Reporter's HUB - Epi 15-May 06 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
The best part of todays epi was precap.
oh tht hospital scene was so damn awesome their walk together <3
and precap wohoo Kaya all the way
Reporters - May 6 Review (Episode 15)

The episode was BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!

It started off with Ananya talking to her khabroo outside of the Kapoor house. Without wasting any time she asks him who visited the house to get any clues and while he was giving her the answers she found her way into the house! The good thing she did was she was going to notify Kabir about her progress when she finds out his phone is unreachable. Her khabroo reminds her of where Kabir was going and instantly leaves to be at his rescue.

Best part about Reporters is that they don't feed us with every detail about how certain events took place. They give the audience a chance to think on their own what happened. Instantly they show Ananya as a nurse ( DAMN Kritika looks hot even in a nurses outfit) and she's on her way to rescue her hero. The scene with Sharmaji was too funny. His intentions.. Well.. Only he knows ;) and so does Ananya. Clearly she used that to her advantage! Hehe! As the hospital employee opens the door, there stands Kabir as confident as ever that he found all the evidence he needed! No hiding their identities when he stands there, no extra Naatak - Lovee this about the show.

Back at KKN we see Malvika is tense for Kabir but Khaalid is tense for the company. A typical reaction from a corporate which makes the show even more real and relatable. Khaalid's statement "Nothing is irreplaceable" was bang on. In today's high competing society, really there is nothing that can be replaced. It's all about the numbers and it's all business! Perfectly explained without having to say anything extra. Poor Maanav. He was so excited to finally get his chance to shine and Kabir shattered that dream right on time!

And thennn there is Ananya's pizza delivery. Can I say 'HOTTIE ALERT!' - how amazing did she look in the red polo and black pants. Everything from her pulling out the receipt to chewing gum like a typical delivery girl was bang on. She didn't waste a minute to go inside and meet Neha. She wasn't hesitant and was completely confident in what she was doing. She talked to Neha as if she was just an ordinary person and not a criminal. The fact that Ananya can connect to so many people through her emotions is giving her character so much more depth.

Back at KKN, Kabir doing his news bulletin. My god Rajeev is a natural! What a fabulous actor. Even in the doctors coat, glasses, & mustache he looked damn good! He bring everyone's attention to Neha who came to give her statement. Loved that they didn't show anything unnecessary like whether she agreed to come to KKN, how they got there on time - it was prefect.

The story about Dr. Kapoor and Dr. Sinha and the whole case was pretty sad. That poor patient lost his life because of greed. It's disgusting that things like this happen every so often. Like I mentioned yesterday, I think it is absolutely brilliant of the creative team to so subtly bring out issues that are very huge in society today. Hats off to the entire team!!

The precap for tomorrow has left me wanting more, and how!! Cannot wait to see Kabir and Ananya shake on their success together. Can't wait to see what more #KaYa has in store for us!

-Team Kritika Kamra