India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Wow!!! The fun is back...

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
The episode was full of entertainment, entertainment and more entertainmentParty JR is back on track with a complete hilarious episode after a long time. I have never seen a show which can make you cry in one episode and laugh till ur stomach hurts in the next.. So, JR rocksStar

Beeji is rockstarStar Her brilliant plan is just workingWink Loved how Roshni was irritating Sid and giving him attitudeWink Poor SidLOL A great test of his self control is going on and just by seeing her in a net saree, he is so lostLOL Day 1 of #Mission patao Sid has turned out to be hugely successful and he is ready to nullify the divorceShocked A few more days of Roshni's sweet tortureEmbarrassed, Simran's deal will go to the dustbinLOL Waiting to see Sid's reaction on seeing Roshni in party attireDay Dreaming

Both Sid and Raj understood Beeji's plan and both are happy. The best thing is Sid doesn't give 2 hoots about Simran dealLOL And loved how Beeji shut up SimranClap. Now, the evil KriSim can watch the live telecast of SidNi romance in their houseEmbarrassed

So, hiding DD, Roshni will roam around Sid in Khurana house and without Simran knowledge Sid will roam around Roshni in Patel house... Both mothers can live in dream of SidNi separated and may be they will realize that SidNi were never separated when they get a good newsWink

SidNi and divorce looks like a joke..LOL Whatever the status of their relation, married, unmarried or divorced they are attracted like magnet and can't keep their eyes and hands of each otherEmbarrassed At the end of Beeji's plan I'm seeing SidNi consummation part 2Embarrassed

Shiv and Sid are bonding really well even now. Now, DD may take Sid's help to handle Shiv, so Sid will get free entry to Patel house.. Sid - Shiv plan is of mutual benefit, in trying to patch up DD - Shiv, Sid can be around Roshni moreEmbarrassed I'm sure that's Sid's hidden intentionWink

So, loved today's episode and waiting to have more such light hearted episodes with fun and SidNi romanceEmbarrassed

Edited by zoopassion - 06 May 2015 at 10:05am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashalovevirmanpunjabi0926stephie34pree8714lisasandrasowieeafghangirlrachana10skinnypal...Ananya.giggles.YD.AH

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
terrific post as always.. loving Beeji and Roshni  plan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

...Ananya IF-Sizzlerz
...Ananya
...Ananya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
The episode was TERRIFIC... ROFL
I went mad with laughter throughout the episode. Tongue
Bechara Sid!! As he said uski toh watt lag gayi... Poor guy was behaving like a teenage boy around his first crush..ROFL ROFL
Simran and Kritika ki toh ho gayi hawa tight. LOL
I guess Sid too has had enough of KriSim ka nonsense. Tongue
Roshni was so cute with her professional attitude. LOL She's loving torturing Sid. Approve Also the way she was runnung from her mother. ROFL
Bechari DD got the shock of his life and Sid was doing nautanki there also. Big smile Loving the Sid-Shiv bond for now. 
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Aisa lag raha hai jaise JR ka purana charm wapas aa gaya hai. Big smile

rosesidni

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
As usual awesome review.. I love love love todays episode..!! They cannot be separated for long.. roshni is so cute telling beeji mujhe sharam aa rahi hai!! hahaha.. n on the other hand sid is so besharam he is finding ways to be around her n near her.. touch her.. haha.. so so hilarious his one liner was.. bechare bhagwan ko hamesha gaali deta hai at the end of the day!! :-)

so sid also doesn't consider the episode n now he will fulfill the duties of a husband!! even I can sense a consummation part 2 but the entry of shiv may hamper it.. :-(

Edited by skinnypal - 06 May 2015 at 10:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandrarosesidni

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I loved the episode sooo much!!! 

rosesidni

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
what a foolproof plan beeji made
i felt a bit bad when roshni said as patel
but as they had signed the papers
so i think she told patel
sid could not take off his eyes from her
he continues staring at her open mouthed
he was not leaving her hand
next day he was staring at her for the net sari
she was falling after colliding with him
he caught her and they had the eyelock
roshni had to tell him to leave her hand
he was also standing on her sari
he really did not notice anything else
i also loved the cute monologue he gave
after roshni took beeji to park 
i hope sid forgets the deal fully soon
i hope shiv will support sid in everything from now

rosesidni

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

As usual awesome review.. I love love love todays episode..!! They cannot be separated for long.. roshni is so cute telling beeji mujhe sharam aa rahi hai!! hahaha.. n on the other hand sid is so besharam he is finding ways to be around her n near her.. touch her.. haha.. so so hilarious his one liner was.. bechare bhagwan ko hamesha gaali deta hai at the end of the day!! :-)

so sid also doesn't consider the episode n now he will fulfill the duties of a husband!! even I can sense a consummation part 2 but the entry of shiv may hamper it.. :-(

@ bold   Ya, Shiv entry may delay a consummation part 2 since Roshni would be upset with the happenings around her but if she resumes this caretaker job, I'm sure Sid will lose control soonWink
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Ananya

The episode was TERRIFIC... ROFL
I went mad with laughter throughout the episode. Tongue
Bechara Sid!! As he said uski toh watt lag gayi... Poor guy was behaving like a teenage boy around his first crush..ROFL ROFL
Simran and Kritika ki toh ho gayi hawa tight. LOL
I guess Sid too has had enough of KriSim ka nonsense. Tongue
Roshni was so cute with her professional attitude. LOL She's loving torturing Sid. Approve Also the way she was runnung from her mother. ROFL
Bechari DD got the shock of his life and Sid was doing nautanki there also. Big smile Loving the Sid-Shiv bond for now. 
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Aisa lag raha hai jaise JR ka purana charm wapas aa gaya hai. Big smile

@ bold   Even I feel the sameSmile

...Ananya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top