Moments of the day - 6/5 - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
As usual...whenever some big secrets / issues revealed in the show dramatically almost all the characters turn out to be DUMB.  Everyone loses thinking powers and just start suspecting/blasting/blaming the person(s) framed.

Entire family is present but nobody noticed Saurav came in without bag, Leela hidden behind piller and putting jewels in bag and many such things. GF members lost their logical thinking and eye sight during the drama.

And lastly nutcase Viru...
Main to bachchaa hoon jee!
Mein ek nanha sa, pyara sa, chota sa bachcha hoon
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ramesh banged into Sumit for the sole reason to remember later...πŸ˜† Else that part would go in a waste. 

@Rema Viraj was funny yar...He couldn't understand why Nisha wasn't happy. I think Viren would inform Viraj about chori and then Viraj calls Ramesh and tells about Kabir planning to run away? 

I think after the mandir box scene, Nisha goes home defeated when Viraj enters? 

Mohan was a complete distraction today...he could have gone to check the warehouse...πŸ˜†
but ramy will ignore him... i think thats why nisah was frustrated and crying in the sbs segment. coz of bedhakhal threat. 
I have a doubt. wont viraj be blamed if they come to know that viraj is the owner??πŸ˜†

mohan should have gone to warehouse but viren is incharge of making na not mohan. mohan is incharge of finance.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Teogapi

i want nisha to work with ramy now.
after seeing umt do u feel there will be a rift between the cousins?? like sukku supporting nisha and aman supporting dolly??πŸ˜•

I don't think Ramesh would want to work with Nisha. But KN would know that Ramesh doesn't believe that they are chors. Ramesh would just have to sit and think now...about banging into Sumit, Sumit wanting to work for GS, Dolly teling about Sumit...But yes..Ramesh getting involved wouldn't be liked by Viren or Dadaji. 

No...I think Aman would be with Dolly, but not necessarily against KN.
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

@bold
oh..yeah right!!! i totally forgot!πŸ˜†
ramy might be pre occupied but at this point he must be thinking abt the gahna right? he was supporting nibir so he must be thinknig of ways to get nibir out

sumit ka khandan hi aisa hai
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Mehrana When did the jewels get ready and got delivered when KN were always busy within themselves? πŸ˜• And how is Nisha in the loop suddenly when Kabir is the one in charge? 
Leela! The way she looked at the camera while keeping the jewels in the bag...I literally got scared. Director! Please ask her to calm down. 

We know how GF are na? They don't care for individuals but GKI. Saurav is getting framed, and no one for a moment thinks about it, as to why Saurav would do that? I mean, it's like telling Sukku has done it na? Saurav is like one among them...sadly he isn't except for Ramesh of course. 

Viren is going to drop another bomb. Would Viraj have another meeting with Ramesh and tell about FJ and Kabir running away? That would confuse him more. 

But slapping? Dadaji should have screamed then...What if it was Kabir she had slapped? They would have still kept quiet? 

Loved the moment Ramesh came forward to support KN, but still he didn't really look at Nisha. He can't stop himself from going to support Nisha. 

Bringing in DoSa was pathetic. Now Saurav would be out of the house. Dolly might side with Sumit, to know more about his plans I feel.

So apparently while Nisha had all those staring sessions with Kabir, in actuality Kabir used telepathy to update Nisha on the progress report.πŸ‘πŸ˜›

Leela took her own sweet time to give all those villanious expressions and even self-talk while a huge tamasha was going on merely 10 feet away from her. She really needs to tone down her villainous urges. The scene was just one of the stupidest thing I saw in this serial. And why did Saurav bring a khali bag in the first place? To pack Sumit in it?

Exactly! Framing Saurav is just as bad as framing Sukku. This is exactly my problem with bringing Saurav in this. Framing Kabir, and doubting Kabir over Sumit would have been fine. Kabir is the newest member, a guy about whom they know nothing and there's a trail of proof pointing towards him. By including Saurav, the CVs just "dumbed" down the scenario. Slapping Saurav was just too much. Leela is such a crass person and the GF is even more obnoxious for putting up with the melodrama of this mother-son duo.

I suppose Viraj has started considering Ramesh to be his confidant?πŸ˜† He looked so pleased with himself today for telling Ramesh about CM. He finally noticed that Nisha was displeased. I suppose when Sumit or the police will inform him of FJ, he will think that NIsha was upset about it. I have complete faith in him that he will curse himself for not being more cautious about what Kabir was uptoπŸ˜†.

I think even if Viraj draws it out for Ramesh to make CM and FJ connected, Ramesh will definitely still not believe Kabir did that. The thing that made the scene of him standing up for KN so nice was the fact that even if it wasn't Nisha, you could have completely trusted this guy to stand up for any other innocent person. He just KNOWS people. I think I am putting too much pressure on Ramesh to always do the right thing at all timeπŸ˜†. Sorry Ramy, you are allowed to be confused and lost every now and then.
Originally posted by -SH-

Point. And how did Sumit enter? Did he make a duplicate one of Kabir's card?
card k duplicte kaise banega yaar. i wish they would have used biometric lock instead. mazaa aaata then.πŸ˜† sumit could have used happy new year trick to get kair's fingerprints and would have use it for chori while kabir was with cousins.  eveyone would have wondered kabir toh party mein tha uski ungli factory kaise pahunchi.🀣
Originally posted by -SH-

Point. And how did Sumit enter? Did he make a duplicate one of Kabir's card?

point...how did he get in?
n even if sumit got in through kb's duplicate card how can saurav get in using same card... wont there be an error like the person has already entered and stuff.
Originally posted by diyah_us

most of the scenes in todays episode was very much serialish devoid of any brains.
And this rupan will never change. how dare she call kabir a chor😑😑😑. And the way viraj
told nisha about him revealing to ramesh about her fake marriage was like 'nisha maine
aaj chai banaaya hain tum peelo' it was that casualπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. foolish guy & the police know
that the factory place is virajs & kabir doesnt know?? what crap. and V2 tho will always
believe their daamaad. when kabir was being blamed everyone assumed he is chor & when
sumit is being blamed suddenly they remember the daamad word😑 & the way sumit
brought up that saurav is eyeing dolly was way too disgustingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
i was angry when vimla was suddnely like mera damad mode. dadaji too is partial with ramesh's family. πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by Teogapi

but ramy will ignore him... i think thats why nisah was frustrated and crying in the sbs segment. coz of bedhakhal threat. 
I have a doubt. wont viraj be blamed if they come to know that viraj is the owner??πŸ˜†

mohan should have gone to warehouse but viren is incharge of making na not mohan. mohan is incharge of finance.πŸ˜†

But another meeting with Viraj? Ramesh should have some glucose before he goes..πŸ˜† 

KN might think it's Viraj and Sumit together in this? And Viraj would think it's Kabir? GF isn't going to be happy knowing Viraj is again involved...Ramesh wouldn't like it either seeing Kabir's carelessness. 
Problem is when all will come to know about then there huge chance that cousins also will not support kabir. Here ramesh and sourav can joint the dots, just they need to think carefully