Omg episode no words kabir meri jan looking hot hot hot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Ah so Ananya meets her khabri again. This khabri is awesome yaar. I like how he tried to help Ananya, but also save her job at the same time. Usually khabris only care about their money. Tinnu you're awesome! The moment Tinnu talked about the pizza boy, the look on Ananya's face said "I'll be a pizza girl now" and switch to worry for Kabir. And I was right. Ananya would realize where Kabir is.

Khalid in nice terms you're an a**. In meaner terms, you're a Censored Pig Censored Ying Yang Censored Censored. Ah that felt good. All you care about is your TRPs and your business.

Hanuman is promoted again. God I hope Sony TV doesn't keep making it so obvious. They've already done it in Adaalat and now this. Sleepy

Malvaika obviously doesn't like Khalid's suggestion, but I do have to agree with him that the show must go on.

Yes, yes, yes! I knew it! Ananya would help save Kabir and I loved how she got the same Mishra to help her who helped Kabir. Wah! Dono ek hi taran sochte hain. And Kabir is out! And then Tinnu reveals himself. Ah I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Finally Kabir and Ananya walk together to the same bg tune. Ananya has proven herself worthy it seems. I liked the look they shared. It was professional and Kabir showed that he was now treating Ananya as an equal.

Koi sarcastic hona Kabir se seekhe. That was well done. And Ronnie's surprise...anyone would be surprised to see Dr. Kabir instead of Editor-in-Chief Kabir. I liked Ronnie's question. His concern was quite there.

From nurse to pizza girl...Ananya sure knows how to change get-ups. I like how she made an emotional appeal instead of threatening Neha to speak the truth. She put the threat in her words, but it wasn't a threat...if that makes any sense.

The way Kabir opened up discussing what had happened and then into the news was well-played. I would have expected them to show proof first. But then of course a statement needs proof so again well-played with showing Neha's statement first. The act was again something I would expect to see on TV in news. Did anyone notice that the narrator was Ananya? I did. Another sign that Ananya has made it big in Kabir's eyes. The flow from the act to the truth from Kabir and Neha was again well-done. I liked the divide between the act and the truth from Kabir and Neha. The entire piece was well-conducted.

Kabir's last moment with the camera was again something so real and true.

PRECAP: That slow walk to Ananya between the claps and then the handshake. Ooh that was like saying Ananya welcome to the Kabir gang and welcome to the future of KaYa.
Thanks for your awesome review...Clap

Zannat.

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Ah so Ananya meets her khabri again. This khabri is awesome yaar. I like how he tried to help Ananya, but also save her job at the same time. Usually khabris only care about their money. Tinnu you're awesome! The moment Tinnu talked about the pizza boy, the look on Ananya's face said "I'll be a pizza girl now" and switch to worry for Kabir. And I was right. Ananya would realize where Kabir is.

Khalid in nice terms you're an a**. In meaner terms, you're a Censored Pig Censored Ying Yang Censored Censored. Ah that felt good. All you care about is your TRPs and your business.

Hanuman is promoted again. God I hope Sony TV doesn't keep making it so obvious. They've already done it in Adaalat and now this. Sleepy

Malvaika obviously doesn't like Khalid's suggestion, but I do have to agree with him that the show must go on.

Yes, yes, yes! I knew it! Ananya would help save Kabir and I loved how she got the same Mishra to help her who helped Kabir. Wah! Dono ek hi taran sochte hain. And Kabir is out! And then Tinnu reveals himself. Ah I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Finally Kabir and Ananya walk together to the same bg tune. Ananya has proven herself worthy it seems. I liked the look they shared. It was professional and Kabir showed that he was now treating Ananya as an equal.

Koi sarcastic hona Kabir se seekhe. That was well done. And Ronnie's surprise...anyone would be surprised to see Dr. Kabir instead of Editor-in-Chief Kabir. I liked Ronnie's question. His concern was quite there.

From nurse to pizza girl...Ananya sure knows how to change get-ups. I like how she made an emotional appeal instead of threatening Neha to speak the truth. She put the threat in her words, but it wasn't a threat...if that makes any sense.

