Piya Rangrezz

today's episode update plzz

swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello everyone...i missed today's episode๐Ÿ˜•.
can anybody give me brief update about today's episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode was awesome . 
Episode starts with Shraddha & bhavri where bhavri scolding shraddha's family on phone, she hanged the phone, shraddha tells bhavri that she was not doing burai of her...her parents was only telling her to stay nicely with everyone...but bhavri took it wrong way , bhavri saw the gun on the table & thinks that shraddha was going to shoot her by the gun,  bhavri humiliate her by taking off her saree, Shraddha was all shattered sitting in the corner, sher entered along with the girl out side of the house...he comes in & saw bhavri sitting on the chair ...he talks with her so nicely, but indirectly he was taunting her...bhavri tells what shraddha did, but it was all lies...sher goes to shraddha...shraddha was sitting in her room on the floor sher gives saree to shraddha...& tells her to don't expect much from him... then .he left from there, bhavri sitting on the stairs sher was coming down in full masti mood , bhavri ask him why he's in soo masti mood , what happen?? but he did'nt tell her anything & left...meanwhile shraddha comes down infulll confidence mood...gajra asked bhavri what to cook for dinner , but shraddha said come with me gajra i'll tel you...bhavri's expression was surprising... End of the episode

Precap - sher was so sad , sher tell shraddha that she betrayed him, & he's very sad about that, 
swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Today's episode was awesome . 

Episode starts with Shraddha & bhavri where bhavri scolding shraddha's family on phone, she hanged the phone, shraddha tells bhavri that she was not doing burai of her...her parents was only telling her to stay nicely with everyone...but bhavri took it wrong way , bhavri saw the gun on the table & thinks that shraddha was going to shoot her by the gun,  bhavri humiliate her by taking off her saree, Shraddha was all shattered sitting in the corner, sher entered along with the girl out side of the house...he comes in & saw bhavri sitting on the chair ...he talks with her so nicely, but indirectly he was taunting her...bhavri tells what shraddha did, but it was all lies...sher goes to shraddha...shraddha was sitting in her room on the floor sher gives saree to shraddha...& tells her to don't expect much from him... then .he left from there, bhavri sitting on the stairs sher was coming down in full masti mood , bhavri ask him why he's in soo masti mood , what happen?? but he did'nt tell her anything & left...meanwhile shraddha comes down infulll confidence mood...gajra asked bhavri what to cook for dinner , but shraddha said come with me gajra i'll tel you...bhavri's expression was surprising... End of the episode

Precap - sher was so sad , sher tell shraddha that she betrayed him, & he's very sad about that, 

Thank you so much
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you so much
[/QUOTE]
Welcome dear!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š