Jyothi Sid & Rekhu time wasters no story.

lav57 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Jyothi Sid & Rekhu time wasters they have no story in the show. Edited by lav57 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree it was a truly waste of time
smile843 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think so...
When you see a show.. you are seeing different aspects of people involved in that show.. I think its good that they are showing it.. just a good way of showing how family cares for each other even being far away,..
Also it is somewhere touching the social issues through remarriage, treating a girl child equally, maintaining peace in the MIL-DIL relationships and many such things..
In fact I do feel they are ignoring the whole track. Hope that track has a good ending when the show ends..
I think they shud continue the track..
lav57 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile843

I dont think so...

When you see a show.. you are seeing different aspects of people involved in that show.. I think its good that they are showing it.. just a good way of showing how family cares for each other even being far away,..
Also it is somewhere touching the social issues through remarriage, treating a girl child equally, maintaining peace in the MIL-DIL relationships and many such things..
In fact I do feel they are ignoring the whole track. Hope that track has a good ending when the show ends..
I think they shud continue the track..

To make this more interesting,writers need to develop this further not drag drama in repeative boring typical drama.
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Not only Sid and Jothi, all the actors have no story at present. How can they believe that the remake  scenes will get its old charming. Most of us watch Ashlok scenes repeatedly in hotstar. These scenes are fixed in our mind permanently. Our main leads have already started to give their artificial acting. Definitely their original acting never come again. ðŸ˜­. They must shoot the new Ashlok scenes with the previous Ashlok.