Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 (Page 26)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema Yes. Kabir has lost Ramesh's trust and he has to gain it. I want him to try talking with Ramesh and Ramesh still being angry. KN is lucky Ramesh still supports them. 

@Isha Stage is definitely getting set for Dadaji Vs Ramesh. Their talk about how both fight for Nisha's happiness was in itself symbolic. For DoSu...Dolly has to seek Ramesh's help...else he wouldn't be able to help. 
kn are solucky. i loved the waynisha looked at ramy when he supported her. kuch bhi ho ramy will never let his little girl get rdxed by dadaji. their bond is so cute.Day Dreaming

How much ever angry Ramesh can be...he cannot stop himself from supporting Nisha. I loved the slight little glance Ramesh gave but didn't look at her...and Nisha definitely felt so relieved that moment. I want her to keep trying to talk to Ramesh and I am sure RN patch up scene would be superb!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged

I want Ramy to give a strong plan or evidence for.finding RJ. KN can get the proof and do BP but I want Dadaji to see Ramesh saved GS from badnaami or loss. I don't expect Dadaji to.say anything for that...but just remember his lines
i want kn to give evidence but sulee to make it worthless and then enters ramy with pakka proof. i think mostly kn will find the jewles and ramy will do sulee bp.

No...Dolly would do SuLee BP...From Ramy's part...he would.support KN and lend his help...I think that in itself would make KN guilty. 

If Lakshmi is back...Would Ramesh tell about CM? Can she understand or what if she panics? 
but i want dadaji to acknowledge ramy;s role in sumit bp and fj case. i wnat kn do the field work but ramy in the planning department. kn are weak there and sulee are at advantage there. 
i think lakshmi will tell about nisha loving kabir first and confuse ramy.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
@Rema I think Dolly would ask that question why Sumit gets second chance. I think that would be because KN are Ramesh's family? I want Dolly to mention that too. 

Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged

@Rema Yes. Kabir has lost Ramesh's trust and he has to gain it. I want him to try talking with Ramesh and Ramesh still being angry. KN is lucky Ramesh still supports them. 

@Isha Stage is definitely getting set for Dadaji Vs Ramesh. Their talk about how both fight for Nisha's happiness was in itself symbolic. For DoSu...Dolly has to seek Ramesh's help...else he wouldn't be able to help. 
kn are solucky. i loved the waynisha looked at ramy when he supported her. kuch bhi ho ramy will never let his little girl get rdxed by dadaji. their bond is so cute.Day Dreaming

How much ever angry Ramesh can be...he cannot stop himself from supporting Nisha. I loved the slight little glance Ramesh gave but didn't look at her...and Nisha definitely felt so relieved that moment. I want her to keep trying to talk to Ramesh and I am sure RN patch up scene would be superb!
i want nisha to sing for ramy during patchup. some papa song. mazaa ayega. we have seen ramy singing for nishabut it would be cute if nisha singsfor ramy and ramy playfully taunts about her being besura.LOL
i loved the chutku scene. nisha looked a little hopeful there. another thing i loved was when cousins were talking about proposal nisha was thinking about ramy. 

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged

I want Ramy to give a strong plan or evidence for.finding RJ. KN can get the proof and do BP but I want Dadaji to see Ramesh saved GS from badnaami or loss. I don't expect Dadaji to.say anything for that...but just remember his lines
i want kn to give evidence but sulee to make it worthless and then enters ramy with pakka proof. i think mostly kn will find the jewles and ramy will do sulee bp.

No...Dolly would do SuLee BP...From Ramy's part...he would.support KN and lend his help...I think that in itself would make KN guilty. 

If Lakshmi is back...Would Ramesh tell about CM? Can she understand or what if she panics? 
but i want dadaji to acknowledge ramy;s role in sumit bp and fj case. i wnat kn do the field work but ramy in the planning department. kn are weak there and sulee are at advantage there. 
i think lakshmi will tell about nisha loving kabir first and confuse ramy.LOL

I think Ramesh would ask KNS to plan and work instead of jumping around. I would love if he is part of the plans and discussions. But I don't know...I think he would get caught in something else...like Viraj or Lakshmi? 

Ramesh knowing Nisha's love would slow him and force him to rethink. But one thing...when CM comes out and KN get blasted Ramesh would support and justify they did it for the family.

deek_210Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged

@Rema I think Dolly would ask that question why Sumit gets second chance. I think that would be because KN are Ramesh's family? I want Dolly to mention that too. 

that willbe superb. that will make kabir realise about ramy and co's place in gf too. do u think after sumit bp kabir will be rdked coz of his carelessness ?? Confused

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged

I think Ramesh would ask KNS to plan and work instead of jumping around. I would love if he is part of the plans and discussions. But I don't know...I think he would get caught in something else...like Viraj or Lakshmi? 

Ramesh knowing Nisha's love would slow him and force him to rethink. But one thing...when CM comes out and KN get blasted Ramesh would support and justify they did it for the family.
i want ramy there for kn brainstorming session. and after bp they should give him due credit. i dont want choti ccg to take all credit like aman's time Ouch.
ramesh banging with wumit must be for some reason. he will surely get involved in fj imo.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged

that willbe superb. that will make kabir realise about ramy and co's place in gf too. do u think after sumit bp kabir will be rdked coz of his carelessness ?? Confused

I think Kabir would realise he had been careless. He would be RDXd for that...but it was more of a conspiracy by own family member. Somewhere after this...I don't want Kabir to continue in GS. One...he has to ask Ramesh about it...and secondly... It again continues the cheating

deek_210lovely_lady

Go to top