Moments of the day - 6/5 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Freaking hell!!!...SuLee ko suli pe chadhao koi!!!..

Leela and sumit have gone all blazing but there are way too many loopholes and they are going to soon fall down in worsr of pits.

Viren knows Kabir was at home at 11.30 and Vimla and Ramesh saw Sumit coming in with a bag, so there has to be connection of dots...This seems that it would get stretched.

Dolly has no option but to be on Sumit's side with his cunning DoSa moves he played. But theres still a hope that she plays a double game and kicks the scum out.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think Dadaji's point would be KN are responsible for the jewels, and now when a fraud has happened, they have to explain. 

thats y an article said nibir will be busy finding out the real culprit
Originally posted by Autumn.

They did not show even Ramesh remembering bumping into Sumit and the heavy bag falling from his hands which Ramesh and held in his hand for few minutes. Ramesh can connect the dots.
If they check Leela's room then too they will find diamond necklace but that will be for later i guess.

Ramesh will remember that latter. Waise bhi now no fayda. Now ganwals gonna be blind and will blame kabir. Specially dadaji

They did not show even Ramesh remembering bumping into Sumit and the heavy bag falling from his hands which Ramesh and held in his hand for few minutes. Ramesh can connect the dots. 
If they check Leela's room then too they will find diamond necklace but that will be for later i guess.

It would occur to Ramesh eventually, sooner than later. Too many things are going on at the moment, so it is quite believable that he didn't straightaway remember the incident.

He will be the only one other than Saurav and KN, who will be sure that who the culprit is.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

3. So fake jewellery was delivered...When? Sumit switched part of the jewels only previous night. Wouldn't that still be in the warehouse then? According to log, Kabir came in at 11.35 and went out at 11.50...How is that possible, if Saurav is the one with the swipe card? 

Saurav took Kabir's swipe card. It has Kabir's details embedded on it. So the record would feed those details.

ramy's character has always been sensible...i hope he remember's abt the bag incident tmrw
@Mehrana When did the jewels get ready and got delivered when KN were always busy within themselves? 😕 And how is Nisha in the loop suddenly when Kabir is the one in charge? 
Leela! The way she looked at the camera while keeping the jewels in the bag...I literally got scared. Director! Please ask her to calm down. 

We know how GF are na? They don't care for individuals but GKI. Saurav is getting framed, and no one for a moment thinks about it, as to why Saurav would do that? I mean, it's like telling Sukku has done it na? Saurav is like one among them...sadly he isn't except for Ramesh of course. 

Viren is going to drop another bomb. Would Viraj have another meeting with Ramesh and tell about FJ and Kabir running away? That would confuse him more. 

But slapping? Dadaji should have screamed then...What if it was Kabir she had slapped? They would have still kept quiet? 

Loved the moment Ramesh came forward to support KN, but still he didn't really look at Nisha. He can't stop himself from going to support Nisha. 

Bringing in DoSa was pathetic. Now Saurav would be out of the house. Dolly might side with Sumit, to know more about his plans I feel.
Originally posted by deek_210

Arrey no Di plz :p m not that big..lol call me Deeksha only..how old r u BTW? :p
Hmm that's a possibility but y d heck wud he give kabirs saath to steal the jewel yaar makes no sense :/
Maybe dadaji is majbur as he trusts them but cannot completely ignore other dammaas also? Idk doesn't make sense to me

i am 17 

it doesnt make sense to me too
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

some1 shud...but i think as of now nibir and saurav will be blamed
i just didnt want DoSa drama...they hardly have a story for such accusations

ecactly why to bring sourav dolly now? In this matter it really dont look good. Poor saurav come to save kabir, khud hi fas gaya

I think it would eventually occur to him. Now he is just being in the situation. Also...whatever it is, CM would be running behind his mind also.