Reporter's HUB - Epi 15-May 06

Posted: 8 years ago

Review Time!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Ah so Ananya meets her khabri again. This khabri is awesome yaar. I like how he tried to help Ananya, but also save her job at the same time. Usually khabris only care about their money. Tinnu you're awesome! The moment Tinnu talked about the pizza boy, the look on Ananya's face said "I'll be a pizza girl now" and switch to worry for Kabir. And I was right. Ananya would realize where Kabir is.

Khalid in nice terms you're an a**. In meaner terms, you're a πŸ€¬ πŸ· πŸ€¬ β˜―️ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬. Ah that felt good. All you care about is your TRPs and your business.

Hanuman is promoted again. God I hope Sony TV doesn't keep making it so obvious. They've already done it in Adaalat and now this. πŸ₯±

Malvaika obviously doesn't like Khalid's suggestion, but I do have to agree with him that the show must go on.

Yes, yes, yes! I knew it! Ananya would help save Kabir and I loved how she got the same Mishra to help her who helped Kabir. Wah! Dono ek hi taran sochte hain. And Kabir is out! And then Tinnu reveals himself. Ah I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Finally Kabir and Ananya walk together to the same bg tune. Ananya has proven herself worthy it seems. I liked the look they shared. It was professional and Kabir showed that he was now treating Ananya as an equal.

Koi sarcastic hona Kabir se seekhe. That was well done. And Ronnie's surprise...anyone would be surprised to see Dr. Kabir instead of Editor-in-Chief Kabir. I liked Ronnie's question. His concern was quite there.

From nurse to pizza girl...Ananya sure knows how to change get-ups. I like how she made an emotional appeal instead of threatening Neha to speak the truth. She put the threat in her words, but it wasn't a threat...if that makes any sense.

The way Kabir opened up discussing what had happened and then into the news was well-played. I would have expected them to show proof first. But then of course a statement needs proof so again well-played with showing Neha's statement first. The act was again something I would expect to see on TV in news. Did anyone notice that the narrator was Ananya? I did. Another sign that Ananya has made it big in Kabir's eyes. The flow from the act to the truth from Kabir and Neha was again well-done. I liked the divide between the act and the truth from Kabir and Neha. The entire piece was well-conducted.

Kabir's last moment with the camera was again something so real and true.

PRECAP: That slow walk to Ananya between the claps and then the handshake. Ooh that was like saying Ananya welcome to the Kabir gang and welcome to the future of KaYa.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 8 years ago
One more mind blowing episode with a droll worthy precap😊
Mishra Ji again! and a new attendant in the morgue. When the dead body came to life, and Dr Kabir Pandey emerged out of the morgue, I thought he may faint. But he promptly took to the bottle!
An episode with superfast tempo and a droolworthy future...

Ab Manav beta kya karega? Aur wo Neela Devi?
Lovely episode and more so because of the pace
I am glad they ended it today and now a bond will start developing berween  KaYa
Posted my review here - 
Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 8 years ago
brilliant episode!!!! it was so clever of our ananya srry..kabir's ananya to dress up lyk a nurse..nd our mishra ji was so impressed by her looks... nd when the guy over there asked for the papers she started crying..ha ha ha..saying that she will loose her job n all that. that was a hilarious moment me n my mom had a hearty laugh...πŸ˜†sooo amazing
after opening the room pops out our hero Kabir Sharma..and that dead body coming to lyf..the guy was sooo shocked that he started to gulp down his taaroo(whisky)...hats off the total scene was outstanding nd hilarious..

when this all was over when those 3 were leaving i just loved the way ananya took out nurse's cap from her hair and shook her head at the same time kabir set right his hair...
totally it all was FAB!!!πŸ‘

and iam so excited for tomorrows epi... every1 was clapping for kabir but he shook hands with his stupid reporter...OMG ..😳
well this is my longest post till date hope u lyk it guyzz.πŸ˜‰
Omg episode no words kabir meri jan looking hot hot hot
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Ah so Ananya meets her khabri again. This khabri is awesome yaar. I like how he tried to help Ananya, but also save her job at the same time. Usually khabris only care about their money. Tinnu you're awesome! The moment Tinnu talked about the pizza boy, the look on Ananya's face said "I'll be a pizza girl now" and switch to worry for Kabir. And I was right. Ananya would realize where Kabir is.

Khalid in nice terms you're an a**. In meaner terms, you're a πŸ€¬ πŸ· πŸ€¬ β˜―️ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬. Ah that felt good. All you care about is your TRPs and your business.

Hanuman is promoted again. God I hope Sony TV doesn't keep making it so obvious. They've already done it in Adaalat and now this. πŸ₯±

Malvaika obviously doesn't like Khalid's suggestion, but I do have to agree with him that the show must go on.

Yes, yes, yes! I knew it! Ananya would help save Kabir and I loved how she got the same Mishra to help her who helped Kabir. Wah! Dono ek hi taran sochte hain. And Kabir is out! And then Tinnu reveals himself. Ah I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Finally Kabir and Ananya walk together to the same bg tune. Ananya has proven herself worthy it seems. I liked the look they shared. It was professional and Kabir showed that he was now treating Ananya as an equal.

Koi sarcastic hona Kabir se seekhe. That was well done. And Ronnie's surprise...anyone would be surprised to see Dr. Kabir instead of Editor-in-Chief Kabir. I liked Ronnie's question. His concern was quite there.

From nurse to pizza girl...Ananya sure knows how to change get-ups. I like how she made an emotional appeal instead of threatening Neha to speak the truth. She put the threat in her words, but it wasn't a threat...if that makes any sense.

The way Kabir opened up discussing what had happened and then into the news was well-played. I would have expected them to show proof first. But then of course a statement needs proof so again well-played with showing Neha's statement first. The act was again something I would expect to see on TV in news. Did anyone notice that the narrator was Ananya? I did. Another sign that Ananya has made it big in Kabir's eyes. The flow from the act to the truth from Kabir and Neha was again well-done. I liked the divide between the act and the truth from Kabir and Neha. The entire piece was well-conducted.

PRECAP: That slow walk to Ananya between the claps and then the handshake. Ooh that was like saying Ananya welcome to the Kabir gang and welcome to the future of KaYa.
Thanks for your awesome review...πŸ‘
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Wow. Loved your review. Agree with you. Ananyas khabri suits her so well. He is kam ka banda. Ronie is such a sweetguy asking kabir where is Ananya.
Yes the narrator was Ananya. Loved kittus child like sweet voice. She was perfect.
Natya rupantar is so realistic. Most of the channels show .so liked it
But epi was too too fast.