Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nice post sys
liked ydays episode 
I was hitting my head when Suraj said he will appoint him as the hotels manager. πŸ˜‘ it will be better if meenakshi is appointed. He is a man with no values when suraj had no money to buy the icecream his face πŸ˜‘. Shameless guy. Liked when Sandhya supports Suraj and her convos durind Daisa. I feel extremely bad when he sold the MKD. Somewhere I felt Daisa questioning Suraj was right. But nobody is worried as Mohit lives upon His wife's and Brother's earnings. Better to say not about him. 
Loved the dialogue of sandhya its her turn to support suraj😳
Expecting for a good heart to heart convo btw Surya. Waiting for todays episode. Missing them badly nowadays.

PS: Sorry commenting after a short period thatsy this much lengthy 
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post
Same views as everybody said..

Suraj has to face the world ... It was painful to see Suraj in such a bad state...but its a bitter truth that society can forget all ur good deeds but doesn't miss a single chance to taunt...
Now ppl won't remember what suraj did for family ... In good days they used to call him shravan & whatever but now they would easily forget and jump on him...

This is. What happens with every person...but he has to learn to face the world and answer them himself...
With every dream and every goal there r troubles of every kind... And he himself said that he is ready for all those problems associated with making a hotel...
Though selling mkd was a bad idea he has no time to look back and has to move foward with full strength... Once he achieves his dream no one would remember he was once jobless or whatever. ...
Regarding ved they can make him understand or if he loves his father he should know that he is doing that for him...but he is a child and would understand what he sees...that would be painful for suraj...but may b this pain will make him move towards his goal with full strength

@blue...I don't think sandhya has any saving...she would hv spent all to please bb by helping beggars around her πŸ˜›
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SysAdmin

Nice views Dee, Thala, SS. πŸ˜Š

Me too waiting for tonight's episode.
It will be interesting to see what SurajSa tells Sandhya about the money. 

Suraj will definitely need money in day to day life.. 
So what's he is thinking... Or has he decided to do some part time work somewhere... 
Let's see.. 

Suraj need money but I don't think he will accept money from Sandya. May be this will lead him to take part in Kabaddi tournament to earn some money to cover his personal expense.
zona. thumbnail
I'm also not expecting some heart to heart convos...
Suraj's self respect is questioned and if not rudely he would prefer to be away from sandhya for sometime so that he might not hurt her and will refuse any help from her 🀒
deejagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neel_M

Nice post bro!

Nothing makes any sense!!
In one night without legal documents he sold the shop.
He bought the land too right a way, land price must be higher than his shop's priceπŸ˜•
In one night he became poor..
Daisa never said anything to Mohit when he was living on Emily's earnings!

Wondering what Sandhya was doing with her money, other than buying a gharghatti or whatever, (she must saved quite a lot)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Selling is still digestible when compared to him buying that huge PLOT for hotel. From the size of it, forget about the money he got from selling his shop, even if he sold the RM and the other 2 shops (Rathi Saree center and Pari beauty parlor) that will not be sufficient to buy that much big land. Even in a desert area ( but looked like forest area), that would not cost anywhere less than few crores. From where did Suraj got so much money? Even if Sandya had accumulated all her earnings (every paise) from the day 1 of her Police service, she would not have made it to more than 1 crore with her 10 years service, so that would not have helped him? And no registrar will register a huge land in one day. To get the documents typed on stamp paper will take time and payment with such high transaction will call for DD and that will take lot of time as well.

The way it looks, things are looking gleamy and fishy. Looks like Suraj has got into some mess in his urgency and there could some litigation issues about the property later.

Daisa never said anything to Mohit as he was like that from the day one. But Suraj was the role model for a son in whole Hanuman gali and when he becomes a jobless & depends on others for his expenses, it hurts the near and dear ones. Daisa though she  taunts, has always kept a close bond with the family and was part of both sorrow & joy of Rathis. It pinches when a successful guy who was full of self respect had to depend on others (even if it is your parent).
deejagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: zona.

Nice post
Same views as everybody said..

