Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
If this is true - I'm crying from now - even before it happens ðŸ˜”
I can't see manan suffering again for the third time 

Credit to FB 

Article :

MTV Kaisi yeh Yaariyan: Shattered Nandini to get away from Manik

Manik blames himself for Nandini's painful condition in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan

Kidnapping drama has brought change in Manik and Nandini's life in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan.

Manik (Parth Samthaan)  gets successful to make Nandini free from Pandit's clutches.

Nandini gets panic to see Manik beating Pandit badly and also tried attempt to kill Pandit.

Nandini  (Niti Tylor)  is in a deep shock recalling how Pandit tortured her.

Manik is broken down to see Nandini's shattered state and blames himself for everything.

Apart from this, Nandini who always smile on every good or bad times but she starts to be silent.

Nandini's silence may bring some distance between Manik and Nandini's relationship.

Harshad to attack on Fab 5

Later on , Harshad (Abhishek Malik)  is also ready to play his evil plan against Manik and finds this time is good to attack on Fab 5.

Let's see what happen next ,  if Manik bring smile back on Nandini's face.

Stay tune  for more updates .

Edited by OmaRamdass - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well I guess I am officially done with this show now 😵 I get it she is disturbed but this is extreme. I had a bad feeling when Manik gave that blank promise to Nandini. The huge mistake Manik Nandini always made was take decisions themselves for both of them thinking they are doing the right thing. Can't tolerate this crap anymore!
TFS! I will stick to WU from now on and once even that gets unbearable I quit for good!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelakshi.swain

Give wu pls dear

It just says a shattered Nandini will distance herself from Manik in upcoming episodes 😵
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is a serial gossip post, by now people should know not to trust it
OmaRamdass thumbnail

Give wu pls dear

Check it - I copy paste the article 
neelakshi.swain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

Well I guess I am officially done with this show now 😵 I get it she is disturbed but this is extreme. I had a bad feeling when Manik gave that blank promise to Nandini. The huge mistake Manik Nandini always made was take decisions themselves for both of them thinking they are doing the right thing. Can't tolerate this crap anymore!

TFS! I will stick to WU from now on and once even that gets unbearable I quit for good!

blank promise when dear today epi ha..
I did nt watch today epi...btw for wat reason the cvs will show Nandini moving away i cannot fathom...
OmaRamdass thumbnail

I wouldn't quit cause I love manan
I'm just saying I can't see them all sad again 
It's like everytime they get a chance to finally be together something drastic happens and they r separated 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

blank promise when dear today epi ha..
I did nt watch today epi...btw for wat reason the cvs will show Nandini moving away i cannot fathom...

It was on the episode when Manik confesses his love to her. He gives her a blank promise saying that whenever she wants him to do something which she really means he will do it 😵 
I donno... I agree she is shattered n all n she needs time. But this is a little too extreme.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

I wouldn't quit cause I love manan
I'm just saying I can't see them all sad again 
It's like everytime they get a chance to finally be together something drastic happens and they r separated 

Oh I love them too and thats y I caught up with first 70 episodes in less than 10 days but after that its a drag fest ðŸ¥± This whole show seems to run in a circle of them breaking up, patching up and then breaking up again. And more than a drastic situation happening they have been separated for all illogical reasons. I mean what is the point of going through so much to be together when one incident can shake ur faith in that relation? And this time Manik wont stop her if she tells him she wants to stay away coz he blames himself for abandoning her but truth remains it was she who ran away and got lost 😵 

I love MaNan but I love my sanity more ðŸ˜† I will watch the old episodes once again if I want to relive MaNan magic ðŸ˜³ but tolerating illogical crap is not my cup of tea ðŸ˜†

P.S - Sorry for ranting off in ur post  but I was really pissed off.
OmaRamdass thumbnail

Oh I love them too and thats y I caught up with first 70 episodes in less than 10 days but after that its a drag fest ðŸ¥± This whole show seems to run in a circle of them breaking up, patching up and then breaking up again. And more than a drastic situation happening they have been separated for all illogical reasons. I mean what is the point of going through so much to be together when one incident can shake ur faith in that relation? And this time Manik wont stop her if she tells him she wants to stay away coz he blames himself for abandoning her but truth remains it was she who ran away and got lost 😵 

I love MaNan but I love my sanity more ðŸ˜† I will watch the old episodes once again if I want to relive MaNan magic ðŸ˜³ but tolerating illogical crap is not my cup of tea ðŸ˜†

P.S - Sorry for ranting off in ur post  but I was really pissed off.
[/QUOTE

Lol np I know how u feel

I'll wait to see what happens though before I jump to conclusions 
Because even when Manik was mad at her for the soha incident - their separations scenes were nice but painful