Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

Hard work pays off. If people don't wanna work than what can I do . Atleast have some decency to not sleep on the road but I guess thats too much to expect .

Just look up the dictionary and see the meanigs of Road, Footpath and Pavement. 

U r stuck to road. #getwellsoon "beingbhaifan. 

Originally posted by ..FallAndFly..

--------_________---------
Dude?Drunk driver dont need ppl to stand infront of their Cars to cause an Accident-_-

If you dont understand atleast that...I will be really really Surprised

At end of day people need to stay off roads . An its footpath not sleep path . Why were they sleeping there . Salman's done but how many more will suffer cause people just lay their head anywhere

Just cause I want eradicate homelessness ???? Im a hater of humanity ???

No. Coz you hate the homeless people. 

I believe in helping those who live on streets and if I can't give them a home, I try and give them food at least if I can afford and I don't criticize them. I feel bad for them as they can't afford it and not because they can't achieve anything.

There are so many who don't have limbs and I don't criticize or mock them for that because I can also be in their place any day if I meet with an accident. Today I have a roof over my head, have food to eat, have limbs and hence I can live a normal life but I will never criticize those who don't have what I have. I'll pray that they have the same.

You should only have a heart to feel for the poor but unfortunately you don't.
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

salman fans r not making it easier here to like them. Oh well, wait n see from on. πŸ˜†

Why cause were not blinding agreeing with you ?? Are we not allowed to have opinions of our own . Is this Hitler's reign πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

At end of day people need to stay off roads . An its footpath not sleep path . Why were they sleeping there . Salman's done but how many more will suffer cause people just lay their head anywhere

Footpath is not also a driving path. 

So, whou gonna educate? Rich brats driving drunk at nights like its their baap ka road and lose control.. once u lose control, its not ppl on footpath that r in danger only, its upcoming car, ppl walking on safe side, a dicth or a poll tree... anything... Chaos, and death.

ppl sleeping of footpath r not for own choice, India's weather is extream, cold, hot, rain.. claims so many lives on their own. 

U r being heartless asshole here. worship ur salman all u like.. spare a thought for poor ppl who workd 14 hours a day to live in a city and send money back in village for the family. 

Dude, if u r trolling.. its not funny. and if u r serious, then u have some srious problems..

#getwellsoon #bhaiInJailDesease
Originally posted by erikalui

You should only have a heart to feel for the poor but unfortunately you don't.

I do feel bad hence why I have been saying the morning that they need help . But I also believe that gods helps those that helps themselves . Im open to helping them but they need make efforts as well .
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Footpath is not also a driving path. 

So, whou gonna educate? Rich brats driving drunk at nights like its their baap ka road and lose control.. once u lose control, its not ppl on footpath that r in danger only, its upcoming car, ppl walking on safe side, a dicth or a poll tree... anything... Chaos, and death.

ppl sleeping of footpath r not for own choice, India's weather is extream, cold, hot, rain.. claims so many lives on their own. 

U r being heartless asshole here. worship ur salman all u like.. spare a thought for poor ppl who workd 14 hours a day to live in a city and send money back in village for the family. 

Dude, if u r trolling.. its not funny. and if u r serious, then u have some srious problems..

#getwellsoon #bhaiInJailDesease

You call me asshole cause I disagree

Well your a c**t πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why cause were not blinding agreeing with you ?? Are we not allowed to have opinions of our own . Is this Hitler's reign πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

No, its all abt liking. Hitler was more abt "Hail Hitler". But how wud u know the diff.? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Piyatrix

How about people who drink and drive get their act together. 

How about both??
Originally posted by -Arsal-

How about both??

Thats what im saying . πŸ‘πŸ‘