Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 (Page 4)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

3. So fake jewellery was delivered...When? Sumit switched part of the jewels only previous night. Wouldn't that still be in the warehouse then? According to log, Kabir came in at 11.35 and went out at 11.50...How is that possible, if Saurav is the one with the swipe card? 

Saurav took Kabir's swipe card. It has Kabir's details embedded on it. So the record would feed those details.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Originally posted by Autumn.

They did not show even Ramesh remembering bumping into Sumit and the heavy bag falling from his hands which Ramesh and held in his hand for few minutes. Ramesh can connect the dots. 
If they check Leela's room then too they will find diamond necklace but that will be for later i guess.

ramy's character has always been sensible...i hope he remember's abt the bag incident tmrw

-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@Mehrana When did the jewels get ready and got delivered when KN were always busy within themselves? Confused And how is Nisha in the loop suddenly when Kabir is the one in charge? 
Leela! The way she looked at the camera while keeping the jewels in the bag...I literally got scared. Director! Please ask her to calm down. 

We know how GF are na? They don't care for individuals but GKI. Saurav is getting framed, and no one for a moment thinks about it, as to why Saurav would do that? I mean, it's like telling Sukku has done it na? Saurav is like one among them...sadly he isn't except for Ramesh of course. 

Viren is going to drop another bomb. Would Viraj have another meeting with Ramesh and tell about FJ and Kabir running away? That would confuse him more. 

But slapping? Dadaji should have screamed then...What if it was Kabir she had slapped? They would have still kept quiet? 

Loved the moment Ramesh came forward to support KN, but still he didn't really look at Nisha. He can't stop himself from going to support Nisha. 

Bringing in DoSa was pathetic. Now Saurav would be out of the house. Dolly might side with Sumit, to know more about his plans I feel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210-Facetious-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by lgr007

deeksha dii...they r gonna say that Kabir gave Saurav the swipe card to steal the jewels during the party
Arrey no Di plz :p m not that big..lol call me Deeksha only..how old r u BTW? :p
Hmm that's a possibility but y d heck wud he give kabirs saath to steal the jewel yaar makes no sense :/
Maybe dadaji is majbur as he trusts them but cannot completely ignore other dammaas also? Idk doesn't make sense to me

i am 17 

it doesnt make sense to me too

Shwets1502

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Seriously. Just previous night it changed and Kabir said they cheaked before delivery also. When and how?
and leela ji gave sourav's bag to dadu with such a confidence like she know the necklace in sourav's bag. Noone from the family catch that? I hope nisha will question about it

some1 shud...but i think as of now nibir and saurav will be blamedOuch
i just didnt want DoSa drama...they hardly have a story for such accusationsOuch

ecactly why to bring sourav dolly now? In this matter it really dont look good. Poor saurav come to save kabir, khud hi fas gaya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn.

They did not show even Ramesh remembering bumping into Sumit and the heavy bag falling from his hands which Ramesh and held in his hand for few minutes. Ramesh can connect the dots. 
If they check Leela's room then too they will find diamond necklace but that will be for later i guess.

I think it would eventually occur to him. Now he is just being in the situation. Also...whatever it is, CM would be running behind his mind also.

-Facetious-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Today's Moments
1. All the cousins saw Ramesh coming to KNH angrily...but no one wanted to ask why he came? But was engrossed whether Nisha proposed or not? I loved how Dolly said there is no urgency to propose. 
 It was funny that they were like poora mat batana. did they really think they will do something keeping ramy waiting outside??? ROFL

2. Viraj calling and happily telling Nisha that he told the truth to Ramesh was...LOL He is still believing he has done a mahaan kaam in saving Nisha's life. 
that was the funny moment of the day. he was happy as if he did a right thing and should be awarded. like a kid says mummy maine ye kiya meri chocolate kahaan hai.ROFL

3. So fake jewellery was delivered...When? Sumit switched part of the jewels only previous night. Wouldn't that still be in the warehouse then? According to log, Kabir came in at 11.35 and went out at 11.50...How is that possible, if Saurav is the one with the swipe card? 
arey at that time cousins were with kabir na at his party and ramy too was having his confrontation. toh kya kabir ka bhoot gaya hoga ??? why cant they think someone stole kabir's card???
that was a blooper for sure. sumit waas enetering without a swipe card too. it was a normal gate na??
i think it was the first batch which sulee together stole.

4. Felt so bad to see Dadaji had to apologise for this. He has built this business for 50 years and such accusations can't be tolerable. 
 I too felt bad when dadaji apologised for the FJ. he looked so hara hua. but its dadaji's falult in here equally. he did not supervise the project too. But i felt too bad for him.Unhappy

5. Ramesh telling not to suspect before having a talk was nice. Kabir thinking CM truth had come out was funny. He probably would have felt CM was much better than FJ..LOL Nisha supporting Kabir was good. 
Kabir would have felt cm was much better. atlest police would not be involved. I loved ramy supporting KN.

6. Saurav coming in and explaining what happened was good. But no one notices Leela going and dropping the jewel in Saurav's bag? And where did that bag come from? Saurav didn't have any bag while he was stalking Sumit. 
That bag for purely for leela to drop the jwels. asn why coulndt anyone think that why would saurav come to gh with rj. apne hi apir pe kaun kulhadi marega. god gf people are so dumb.D'oh

7. Leela slapping Saurav was Angry Ramesh supporting Saurav to be one among the family was nice. But Dadaji should have been more angry at this. Leela showing the bag and getting the jewel out of it...GOD! Leela actor has to tone down. She is over acting a LOT. Nisha identifying the jewel as Leela's was good, but again there is going to be no proof. 
Leela is to melodramtic. and why didnt anyone question her ki how did she know that saurav had rj in his bag.  nisha's statement can be taken into consideration but the fact that saurav is her BFF and kabir is her husband will make her statement pheeka.Ouch

8. As per precap...Sumit alleges Saurav of being close with Dolly which shocks everyone. Sumit is playing his cards really well here.
I want dolly to bam suit now. how can he bring in DoSa. I just hope duffer does not agree that he loves dolly in bhari sabah.  but how can sumit tell like tat. he deserves to rot in hell. Angry 

9. Not to forget...Mohan looked super weird. 
he was the distraction in the episode. kala dye does not suit him. he looks smart in his grey hair.LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Seriously. Just previous night it changed and Kabir said they cheaked before delivery also. When and how?
and leela ji gave sourav's bag to dadu with such a confidence like she know the necklace in sourav's bag. Noone from the family catch that? I hope nisha will question about it

Exactly...Shouldn't the family wonder how Leela knew Saurav had jewels in the bag? KN are going to be silenced.

hadd hoti hai. And now sumit going to say that sourav trying to come close to dolly? What a play mind he has.

Shouldn't Dolly deny that? Also, how can the family bear such allegations? Saurav is going to know his place in the family.

Echo.of.Hope

Go to top