What has made Sumit turn grey & ignore Dolly all of a sudden?

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
There is no smoke without fire and what I think is if Sumit was stopped in initial phase of turning grey which was actually the time when he teamed up with Roopan to search and chase against Kabir, that would have at least stopped him turning in to a all grey negative character.
Sumit's mother was a greedy lady when she came to fix his relationship with dolly but over the time, she became meany and creep. She started making problems for Dolly and Dolly started defending which was right and Sumit even defended her which was also a expected thing from a normal husband to his wife. 

Now when he lost his job, returned to his in laws Gangwaal House, he saw their shop. By now, he started ignoring Dolly all of a sudden, started forcing things on her and started mentally making her decision go in vain by showing unnecessary anger on her. Citing a example, he inhumanly disconnected the phone when Dolly was talking to a receptionist for a interview in some School as a reputed Teacher.

That kind of insensitive behavior was not expected from him nor she was hoping for him turn into a insensitive person. 

ALL OF A SUDDEN, Sumit's character was changed overnight for something which he NEVER was and he started chasing Kabir, taunting him etc., Kabir defended himself and in return Sumit was provoked. A Empty brain is devil's house, he discovered hatred for him and teamed up with his mother. He started working in shop and started the plan. Dolly's feelings were put at bay as he no longer cares for her. 

Central question is What has caused Sumit to change all of a sudden and why? are creatives making a huge mess by running so many tracks at the same time?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes there are too many parallel tracks and the CV's are fully confused and is messing it!
the sudden change in sumit's behaviour and him turning completely mean was something unexpected...
i think since gayatri went,they tried to make sumit the villain coz they need some villain to run the show😆
other than that ,i dont think there is any possible explanation for sunit turning negative all of a sudden!
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sirf summit kiyun bohot kuch change ho gaya hai😆 dekho toh pata chalega!😆 
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Actually sumit turning grey fir bhi chalta but he has turned absolute black is what is unpalatable.

There was a need to bring in a villian with GH at its centre so guess they turned him into villian. His being villian brought focus back to dolly, cousins and other GF member.

RIP to actual sumit's character ;)

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yes there are too many parallel tracks and the CV's are fully confused and is messing it!

the sudden change in sumit's behaviour and him turning completely mean was something unexpected...
i think since gayatri went,they tried to make sumit the villain coz they need some villain to run the show😆
other than that ,i dont think there is any possible explanation for sunit turning negative all of a sudden!

thank Lord, that 'oh my my' is no more in show. She was a pain to eyes. They could have run the show without 'Ek Villain'*sarcasm*.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aditi

Actually sumit turning grey fir bhi chalta but he has turned absolute black is what is unpalatable.

There was a need to bring in a villian with GH at its centre so guess they turned him into villian. His being villian brought focus back to dolly, cousins and other GF member.

RIP to actual sumit's character ;)

The focus came to 'Cousins' is Only good point, otherwise his character's damaged. His mum has no shame.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

thank Lord, that 'oh my my' is no more in show. She was a pain to eyes. They could have run the show without 'Ek Villain'*sarcasm*.

yup that Oh my my =overacting
the actor doing the role of leela also overacts!
hindi soaps mein toh villain ko leads se zyaada screenspace milte hai😆
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont know why a big deal is made of sumits character turning negative.
this is serial ki duniya. overnight people turn good or bad. forget side characters,
even main leads turn suddenly gray. for example raman of yhm. one sec he is all loving to wife
and next moment he kicks her out and then next day they r giving each other looks of love with no remorse or self respect and here sumit was always listening to mom. even now he is.
even though this is not an ekta serial, all cvs follow a particular pattern mostly. thats why most
scenes & dialogues can b expected
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyah_us

i dont know why a big deal is made of sumits character turning negative.
this is serial ki duniya. overnight people turn good or bad. forget side characters,
even main leads turn suddenly gray. for example raman of yhm. one sec he is all loving to wife
and next moment he kicks her out and then next day they r giving each other looks of love with no remorse or self respect and here sumit was always listening to mom. even now he is.
even though this is not an ekta serial, all cvs follow a particular pattern mostly. thats why most
scenes & dialogues can b expected

We shall discuss Raman's pendulum character in YHM Forum, not here. :)

This is a discussion, no body's making 'big deal'. Usually, pattern is same, stories are different. Sumit was never like this.
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yup that Oh my my =overacting
the actor doing the role of leela also overacts!
hindi soaps mein toh villain ko leads se zyaada screenspace milte hai😆

Initially when they showed 20 minutes of summit & leela I got irritated!! 🤢 😡