Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I can't take any more sadness (Page 2)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelakshi.swain

Originally posted by FieryHeart

Well I guess I am officially done with this show now Pinch I get it she is disturbed but this is extreme. I had a bad feeling when Manik gave that blank promise to Nandini. The huge mistake Manik Nandini always made was take decisions themselves for both of them thinking they are doing the right thing. Can't tolerate this crap anymore!
TFS! I will stick to WU from now on and once even that gets unbearable I quit for good!
blank promise when dear today epi ha..
I did nt watch today epi...btw for wat reason the cvs will show Nandini moving away i cannot fathom...

It was on the episode when Manik confesses his love to her. He gives her a blank promise saying that whenever she wants him to do something which she really means he will do it Pinch 
I donno... I agree she is shattered n all n she needs time. But this is a little too extreme.

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

I wouldn't quit cause I love manan
I'm just saying I can't see them all sad again 
It's like everytime they get a chance to finally be together something drastic happens and they r separated 

Oh I love them too and thats y I caught up with first 70 episodes in less than 10 days but after that its a drag fest Sleepy This whole show seems to run in a circle of them breaking up, patching up and then breaking up again. And more than a drastic situation happening they have been separated for all illogical reasons. I mean what is the point of going through so much to be together when one incident can shake ur faith in that relation? And this time Manik wont stop her if she tells him she wants to stay away coz he blames himself for abandoning her but truth remains it was she who ran away and got lost Pinch 

I love MaNan but I love my sanity more LOL I will watch the old episodes once again if I want to relive MaNan magic Embarrassed but tolerating illogical crap is not my cup of tea LOL

P.S - Sorry for ranting off in ur post Ouch but I was really pissed off.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

[QUOTE=OmaRamdass]

I wouldn't quit cause I love manan
I'm just saying I can't see them all sad again 
It's like everytime they get a chance to finally be together something drastic happens and they r separated 

Oh I love them too and thats y I caught up with first 70 episodes in less than 10 days but after that its a drag fest Sleepy This whole show seems to run in a circle of them breaking up, patching up and then breaking up again. And more than a drastic situation happening they have been separated for all illogical reasons. I mean what is the point of going through so much to be together when one incident can shake ur faith in that relation? And this time Manik wont stop her if she tells him she wants to stay away coz he blames himself for abandoning her but truth remains it was she who ran away and got lost Pinch 

I love MaNan but I love my sanity more LOL I will watch the old episodes once again if I want to relive MaNan magic Embarrassed but tolerating illogical crap is not my cup of tea LOL

P.S - Sorry for ranting off in ur post Ouch but I was really pissed off.
[/QUOTEOuch

Lol np I know how u feel

I'll wait to see what happens though before I jump to conclusions 
Because even when Manik was mad at her for the soha incident - their separations scenes were nice but painful 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

Go to top