Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I really want the illegitimate spoiler to be true. So much scope for RaKa.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Isha I think that's just speculation. No arrests would happen. 

@Rema Bedakal threat can give us RDR also...lol

waiting for rdr.😆
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shivani: Didn't Sumit tell Viraj that Kabir was planning on leaving Nisha after 3 months bc of CM and that he would be taking jewelry as well (FJ plan)? That's why Viraj agreed to let his land be used -- to "protect" GF. 

Viraj going to GH would be really bad. I don't think anyone would stand to even let him enter their house. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Shivani 
Viraj would know from Viren or police about FJ? But he couldn't have possibly told about Kabir running away part na...he could have told that to only Ramesh. To the family would mean CM coming out. 

I want the illegitimate factor to be true too...Else I can't think of any reason why VJ should have left.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

@Shivani: Didn't Sumit tell Viraj that Kabir was planning on leaving Nisha after 3 months bc of CM and that he would be taking jewelry as well (FJ plan)? That's why Viraj agreed to let his land be used -- to "protect" GF. 

Viraj going to GH would be really bad. I don't think anyone would stand to even let him enter their house. 

Did he? I don't remember Sumit mentioning anything about Kabir running away with FJ. He just said Kabir would go after three months.
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Could be.. if it's shot in day doesn't mean they can't show it as night scene.

I was wondering HOW Viraj gets to know about FJ? Sumit is under scrutiny. Will Viraj go to GH and Ramesh would confront him before he speaks to entire GF?

the poilce officer asks viran to infrom viraj na as he is the owner of the place??
i have a doubt did kabir take the place for rent or he purchased it?? coz when he asked the watchman he said pehle wale makik and yesterday the policewala said it was viraj's warehouse.
Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Shivani 

Viraj would know from Viren or police about FJ? But he couldn't have possibly told about Kabir running away part na...he could have told that to only Ramesh. To the family would mean CM coming out. 

I want the illegitimate factor to be true too...Else I can't think of any reason why VJ should have left.

Oh yes! The inspector did tell Viren to inform the land owner. I think Viraj directly goes to KNH coz he feels Miss Nisha is angry with him.
Teogapi thumbnail
gtg. bye everyone. will be back in the evening.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SH-

Oh yes! The inspector did tell Viren to inform the land owner. I think Viraj directly goes to KNH coz he feels Miss Nisha is angry with him.

Yes...but Taher said about him telling Ramesh that Kabir is running away...? I think he goes to KNH to explain why he told Ramesh? 

How is GF going to take this? Jhatke pe jhatka for Ramesh...lol