Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Don't worship these celebrities. (Page 16)

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Your post doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

From where does Salman come into this discussion?? Have I even mentioned him??

And who is mocking people here?? I know what it is like being poor. Have lived with such people and have tried my best to help them too.

First of all, I don't think you live in India and I may not talk sense but I definitely am not senseless to say that poor people should live in playgrounds and parks.

The Government is completely responsible for these people who sleep on the road and it's their responsibility to give the poor homes. I guess in no other country we can see people living on the streets and that's because the Government helps such people but here in India, in doesn't happen.

Cursing poor people and calling them dumb and idiots is just being insensitive to them when I know very well that they are not at fault.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Colossialpallavi25YD.AH

Neela-Paani Goldie
Neela-Paani
Neela-Paani

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I've never worshiped/idolized BW celebs.But I've a bad habit of connecting to a movie when my favourite actors star in them.No matter how well the execution or storyline is ,I cant relate to characters unless ts portrayed by actors I like.I relate more to a theme when its essayed by performers I like..starts really feeling the emotions, finding dialogues deep bla blah:p..Like Geet wud've never been so crazy,endearing and vulnerable to me if PC or Parineeti did that role..Geet isnt some award worthy,sensational,challenging role for an actress to essay...But for me its an iconic character in BW and its close to my heart mainly cuz Kareena was so flawless..she gets 70% credit...Bidya/Jhimli might be far more intriguing but I dont adore them as Geet

So thing is basically my interest in BW in wanning with Khan era getting over(SRK & Salman count for me...Salman well I dont see him doing any movies for a long period..SRK looks like he lost interest in acting period.Its nt just he makes crap like CE,he himself aint enjoying performing..mite be the reason for hamming & going OTT) Bebo is giving the vibe as if she is semi retired lol..I dont think she will pursue a BW career for long given her current movie selection,planning...Sid is the only one I have a connect with, among new gen actors(sure there are far better actors like RK and performers like RS but I cant gather same enthusiasm and excitement abt their career or personal life lol)..But I dunno where his career going or how long he will survive..so things are kinda bleak..BW's charm aint the same anymore..Maybe m shallow..Its got nothing to do with celeb worship..Simply BW cant generate the same interest in me with my fav actors disappearing.

Edited by Neela-Paani - 07 May 2015 at 5:23am
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I always knew that these BW celebs will stand with their own and rich people but the way some of them are doing it openly by showing a complete disregard to the real victims and their families is disgusting . All their fight for social causes and preachiness on twitter etc is just a facade .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vicipallavi25YD.AH

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erikalui

Originally posted by -Arsal-

Your post doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

From where does Salman come into this discussion?? Have I even mentioned him??

And who is mocking people here?? I know what it is like being poor. Have lived with such people and have tried my best to help them too.

First of all, I don't think you live in India and I may not talk sense but I definitely am not senseless to say that poor people should live in playgrounds and parks.

The Government is completely responsible for these people who sleep on the road and it's their responsibility to give the poor homes. I guess in no other country we can see people living on the streets and that's because the Government helps such people but here in India, in doesn't happen.

Cursing poor people and calling them dumb and idiots is just being insensitive to them when I know very well that they are not at fault.

Again I called sleeping on Roads dumb and idiotic not the people. I called the act idiotic.

Its like saying drinking/smoking is dumb. Doesn't translate to people who drink are so.

Cursing poor people?LOLLOL Anything to make a case ; is it now??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colossial

Colossial Groupbie
Colossial
Colossial

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

Originally posted by erikalui

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

First off why would I feel bad for someone who did not achieve anything in their life except living on the street ???? If they are screw ups its not my fault . 2ndly not just them but all of the country needs to get them off the street or this will sadly keep happening

This is why I feel that humanity is dead in this world Big smile Kuddos to you Clap

You definitely aren't a Salman fan but a hater of humanity Embarrassed

Just cause I want eradicate homelessness ???? Im a hater of humanity ???

Nope u r nobel person... U want to eradicate homeless ppl to get rid of homelessness. Clap

Please understand that no one is homeless because of choice. They do not have enough income to maintain a decent roof on their head. Hell they do not have a regular source of income so these people even do not get regular food. These people have came from those villages in Bharat( not India) where there is no sanitation, no clean water or medical treatment. So forget the access to schools for complete education.So no income to feed the family and so the movement towards the cities. Have you ever asked ladies who work as maids and daily wage labourers why they are in cities. Some of the have lost their lands to moneylenders and some of their main earning member has  committed suicide.

If you can provide basic necessities in these villages by electing a right government and questioning them any wrongs. But we are more busy with caste, religion and checking in star bucks than doing this.

Sorry  for this such a long rant on condition of Indian Villages in a bollywood forum. I just cannot bear such ignorance about our country.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LillyBlancHippoSucksAllBlacks1atominisangrybreadpallavi25YD.AH

Colossial Groupbie
Colossial
Colossial

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

@ Arsal: So u are saying that those poor people deserve to die. Sleeping on the street is not out of choice, they do it cos they have no other option. Is it so difficult to understand? Those who live in Mumbai like Salman is aware of this. Infact constable Ravindra Patil warned him to slow down, knowing people were sleeping there he didn't.

Drunk drivers cause major accident everywhere @Arsal. Even in the broad daylight. Many people have died or have been severely injured. Even the drivers life is at risk. Please read newspapers once. Do not drive if you are drunk, or have taken drugs, sleeping pills, neurological relaxers or if your doctor has asked not to drive. A driver who has no control over his/her vehicle is a danger for everyone on the road and off the road and for himself also.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HippoSucksVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1pallavi25YD.AH

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Colossial Groupbie
Colossial
Colossial

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bramcote46

I always knew that these BW celebs will stand with their own and rich people but the way some of them are doing it openly by showing a complete disregard to the real victims and their families is disgusting . All their fight for social causes and preachiness on twitter etc is just a facade .

@bramcote46- The interest in social causes is a facede created by the PR hired by the star. If the star is shown in bad light then the star would not get ads worth in crores and his/her movies would flop. And the so called stars supoorting salman are those who need Salman's help either for getting a movie or getting their movie hit and to stop newbies to stop entering Bollywood.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-ViciangrybreadAllBlacks1pallavi25

Go to top