Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

NiBir SS:Pregnancy *Prologue* Pg 1 6/5/15

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
NiBir SS:Pregnancy.
Prologue

How will I tell him this, Nisha thought.

How shes gonna tell kabir that she is going to be a mother, that soon he will be having someone who will call him papa, what will be his reaction. It has been 2 years since thier marriage, kabir and nisha met during a commom friend's wedding and they fell in love, it was a case of love at first site. Soon after that, probably 3 months after thier first meeting, kabir's mom went to gangwal's for thier daughter nisha's hand for her son kabir singhania. The singhania's are one of the richest family of jaipur and after a thorough background check, gangwal's agreed to this proposal. After 2 months kabir and nisha got married,since then they have been living a happily narried life, now thier family will be complete,nisha waited kabir,when he came back from office she held his hand and asked him to listen to her carefully, she closed her eyes and said kabir you are going to be a father. Kabir was silent, it took him few moments to register what actually nisha said, he was happy, no wait he was damn happy kabir was on cloud nine, he lifted nisha in his hands and started spinning around,nisha asked him to stop and kabir hugged her again and said, Nisha I can't tell you how happy I am, you gave me the bestest news ever, I seriously Love you nisha.

I know you do kabir, said nisha. Kabir asked has she told maa about this news, nisha said noo she said she was waiting for him. Kabir said we will tell her all this at dinner. -Dinner- Kabir and nisha along with Vasundra devi, kabir's mom. Kabir said mom I, no we, nisha and me wanted to tell you something, vasundra said yeah tell I am waiting, kabir whispered in nisha's ear to say it, nisha said you do kabir I am feeling shy. Kabir said Tu kissi kaam ki nahi hai, vasundra said, what are you doing kabir and nisha tell me what is it? Kabir said woh actually we are pregnant, he realised what he said and changed his statement he said mom Nisha is pregnant, vasundra was happy actually very happy, she said I am extremely happy nisha, I am going to be a grandmother, after kabir this child will grace this house.

She said from nowonwards nisha you won't go to office you will stay at home and I will take care of you. Nisha knew there was no other way as both mother and son won't allow her to do even a thing. So she agreed. This day marks the journey of a new phase of her life, nisha was excited as well as afraid.

To follow the journey of nisha towards her motherhood and of kabir towards his fatherhood, follow the upcoming parts of the story "Pregnancy"

Edited by .MysticalWaters - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He he a different side of nibir...loved it and want to read more..Thanks buddy...
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept 👏 We will be able to look at NiBir through a different perspective. Would love to read more Pls update it soon 😊Edited by arviabhigya - 8 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail
Nice prologue
Continue soon n do pm me
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow intresting prologue
waitng 4 the parts
plz pm me when u update
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow..pregnancy track..!!!
Interesting.. please continue soon..!!!
excited.. 😳
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice one
Waiting for more.
mika17 thumbnail
Hey beautiful start to ur story
Would love to read about Nibir's journey through the pregnancy
Plz could u pm me wn u update
Thnku
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ALREADY LOST IN IT...WOWWWOOOW...EPIC CONCEPT! do pm me!
P_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice
Different concept
Nicely written
Update soon
And please pm me