Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Sleeping on the street is not a criminal offence, drinking and driving is. If not for the homeless, Salman's car would have banged another car causing similar damage or more. Can't believe people are still defending this πŸ₯±

Woulda coulda shoulda

For future reference those people need to get off the street and get their life together .
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sleeping on the street is not a criminal offence, drinking and driving is. If not for the homeless, Salman's car would have banged another car causing similar damage or more. Can't believe people are still defending this πŸ₯±

Who is defending??

Footpath is no place to sleep. Homeless or not.
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Who is defending??

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Who is defending??

A lot of people in big cities in India are migrant laborers who don't have shelter so they sleep on the street. They don't do it out of choice. This however doesn't give the rich brats the license to drink drive and plow them.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Drinking and Driving is not only an offence cause you can harm other lives but it is an offense as you can harm yourself as well. What's so difficult in understanding that it's a CRIME

No point in defending a person who is drinking and driving as in this case, Salman would have himself lost his life. 
-Arsal- thumbnail

A lot of people in big cities in India are migrant laborers who don't have shelter so they sleep on the street. They don't do it out of choice. This however doesn't give the rich brats the license to drink drive and plow them.

Again who said it did?? And just so you know poor brats do this too and more often.

Sleeping on streets or footpaths is dumb ane idiotic.There are million other places.

A driver cant be drunk only. He can lose control, cant be looking at the road and he would have no idea someone will be sleeping in a coner in the dark. A place where he has no buissness sleeping.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
And everyone understands its a crime and that Salman is guilty.
@ Arsal: So u are saying that those poor people deserve to die. Sleeping on the street is not out of choice, they do it cos they have no other option. Is it so difficult to understand? Those who live in Mumbai like Salman is aware of this. Infact constable Ravindra Patil warned him to slow down, knowing people were sleeping there he didn't.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And some wonder why fans are mocked. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly!!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Agree.
I only feel sympathy for the victims' families. I can understand that fans feel bad, but I think at some point you have to separate the person from the aura/actor. There needs to be a moral compass. I can't go and console all my friends just b/c they're Salman fans and feel bad for him. I would have sympathized with him and respected him if he came out and accepted his mistake.