Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 (Page 27)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think Ramesh would ask KNS to plan and work instead of jumping around. I would love if he is part of the plans and discussions. But I don't know...I think he would get caught in something else...like Viraj or Lakshmi? 

Ramesh knowing Nisha's love would slow him and force him to rethink. But one thing...when CM comes out and KN get blasted Ramesh would support and justify they did it for the family.
i want ramy there for kn brainstorming session. and after bp they should give him due credit. i dont want choti ccg to take all credit like aman's time Ouch.
ramesh banging with wumit must be for some reason. he will surely get involved in fj imo.

I think Ramesh banging with Sumit would make him believe Sumit is behind it. Yes...I want him in brainstorming sessions too. May be there would be problems at GH and Ramesh would be trying to.reason with Dadaji and Viren?

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged

@Rema I think Dolly would ask that question why Sumit gets second chance. I think that would be because KN are Ramesh's family? I want Dolly to mention that too. 

that willbe superb. that will make kabir realise about ramy and co's place in gf too. do u think after sumit bp kabir will be rdked coz of his carelessness ?? Confused

I think Kabir would realise he had been careless. He would be RDXd for that...but it was more of a conspiracy by own family member. Somewhere after this...I don't want Kabir to continue in GS. One...he has to ask Ramesh about it...and secondly... It again continues the cheating
i think iff the family members blame kabir after LT somewhere nisha would want to free him and want him to go away. i too dont want kabir to continue in gs after this. 
do u think kabir will fall or nisha in sumit bp process coz ramy will only wait till fj is solved.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
@Rema It depends. With LT Kabir gets a brother. He would want his.mother to be with Viraj then? But yes...to free him off Nisha would want Kabir to leave. Even otherwise...Ramesh wouldn't want him to sacrifice his dream. 
Gtg...lunch!

deek_210lovely_lady

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged

@Rema I think Dolly would ask that question why Sumit gets second chance. I think that would be because KN are Ramesh's family? I want Dolly to mention that too. 

that willbe superb. that will make kabir realise about ramy and co's place in gf too. do u think after sumit bp kabir will be rdked coz of his carelessness ?? Confused

I think Kabir would realise he had been careless. He would be RDXd for that...but it was more of a conspiracy by own family member. Somewhere after this...I don't want Kabir to continue in GS. One...he has to ask Ramesh about it...and secondly... It again continues the cheating
i think iff the family members blame kabir after LT somewhere nisha would want to free him and want him to go away. i too dont want kabir to continue in gs after this. 
do u think kabir will fall or nisha in sumit bp process coz ramy will only wait till fj is solved.Confused
He looks so stern about lsd n not falling in love that I wonder when will be that eureka moment when he accepts it.. He is so stubborn it can't be within a day na? I mean so many times he has cheated his feelings he knows something is happening but brushes it off immediately by making a joke out of it. It will b a task to get this boy realise. 
N waise b his character is so confusing.  I still don't get it when KN met in the bus he said mera dil kabhi tuta nhi h .. N den in terrace he said he had a gf who ditched him..seems like CVS forget some things :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged

I think Ramesh would ask KNS to plan and work instead of jumping around. I would love if he is part of the plans and discussions. But I don't know...I think he would get caught in something else...like Viraj or Lakshmi? 

Ramesh knowing Nisha's love would slow him and force him to rethink. But one thing...when CM comes out and KN get blasted Ramesh would support and justify they did it for the family.
i want ramy there for kn brainstorming session. and after bp they should give him due credit. i dont want choti ccg to take all credit like aman's time Ouch.
ramesh banging with wumit must be for some reason. he will surely get involved in fj imo.

I think Ramesh banging with Sumit would make him believe Sumit is behind it. Yes...I want him in brainstorming sessions too. May be there would be problems at GH and Ramesh would be trying to.reason with Dadaji and Viren?
i think even if ramy is not in full time workingmodeoffjhe will give out one pakka clue whicjh will help kn for bp. 
i want him to fight for DoSu Ls with viren and dadaji.

lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@shweta:  kabir can think she is rejecting him coz viraj is his bro but inrelity she wants him out of gf coz gf always blames him and she does not want him to be ramy part 2 in gf.
@ deeksha: that was like an attraction for him not love. maybe thats why he said mera dil kabhi toota nahi??? cvs  can show anything. they showed nisha falling inlove within 2 hours in viraj case. in the morining she was like mujhe pyaar ke liye counselor ke paas jana padega and in the same day doobi doobi started and for viraj we did not even know how he fell for aarti in the first place. he rejected nisha and said ilu aarti to the blue shirt. isliye i am confused. i just hope they atlest show kabir falling and realizing his love slowly.

deek_210lovely_lady

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged

@shweta:  kabir can think she is rejecting him coz viraj is his bro but inrelity she wants him out of gf coz gf always blames him and she does not want him to be ramy part 2 in gf.
@ deeksha: that was like an attraction for him not love. maybe thats why he said mera dil kabhi toota nahi??? cvs  can show anything. they showed nisha falling inlove within 2 hours in viraj case. in the morining she was like mujhe p yar ke liye counselor ke paas jana padega and in the same day doobi doobi started and for viraj we did not even know how he fell for aarti in the first place. he rejected nisha and said ilu aarti to the blue shirt. isliye i am confused. i just hope they atlest show kabir falling and realizing his love slowly.

Ikr? I always thought what if aarti was not nisha and some buddhi aunty ..would he still love her? :p
Jokes aside really loving any1 without seeing/meeting them is scary ..that's y I never connected to it.
From nishas POV we can say if just like a crush /fangirling like how girls do on actors :p

lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
May be its just not Nisha...but also RL which would make him think? Kabir was ready to leave the family...never thought he would miss them? May be Ramesh not talking with Kabir or being angry would make Kabir realise his value? 
I think Ramesh can give the breakthrough that RJ was in the bag? May be that's where they find it at the end? He has to get some credit... But CM would still be killing him. He would have to find some solution now. May be the time he realises the solution...CM breaks to the family and he would be ready for battle?

lovely_lady

Go to top