Suraj has to face the world ... It was painful to see Suraj in such a bad state...but its a bitter truth that society can forget all ur good deeds but doesn't miss a single chance to taunt...
Now ppl won't remember what suraj did for family ... In good days they used to call him shravan & whatever but now they would easily forget and jump on him...

This is. What happens with every person...but he has to learn to face the world and answer them himself...
With every dream and every goal there r troubles of every kind... And he himself said that he is ready for all those problems associated with making a hotel...
Though selling mkd was a bad idea he has no time to look back and has to move foward with full strength... Once he achieves his dream no one would remember he was once jobless or whatever. ...
Regarding ved they can make him understand or if he loves his father he should know that he is doing that for him...but he is a child and would understand what he sees...that would be painful for suraj...but may b this pain will make him move towards his goal with full strength

@blue...I don't think sandhya has any saving...she would hv spent all to please bb by helping beggars around her πŸ˜›

Suraj when he talked about the hurdles he need to face during his journey towards his dream, he was only thinking of monitory and he had never given a thought to his monitory dependency. When Daisa give him the reality check in a harsh way, he was shocked beyond expectations. It is true that a child will respect the one who manages the house be it a current day child or older generation, It was true in case of Babasa also. All his 4 kids value Bhabo more than Babasa as she was shouldering the responsibility to run the household. Children may not consciously do this but that will be registered in their subconscious that the mother took the burden and made them what they are today.

Bold: Sorry if I sound harsh, but I don't appreciate the word used for ones family. If a person buy something for the family that is called presents and not ALMS.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So many times we said CVs has no idea about airport security, about husband wife relations, etc. etc..

but now it seems they have no idea about buying and selling properties either πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daisa's taunt was ok, but only appropriate if Suraj is vagabond, doing nothing for long time. He just sold his shop for starting a business.
Starting a new business is a full time job too!
However, CVs are making khichri of unsuccessful tracks one after another.. so be it!
Still can't forget Bulbul's age πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zona. thumbnail
Dee it looked the same to me too ...
May be something's fishy...but I was relaxed thinking that CVs expert at it...!!!
They never care for legal process and if something was fishy he would hv told the price of land or other minor details as a lay out for that track...

And even if something happens he has an IPS wife na he wont be at much loss πŸ˜‰
deejagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: zona.

Dee it looked the same to me too ...
May be something's fishy...but I was relaxed thinking that CVs expert at it...!!!
They never care for legal process and if something was fishy he would hv told the price of land or other minor details as a lay out for that track...

And even if something happens he has an IPS wife na he wont be at much loss πŸ˜‰

What if Suraj has paid the whole money he got by selling his shop to the land owner on trust basis as token advance and later if he turns out to be a praud? Or by any chance Suraj would have taken some loan from some moneylender on high interest basis, hoping he will get the loan soon? This will lead to Sandya getting a case to handle as she is idle right now.😊
zona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

</div>

Suraj when he talked about the hurdles he need to face during his journey towards his dream, he was only thinking of monitory and he had never given a thought to his monitory dependency. When Daisa give him the reality check in a harsh way, he was shocked beyond expectations. It is true that a child will respect the one who manages the house be it a current day child or older generation, It was true in case of Babasa also. All his 4 kids value Bhabo more than Babasa as she was shouldering the responsibility to run the household. Children may not consciously do this but that will be registered in their subconscious that the mother took the burden and made them what they are today.
<div>

Bold: Sorry if I sound harsh, but I don't appreciate the word used for ones family. If a person buy something for the family that is called presents and not ALMS.

But what will you call it for a family which involves ppl like mohit and meena...
Even for Emily or bb its ok...

But for mohit or meena they don't deserve it...
You give presents to enhance love and express ur love but they r not from one side only...

We have seen their reality many times ... I don't need to tell that
What did mohit do with suraj...still Is offering him job and he is still not valuing and when suraj will really make a hotel he'll act sweet...

If u have a family like that , which never values ur sacrifices and ur love , it's better then u keep ur own profit ahead of them... Instead of spending her money on useless demands of family if she would have saved money for future that would be alot better... As even now if Suraj or sandhya need a family support no one would be there...

So is it better to save something for future or waste it??" I'm not talking abt bb and bbsa but others...