Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

@ Arsal: So u are saying that those poor people deserve to die. Sleeping on the street is not out of choice, they do it cos they have no other option. Is it so difficult to understand? Those who live in Mumbai like Salman is aware of this. Infact constable Ravindra Patil warned him to slow down, knowing people were sleeping there he didn't.

Are you deliberately not reading what I am writing??

No they dont deserve to die. No one does.

But sleeping on roads is lame. You have to take care of your life first.
Why not a park or a playground?! Like I said there are a million places other than roads where you can sleep.

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly dont bother. I mean its uselesd for some people,nd I am somewhere an ardent believer in karma.At some point you gotta pay for your choices and actions. About those people who are crying about injustice to salman hisfantards...well personally I feel sorry...you cant even be angry on mentally ill people. Like...footpath isnt for sleeping...really! These idiots should take those people into their luxurious homes then.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Again who said it did?? And just so you know poor brats do this too and more often.

Sleeping on streets or footpaths is dumb ane idiotic.There are million other places.

A driver cant be drunk only. He can lose control, cant be looking at the road and he would have no idea someone will be sleeping in a coner in the dark. A place where he has no buissness sleeping.

@bold: Give them a home then. Give them food then. Salman has also done good deeds. Follow his foot steps and be kind and a HUMAN if you really respect him for his good work. Out of those millions of places, try to make them get atleast one place. If you can't, then you have no right to mock/criticize them. 

If you mock a person just because he doesn't have money, it only proves that you are proud of your riches. Pride and Crime never pays. We are born in this world without any money and we die as well without any money.

Why not a park or a playground?! Like I said there are a million places other than roads where you can sleep.

Millions of places to sleep in a city like Mumbai ? Really? Parks are closed at night, u need a ticket to enter a railway platform. These people don't have an option is what I'm saying. And they were sleeping on the pavement not on the middle of the road.
Originally posted by: erikalui

@bold: Give them a home then. Give them food then. Salman has also done good deeds. Follow his foot steps and be kind and a HUMAN if you really respect him for his good work. Out of those millions of places, try to make them get atleast one place. If you can't, then you have no right to mock/criticize them. 

If you mock a person just because he doesn't have money, it only proves that you are proud of your riches. Pride and Crime never pays. We are born in this world without any money and we die as well without any money.

I said they need help and they need to get their shit together or else this will keep happening . Hopefully something is done or else...
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dear do you live in india? I mean or are you from some BW family...? Bcz only those people can be this ignorant...even south delhi people know the reality otherwise. Parks or playgrounds...! Do you really think cops or securities would let them! I dont live in a very posh area and even then no outsiders are allowed after a time limit. Those people are sleeping bcz they have no DAMN choice... or maybe all salman fans like this can donate and build homes for such people.
Originally posted by: meghasingh

Dear do you live in india? I mean or are you from some BW family...? Bcz only those people can be this ignorant...even south delhi people know the reality otherwise. Parks or playgrounds...! Do you really think cops or securities would let them! I dont live in a very posh area and even then no outsiders are allowed after a time limit. Those people are sleeping bcz they have no DAMN choice... or maybe all salman fans like this can donate and build homes for such people.

They need to get some work ethic 😆😆😆

Lazy f**kers
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I guess most of Salman's fans are millionaires.
Come on guys, please help the homeless and feed the hungry stomachs.

If you'll do it, then you'll have every right to say "In spite of us all giving you all a home and food to eat, how dare you'll sleep on the streets". Then they deserved to be criticized because they have been given a home and food. They would be dumb to still be sleeping on the roads.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

I feel sorry only for victims. It took 13 years for them to get justice,yet he's on bail.

I feel nothing for his fans. Some are really stupid though like abhijeet,arjun  and farah.

In Dubai.. But thoughts n prayers are still in Mumbai with @BeingSalmanKhan n his family..

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh please, I am no Salman fan. He has done a crime and he will pay the price as he rightfully should.

Don't try to bring that in this discussion.

Now for the sleeping part; yes there are many other places to sleep that the roads. In-fact road should not be even the last place where you should sleep, roads, not even streets.
One needs to take care of his life first. Its too important to be lost in such a way even if you are homeless.

A random biker can run you over for no fault of his when you are lying or a road or a pavement. The people themselves and the government for a huge part are responsible for this.

Again this doesn't give people the license to drive drunk and kill people. Why people mix the two is beyond me.