Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: erikalui

Basically I can see that you cannot feel for the poor people and consider they have no self respect? They don't have a home and they no option to stay there but that does not mean anyone should kill them.

That's the Government's fault that these people don't get a home to live as they want the money for themselves but I can't even blame these people who stay on the streets. Nobody loves the road/footpath that they happily sleep over there. They are helpless. 

People are hungry and beg for food because they are helpless. There are animals as well who walk on the streets and live there. They run if anyone gives them food while some hit them and consider them a burden on earth. According to you, they also should have some self respect else they also should die?

If you can't say/do anything good for the poor people, you shouldn't even criticize them. If you love Salman, he is known for his Being Human campaign. At least be a good human IF you consider yourself his fan.

Even Salman himself would not think like you and I respect him for what he has done for the poor people. πŸ₯±

First off why would I feel bad for someone who did not achieve anything in their life except living on the street ???? If they are screw ups its not my fault . 2ndly not just them but all of the country needs to get them off the street or this will sadly keep happening
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Its not only the fans, its the industry too. All these stupid stars coming out and broadcasting their support for Salman, IMO that is much worse. 

i don't see many from bollywood coming in support for salman bhai. they not going to come out and say...let go of bhai, he shouldn't be locked up and all that, he is innocent.
99.9% in bollywood know and believe he did this ghor paap.

salman's case is like michael jackson's...they will be remembered for their kaale doings than their bb movies or music.πŸ˜†

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

So were discussing the homeless situation and thats all you can come up with ???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You can't add to it so you try and insult me ?? Well Stay classy

Lol, I was just laughing at the way you put it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Homeless people should not be lazy, they should get a house ASAP."

As if being homeless is a choice. πŸ˜† As if houses come free, especially in a city like Mumbai. πŸ˜†

Why not say those people who drunk and drive should get their act together? πŸ˜•

But it's okay.. I know today must be a tough day for you guys. I won't make it tougher. You win. πŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

First off why would I feel bad for someone who did not achieve anything in their life except living on the street ???? If they are screw ups its not my fault . 2ndly not just them but all of the country needs to get them off the street or this will sadly keep happening

This is why I feel that humanity is dead in this world πŸ˜ƒ Kuddos to you πŸ‘

You definitely aren't a Salman fan but a hater of humanity πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

As if being homeless is a choice. πŸ˜† As if houses come free, especially in a city like Mumbai. πŸ˜†

Why not say those people who drunk and drive should get their act together? πŸ˜•

But it's okay.. I know today must be a tough day for you guys. I won't make it tougher. You win. πŸ˜†

Like I said earlier both parties need to get their act together . 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Dude get a life fix urself , U are one of same spoilt rich brat with no sanenness 
Sad how u have zero humanity left 
Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Dude get a life fix urself , U are one of same spoilt rich brat with no sanenness 

Sad how u have zero humanity left 

An who are you some asshat somewhere πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

These people don't realize that money is never permanent. Today it's there and tomorrow it may not be there. Just hope that these people never themselves land on the streets themselves πŸ₯±
Originally posted by: erikalui

This is why I feel that humanity is dead in this world πŸ˜ƒ Kuddos to you πŸ‘

You definitely aren't a Salman fan but a hater of humanity πŸ˜³

Just cause I want eradicate homelessness ???? Im a hater of humanity ???
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Rhino 

Well You seem like you live on footpath so why don't you explain to me the difference 

Seems like u sleep on the road. Lets exchange the experience. πŸ˜‰