The way Kabir opened up discussing what had happened and then into the news was well-played. I would have expected them to show proof first. But then of course a statement needs proof so again well-played with showing Neha's statement first. The act was again something I would expect to see on TV in news. Did anyone notice that the narrator was Ananya? I did. Another sign that Ananya has made it big in Kabir's eyes. The flow from the act to the truth from Kabir and Neha was again well-done. I liked the divide between the act and the truth from Kabir and Neha. The entire piece was well-conducted.

Kabir's last moment with the camera was again something so real and true.

PRECAP: That slow walk to Ananya between the claps and then the handshake. Ooh that was like saying Ananya welcome to the Kabir gang and welcome to the future of KaYa.
Wow. Loved your review. Agree with you. Ananyas khabri suits her so well. He is kam ka banda. Ronie is such a sweetguy asking kabir where is Ananya.
Yes the narrator was Ananya. Loved kittus child like sweet voice. She was perfect.
Natya rupantar is so realistic. Most of the channels show .so liked it
But epi was too too fast.

Zannat.

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
The best part of todays epi was precap.Day Dreaming

Zannat.

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
oh tht hospital scene was so damn awesome their walk together <3
and precap wohoo Kaya all the way

Zannat.

TeamKritikaK Newbie
TeamKritikaK
TeamKritikaK

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Reporters - May 6 Review (Episode 15)

The episode was BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!

It started off with Ananya talking to her khabroo outside of the Kapoor house. Without wasting any time she asks him who visited the house to get any clues and while he was giving her the answers she found her way into the house! The good thing she did was she was going to notify Kabir about her progress when she finds out his phone is unreachable. Her khabroo reminds her of where Kabir was going and instantly leaves to be at his rescue.

Best part about Reporters is that they don't feed us with every detail about how certain events took place. They give the audience a chance to think on their own what happened. Instantly they show Ananya as a nurse ( DAMN Kritika looks hot even in a nurses outfit) and she's on her way to rescue her hero. The scene with Sharmaji was too funny. His intentions.. Well.. Only he knows ;) and so does Ananya. Clearly she used that to her advantage! Hehe! As the hospital employee opens the door, there stands Kabir as confident as ever that he found all the evidence he needed! No hiding their identities when he stands there, no extra Naatak - Lovee this about the show.

Back at KKN we see Malvika is tense for Kabir but Khaalid is tense for the company. A typical reaction from a corporate which makes the show even more real and relatable. Khaalid's statement "Nothing is irreplaceable" was bang on. In today's high competing society, really there is nothing that can be replaced. It's all about the numbers and it's all business! Perfectly explained without having to say anything extra. Poor Maanav. He was so excited to finally get his chance to shine and Kabir shattered that dream right on time!

And thennn there is Ananya's pizza delivery. Can I say 'HOTTIE ALERT!' - how amazing did she look in the red polo and black pants. Everything from her pulling out the receipt to chewing gum like a typical delivery girl was bang on. She didn't waste a minute to go inside and meet Neha. She wasn't hesitant and was completely confident in what she was doing. She talked to Neha as if she was just an ordinary person and not a criminal. The fact that Ananya can connect to so many people through her emotions is giving her character so much more depth.

Back at KKN, Kabir doing his news bulletin. My god Rajeev is a natural! What a fabulous actor. Even in the doctors coat, glasses, & mustache he looked damn good! He bring everyone's attention to Neha who came to give her statement. Loved that they didn't show anything unnecessary like whether she agreed to come to KKN, how they got there on time - it was prefect.

The story about Dr. Kapoor and Dr. Sinha and the whole case was pretty sad. That poor patient lost his life because of greed. It's disgusting that things like this happen every so often. Like I mentioned yesterday, I think it is absolutely brilliant of the creative team to so subtly bring out issues that are very huge in society today. Hats off to the entire team!!

The precap for tomorrow has left me wanting more, and how!! Cannot wait to see Kabir and Ananya shake on their success together. Can't wait to see what more #KaYa has in store for us!

-Team Kritika Kamra

Go to top