to stop  Anandi from  leaving..  Somehow It is a  part of the basic culture and  upbringing that people try to stop the one who is leaving esp after un unpleasant situation .. What is strange to me and not really quite normal is  that for  Anandi  Jagya  is  still the only person whose feelings she cares about.Not her sons nor Dadisa's.( again I won't even mention Ganga's feelings๐Ÿ˜†  ) She was  very determined while she was talking  with  Ganga, with Dadisa, with her  son, but  de facto run  away from  Yagya because she cannot say no to him. WHY ?
Linking all this  with the scene at the breakfast table,what conclusion arises? She announces  she should move out  so  Jagya can  finally start to listen to his wife and not her? Does she compete with Ganga?It is quite an arrogant statement from her side.  But  If she really thought  so with good intentions then   why she didn't keep it  for  herself?Any normal person would have done so.  If She thought that perhaps she's a nuisance to  her ex 's  married life she could  peacefully take step and  retreat . But then  she did  something even worse. She said to Dadisa Ganga hates her , has poison in her  heart, directly put the blame on  Ganga. Ganga hates her only because she dared to give her opinion about her own kid!?  Or because she encourages her  son she'll buy him a better a video game if he  reach the top 5.? Wow. Is Anandi just  stupid and doesn't understand where is the problem or she is mannerless and jealous? Or everything would  be OK in Anandiland if Ganga just keep her mouth shut. Forever.

@ bold  Thanks a lot ๐Ÿค—