Posted: 8 years ago
LOL, the problem ain't sleeping on the footpaths. The problem is drunk driving which can kill anyone anytime anywhere, be it footpath, roads, shops or even while you're enjoying the breeze in your front yard. It's that simple a concept that even a pea brain can decipher...
Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

LOL, the problem ain't sleeping on the footpaths. The problem is drunk driving which can kill anyone anytime anywhere, be it footpath, roads, shops or even while you're enjoying the breeze in your front yard. It's that simple a concept that even a pea brain can decipher...

Although one shouldn't be sleeping on roads in the first place, since they would die by a driver who isn't under the influence as well...
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

First off why would I feel bad for someone who did not achieve anything in their life except living on the street ???? If they are screw ups its not my fault . 2ndly not just them but all of the country needs to get them off the street or this will sadly keep happening

SHUT THE f**k UP.
Of all the insensitive comments I've EVER read on IF, this is the WORST BY FAR.
We thought Abhijeet was an arrogant prick for blaming the poor for sleeping on footpaths. Here comes one who trumps them all.
Blaming the poor for poverty!

You have some nerve. You should be grateful to FATE that you were born in a household that gives you the privilege you stomp around with. To have the nerve to mock those less fortunate than you. To call them LAZY? As if life ever gave them the same opportunities you enjoy. Here you are typing away shit on a laptop. Those people fight day and night for a decent MEAL.

What good are you doing btw? Sitting on a bollywood forum making lame ass jokes that you THINK are funny. (which btw, I always found a little stupid)
Who knows. Maybe God should have given this opportunity to one of those souls sleeping on the footpath. He might have made more of the opportunities.

Atleast been a better human being.

DISGUSTED. Absolutely SICK. Faith in humanity, shattered.

Edited by desigal90 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by HippoSucks

Although one shouldn't be sleeping on roads in the first place, since they would die by a driver who isn't under the influence as well...

Who said anything about sleeping ? You can be very well be driving on the roads following every rules and regulations and still get hit by a drunk driver. I should know better given I have lost a very close friend of mine by a drunk asshole. So yes, drunk driving can't be excused at all cuz under the influence you may just as well shatter the entire family in a blink of an eye. What should be condemned should be condemned and drunk driving definitely falls under it.
Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 8 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

SHUT THE f**k UP.
We thought Abhijeet was an arrogant prick for blaming the poor for sleeping on footpaths. Here comes one who trumps them all.

You have some nerve. You should be grateful to FATE that you were born in a household that gives you the privilege you stomp around with. To have the nerve to mock those less fortunate than you. To call them LAZY? As if life ever gave them the same opportunities you enjoy. Here you are typing away shit on a laptop. Those people fight day and night for a decent MEAL.

What good are you doing btw? Sitting on a bollywood forum making lame ass jokes that you THINK are funny. (which btw, I always found a little stupid)
Who knows. Maybe God should have given this opportunity to one of those souls sleeping on the footpath. He might have made more of the opportunities.

Atleast been a better human being. ðŸ˜³

+1111

And are you sure about "little" ? 😆

SHUT THE f**k UP.

Atleast been a better human being. ðŸ˜³

While I agree with you, many homeless people are simply lazy. Some have many opportunities awaiting them but are just not interested in working for it. Of course, that only accounts for some of the people living in poverty and is still not any excuse for running over them.
Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

+1111

And are you sure about "little" ? 😆

You're right.
EXCEPTIONALLY stupid is more like it. Western wannabe

You're right.
EXCEPTIONALLY stupid is more like it. Western wannabe

The Western culture does not promote such idiotic beliefs at all...
Not pertaining to this statement. His other general posts are very "American entertainment is so much better" type.
Making posts on US shows for no reason here, etc. etc.
You can tell when someone is trying way too hard. I'm from the States. I know the West doesnt promote class division or mocking people less fortunate. ðŸ˜Š Edited by desigal90 - 8 years ago
Woah! Victim blaming taken to new heights. This forum has been a revelation in so many ways.