Mahakumbh

Kahani mein twist (Page 2)

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Arshi,

Same here. Pressed for time.

I liked the episode. The intensity has gone up. Whether we like stuff thats shown or not, there is a lot to discuss.

Rahil is doing great as Dansh and so are  Seema ji and GR. At times, GR was made to do nothing. But the best part is that its not a one-man show. In that context, he is doing really great.

rosame Senior Member
rosame
rosame

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniloveasya

pls cvs   i want my intelligent shiva back . this character not suit him

Poor Shiva, from Poland days he is being tortured and beaten black-and- blue . Now please show strong Shiva taking the lead and beating the nagas to pulp. 

Garudas are supposed to be intelligent but till now they have not accomplished anything. Cameras show each ones face with dumb expression. They have become mere props .Only action I always see is Rudra runnning in jungle either to save Maya, Shiva, Dadi or other family members .Yesterday Dansh too mocked him with bhaag Rudra bhaag. 
Need some intelligent moves by Garudas. Maimui seems to have some strategy in mind . Right now she is the saving grace.
Crossing my fingers to see strong Shiva . 

Edited by rosame - 06 May 2015 at 8:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

rosame Senior Member
rosame
rosame

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Sorry friends, I am extremely busy with work and family, this being the summer vacation time. 
Please Don't mind if I can't joinin the discussions and respond to your posts. 

I do catch all the analysis on my phone taking sneak peaks at work and home

But often am unable to comment as I have an antique for a phone LOL

So for the next few days please bear with my irregularity 

Arshics, no problem you take care and join us whenever you are free. But will  miss your  wonderful analysis of each episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pasumarthisaArshics

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
@Arshics nice take and agree with you. I loved the episode.  I was thinking where is Sakthi or Power. Because the whole funda happening is to ensure that Shakthi goes from Dansh's hand before he can come face to face with Rudra. I was thinking what special Sakthi Dansh had. Yesterday epi gave answer. He possess a divine Mani.
Rudra dead, I don't think so. There was a dialogue from MB telling " Jab tak teri saas chalengi iski saas chalengi"
I had felt then itself that there is a point going to come where Rudra's breathing is gonna stop. That seems like death. At that point Maya or illusion should also die. Shakthi has to emerge symbolically and that has to be the reason which will take Mani from Dansh.

If Rudra has come this far it is because of his love for Maya. Not the illusion, but the girl, his wife. Really interested to see how they both are gonna live. Or how illusion is gonna shift.

Coming to Shiva and Kat. It was a really scary scene. But it also showed symbolically when fear fills one's brain how it affects the actions of the body. The voice that shouts you cant do it, the voice that shouts you will not live the voice that ensures action is freezed. That's what fear does to a human being. And only if fear is conquered you will win. " Dar ke aage jeeth hai" and the best way to conquer fear is to face it.
Shiva will have to face Rudra's death, not the illusion fed by Nagas, but in real terms, which he should refuse to believe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.A

Go to top