What has made Sumit turn grey & ignore Dolly all of a sudden? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
I agree with this.

Making Sumit grey would have been reasonable as it could be explained to be a result of the circumstances in his life. As you said, "an empty mind is a devil's workshop". However, even I have found the complete turnaround to being a villain unpalatable.

The main reason why all of us are getting a whiplash from Sumit's villainy is because there was no build up to it. It has been sudden and without explanation. The CVs seemed to have turned him into a villain because of the lack of an antagonist, but his transformation from the loving husband to tyrant extraordinaire is difficult to digest.

Edited by clarity - 8 years ago
@dev i didnt say that u r making a big deal. its just that everywhere same article comes
blaming things going wrong in nauc. I just mean to say that such things happen in all
serials. so thats not a big deal is what i meant😲. hope u got me right.
Dev  Why u mentioned only about Sumit then what about Viraj he was introduced as an inspirational an ace shooter never seen before in any tv show then why his character changed overninght into psycho it is also not digestible even still now  I didnt understand why they changed ritesh character also  they introduced him as NRI  with gud background and education but suddenly he became villian  Cvs just to glorify viraj they made ritesh villian and now to glorify kabir viraj villian and after some time if they wanted to bring one more lead kabir will turn villian such a confused script and content this is what I feel 
Originally posted by diyah_us

@dev i didnt say that u r making a big deal. its just that everywhere same article comes
blaming things going wrong in nauc. I just mean to say that such things happen in all
serials. so thats not a big deal is what i meant😲. hope u got me right.

Alright, that was understood diyah. But we're here to discuss the show, this show and thats what we are doing. :)
Originally posted by ..preethi..

Initially when they showed 20 minutes of summit & leela I got irritated!! 🤢 😡
obviously!!!
there is too much of negativity in the show right now!
cvs ki daal nahi galti villains Ke bina apne serial main
Actor change brings character change I guess.
may be CVs pakk gaye honge hum sab forum member ke analysis se that which is opposite of Shaurav... 1st we analysing him with Nishu then Kirti and now CVs made him with Dolly...lol🤣😆

that's why they turn to Sumit as VILLIAN 😆
Edited by Pilu05 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Aditi

. His being villian brought focus back to dolly, cousins and other GF member.

RIP to actual sumit's character ;)

😔
Sumit ko Kabir pasand aa gaya hoga...🤣...Islye Kabir ko GF se alag karke aur DoSa banake wo Kabir se shaadi karega...🤣... Pyaar aur jang mein sabkuch jayas hai...🤣