Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Don't worship these celebrities. (Page 14)

HippoSucks Goldie
HippoSucks
HippoSucks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

I do feel bad hence why I have been saying the morning that they need help . But I also believe that gods helps those that helps themselves . Im open to helping them but they need make efforts as well .

Do you have any idea how many daily laborers, tea stall workers etc, sleep on the footpath in Mumbai?

They work hard all day but dont make enough money to rent even a tiny space in a chawl. 
 As many as 15-16 men share a small room in Mumbai to make ends meet. Ouch

In such circumstances many poor folks have no other option than to sleep on the footpath. 

If they sleep in public parks the Mumbai police chase them away.

BTW I have seen homeless people sleep on the sidewalk even in New York City...seen it with my own eyes so this situation of homelessness is found everywhere in the world. 
Yes, I saw a homeless woman in downtown NYC lie down in front of a closed store, she pulled some old newspapers over her as a blanket (it was really cold) she put all her belongings in a bag under her head as a pillow (they are called bag ladies)... thats how she kept her few belongings safe from criminals...and then she went to sleep. 

Correct on everything you have said.

@Bold Don't you think that is a better option??

It probably is better than living on the streets, but 15 random homeless individuals aren't just going to get together and rent out a room.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1YD.AH

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

They need to get some work ethic LOLLOLLOL

Lazy f**kers

Let me guess...you are a Republican, right? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AntlersVeni-Vidi-Vici

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by erikalui

Again who said it did?? And just so you know poor brats do this too and more often.

Sleeping on streets or footpaths is dumb ane idiotic.There are million other places.

A driver cant be drunk only. He can lose control, cant be looking at the road and he would have no idea someone will be sleeping in a coner in the dark. A place where he has no buissness sleeping.

@bold: Give them a home then. Give them food then. Salman has also done good deeds. Follow his foot steps and be kind and a HUMAN if you really respect him for his good work. Out of those millions of places, try to make them get atleast one place. If you can't, then you have no right to mock/criticize them. 

If you mock a person just because he doesn't have money, it only proves that you are proud of your riches. Pride and Crime never pays. We are born in this world without any money and we die as well without any money.

Your post doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

From where does Salman come into this discussion?? Have I even mentioned him??

And who is mocking people here?? I know what it is like being poor. Have lived with such people and have tried my best to help them too.

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HippoSucks

Originally posted by pallavi25

I do feel bad hence why I have been saying the morning that they need help . But I also believe that gods helps those that helps themselves . Im open to helping them but they need make efforts as well .

Do you have any idea how many daily laborers, tea stall workers etc, sleep on the footpath in Mumbai?

They work hard all day but dont make enough money to rent even a tiny space in a chawl. 
 As many as 15-16 men share a small room in Mumbai to make ends meet. Ouch

In such circumstances many poor folks have no other option than to sleep on the footpath. 

If they sleep in public parks the Mumbai police chase them away.

BTW I have seen homeless people sleep on the sidewalk even in New York City...seen it with my own eyes so this situation of homelessness is found everywhere in the world. 
Yes, I saw a homeless woman in downtown NYC lie down in front of a closed store, she pulled some old newspapers over her as a blanket (it was really cold) she put all her belongings in a bag under her head as a pillow (they are called bag ladies)... thats how she kept her few belongings safe from criminals...and then she went to sleep. 

Correct on everything you have said.

@Bold Don't you think that is a better option??

It probably is better than living on the streets, but 15 random homeless individuals aren't just going to get together and rent out a room.

The men sharing the room are the lucky ones. Even for a single room in a chawl they have to pay advance money and deposit. 
The footpath dwellers often have to sleep close to their workplaces so they dont have to spend money and time on commuting everyday. 
Its a question of surviving on minimum wages in a horribly expensive city like Mumbai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ColossialVeni-Vidi-ViciYD.AH

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Then they shouldn't be in Mumbai in the first place. Live where you have the best chance of supporting your family and where you don't have to put your life at risk.

This is how life works. You move to the place where you have the best chance of survival and where your talents can be appreciated enough for you to make a living so you can live the happiest life possible.

Edited by -Arsal- - 06 May 2015 at 4:04pm
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
HippoSucks Goldie
HippoSucks
HippoSucks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Then they shouldn't be in Mumbai in the first place. Live where you have the best chance of supporting your family and where you don't have to put your life at risk.

This is how life works. You move to the place where you have the best chance of survival and where your talents can be appreciated enough for you to make a living and you can live the happiest possible.

And what makes you think these people have the money to move through cities as per their wish?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

atominisVeni-Vidi-ViciPRAGDAllBlacks1pallavi25YD.AH

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by erikalui

Again who said it did?? And just so you know poor brats do this too and more often.

Sleeping on streets or footpaths is dumb ane idiotic.There are million other places.

A driver cant be drunk only. He can lose control, cant be looking at the road and he would have no idea someone will be sleeping in a coner in the dark. A place where he has no buissness sleeping.

@bold: Give them a home then. Give them food then. Salman has also done good deeds. Follow his foot steps and be kind and a HUMAN if you really respect him for his good work. Out of those millions of places, try to make them get atleast one place. If you can't, then you have no right to mock/criticize them. 

If you mock a person just because he doesn't have money, it only proves that you are proud of your riches. Pride and Crime never pays. We are born in this world without any money and we die as well without any money.

Your post doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

From where does Salman come into this discussion?? Have I even mentioned him??

And who is mocking people here?? I know what it is like being poor. Have lived with such people and have tried my best to help them too.

You yourself said sleeping on footpaths is dumb and idiotic! So you are mocking the homeless people, arent you? 
You said there are a thousand other places to sleep...can you list some?
Are there any homeless shelters in Mumbai? Is there any government program for them to have a shelter close to their workplaces? 
Parks and playgrounds are off-limits to the homeless, night duty cops will drive them out of there.
Any other options?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1YD.AH

Go to top