Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Don't worship these celebrities. (Page 18)

HippoSucks Goldie
HippoSucks
HippoSucks

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

First off why would I feel bad for someone who did not achieve anything in their life except living on the street ???? If they are screw ups its not my fault . 2ndly not just them but all of the country needs to get them off the street or this will sadly keep happening

SHUT THE f**k UP.
Of all the insensitive comments I've EVER read on IF, this is the WORST BY FAR.
We thought Abhijeet was an arrogant prick for blaming the poor for sleeping on footpaths. Here comes one who trumps them all.
Blaming the poor for poverty! Wacko

You have some nerve. You should be grateful to FATE that you were born in a household that gives you the privilege you stomp around with. To have the nerve to mock those less fortunate than you. To call them LAZY? As if life ever gave them the same opportunities you enjoy. Here you are typing away shit on a laptop. Those people fight day and night for a decent MEAL.

What good are you doing btw? Sitting on a bollywood forum making lame ass jokes that you THINK are funny. (which btw, I always found a little stupid)
Who knows. Maybe God should have given this opportunity to one of those souls sleeping on the footpath. He might have made more of the opportunities.

Atleast been a better human being. Embarrassed

DISGUSTED. Absolutely SICK. Faith in humanity, shattered.

While I agree with you, many homeless people are simply lazy. Some have many opportunities awaiting them but are just not interested in working for it. Of course, that only accounts for some of the people living in poverty and is still not any excuse for running over them.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

First off why would I feel bad for someone who did not achieve anything in their life except living on the street ???? If they are screw ups its not my fault . 2ndly not just them but all of the country needs to get them off the street or this will sadly keep happening

SHUT THE f**k UP.
We thought Abhijeet was an arrogant prick for blaming the poor for sleeping on footpaths. Here comes one who trumps them all.

You have some nerve. You should be grateful to FATE that you were born in a household that gives you the privilege you stomp around with. To have the nerve to mock those less fortunate than you. To call them LAZY? As if life ever gave them the same opportunities you enjoy. Here you are typing away shit on a laptop. Those people fight day and night for a decent MEAL.

What good are you doing btw? Sitting on a bollywood forum making lame ass jokes that you THINK are funny. (which btw, I always found a little stupid)
Who knows. Maybe God should have given this opportunity to one of those souls sleeping on the footpath. He might have made more of the opportunities.

+1111

And are you sure about "little" ? LOL

You're right.
EXCEPTIONALLY stupid is more like it. Western wannabe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vicipallavi25YD.AH

HippoSucks Goldie
HippoSucks
HippoSucks

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

SHUT THE f**k UP.

+1111

And are you sure about "little" ? LOL

You're right.
EXCEPTIONALLY stupid is more like it. Western wannabe

The Western culture does not promote such idiotic beliefs at all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllBlacks1desigal90YD.AH

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Not pertaining to this statement. His other general posts are very "American entertainment is so much better" type.
Making posts on US shows for no reason here, etc. etc.
You can tell when someone is trying way too hard. I'm from the States. I know the West doesnt promote class division or mocking people less fortunate. Smile

Edited by desigal90 - 07 May 2015 at 2:37pm
MrsAkyurek IF-Dazzler
MrsAkyurek
MrsAkyurek

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Woah! Victim blaming taken to new heights. This forum has been a revelation in so many ways. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBollyVeni-Vidi-Viciangrybreadatominispallavi25desigal90YD.AH

MrsAkyurek IF-Dazzler
MrsAkyurek
MrsAkyurek

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

What the actual f**k?!!!! Are we serious? If so, there is just no point in having a debate. But here's a little something to educate yourself, because I can't even...I am bereft of words.

Edited by .Veritaserum - 07 May 2015 at 2:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBollylovely_ladyatominispallavi25YD.AH

HippoSucks Goldie
HippoSucks
HippoSucks

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Veritaserum

What the actual f**k?!!!! Are we serious? If so, there is just no point in having a debate. But here's a little something to educate yourself, because I can't even...I am bereft of words.

Have to disagree if you are talking about Canada. There are numerous construction jobs for uneducated people. You can go to houses and shovel snow everyday, cut their grass etc.
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HippoSucks

LOL, the problem ain't sleeping on the footpaths. The problem is drunk driving which can kill anyone anytime anywhere, be it footpath, roads, shops or even while you're enjoying the breeze in your front yard. It's that simple a concept that even a pea brain can decipher...

Although one shouldn't be sleeping on roads in the first place, since they would die by a driver who isn't under the influence as well...

Sleeping on the footpath, not ROAD! Gawd! Im getting tired of repeating the same thing! Sigh...Sleepy

The road is for driving...FOOTPATH is NOT for driving!

Normal, sane, sober drivers DO NOT drive their cars up on a footpath and kill passersby, bystanders, walkers or sleeping people. 

Drunk drivers who have no control over their senses, whose senses are impaired by alcohol SHOULD NOT DRIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE! 

Edited by pallavi25 - 07 May 2015 at 3:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HippoSucksMrsAkyureklovely_ladyDianaPrinceatominisVeni-Vidi-Vicidesigal90YD.AH

Go to top