Your views.. Lets discuss Neira - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by poetic

May we delete NB from the team?😆
Not fair I know, par dil hai ke manta nahi

Hahahaha .. but she is sweet ya.. i know she spoiled things earlier but she is much better know.. 😛
first thing first..Nachiket and Ragini need to have a heart to heart talk.. romance is back but somehow the intensity that they use to show during Nishi wedding sequence has gone missing..
second rushad and Nivedita fighting for Suhani's custody. 
My wild imagination, dont beat me for saying this, but Do u guys remember babubhai claimed he knew nachiket and ragini since they belonged to his area? is it possible he had feelings for ragini when they were young and now via aarav tries to gain access to her?
I know i know sounds too filmy, but then anything is possible when maata is in charge ;-)
Exactly Babu bhai will eventually be seen as having childhood crush on Ragini  and so must be envy to Neil for marrying her and now this stupid Aaruv will put them in trouble again😡
I want to see some responsible matured behavior from NeiRa. They need to take control of their lives, and their childrens' lives.  I want to see the stories of the children and parents solving their problems together and in the process coming closer to each other. I am ok with Suhani's custody fight. NeiRa should fight a joint battle.  In fact that will be an interesting track.
What i do not want to see - (1) another MU between Neira (the first one was ridiculous enough and tested our patience), So no more MU please. 

(2)  triangular love stories involving NeiRa. 

(3) Ridiculous FBs with oldies playing 20-year olds (Dimpy with hair clips, Karan with wig and Neil with notheing looking 45 yrs old - most pathetic)

(4) Least interested in Aarav Shilpa Ranbir love story.
Originally posted by ManiChakr

first thing first..Nachiket and Ragini need to have a heart to heart talk.. romance is back but somehow the intensity that they use to show during Nishi wedding sequence has gone missing..
second rushad and Nivedita fighting for Suhani's custody.
My wild imagination, dont beat me for saying this, but Do u guys remember babubhai claimed he knew nachiket and ragini since they belonged to his area? is it possible he had feelings for ragini when they were young and now via aarav tries to gain access to her?
I know i know sounds too filmy, but then anything is possible when maata is in charge ;-)     

Yess that is also very imp.. but I enjoyed yest scenes.. was hilarious 😃

Yaaa this babu bhai is a big jhol i guess.. anything can happen..
Edited by ZainabSidd - 8 years ago
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

Exactly Babu bhai will eventually be seen as having childhood crush on Ragini and so must be envy to Neil for marrying her and now this stupid Aaruv will put them in trouble again😡

Yaa jiu I know..
I kinda dislike this aarav..
but I dont him to create prob for ragini yaaa..
dumb guy 🤢
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

I want to see some responsible matured behavior from NeiRa. They need to take control of their lives, and their childrens' lives. I want to see the stories of the children and parents solving their problems together and in the process coming closer to each other. I am ok with Suhani's custody fight. NeiRa should fight a joint battle. In fact that will be an interesting track.
What i do not want to see - (1) another MU between Neira (the first one was ridiculous enough and tested our patience), So no more MU please.

(2) triangular love stories involving NeiRa.

(3) Ridiculous FBs with oldies playing 20-year olds (Dimpy with hair clips, Karan with wig and Neil with notheing looking 45 yrs old - most pathetic)

(4) Least interested in Aarav Shilpa Ranbir love story.

Agreee...totally..
Desp want to see kids bonding with Neira
I want nachiket to dominate this time and not allow any space for such stupid MUs