India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 (Page 22)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@Lakshmi I am waiting for RaKa...Kabir has to see how he has hurt Ramesh and yet Ramesh sides him. He would understand how important Ramesh is for him. I want him apologise for sure...so should Nisha. For now they are sad that CM is out...but they haven't really understood Ramesh's hurt I feel.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeedeek_210lovely_ladyTeogapi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Also now I want ramy to see the cm papers just so that he knows the level of their stupidity n immaturity n them being worse than 5 yrs olds n also kabir not being a dhokhebaaz  as there is a no touching clause too ..n obviously dadjis stamp which will hopefully lead to ramy vs dadaji :p n he'd b sure it was not done intentionally for hurting family
N also the fact that they haven't made the marriage contract legally. Its just in b/w them..imagine if it would have been legal :o
Then if maybe k falls in love he may support them brushing the cm off as their immaturity maybe n so will gf

i want the CM paper to be seen too...just becoz the scene could turn out hilarious really

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Also now I want ramy to see the cm papers just so that he knows the level of their stupidity n immaturity n them being worse than 5 yrs olds n also kabir not being a dhokhebaaz  as there is a no touching clause too ..n obviously dadjis stamp which will hopefully lead to ramy vs dadaji :p n he'd b sure it was not done intentionally for hurting family
N also the fact that they haven't made the marriage contract legally. Its just in b/w them..imagine if it would have been legal :o
Then if maybe k falls in love he may support them brushing the cm off as their immaturity maybe n so will gf

i want the CM paper to be seen too...just becoz the scene could turn out hilarious really

You have to get Ramy back in good mood for that...lol May be he will ask KN if they have some proof and they show this...I can imagine Ramesh smiling slowly reading it...lol But for now...Angry Ramesh is awesome...lol Let him be angry for some.more.time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

You have to get Ramy back in good mood for that...lol May be he will ask KN if they have some proof and they show this...I can imagine Ramesh smiling slowly reading it...lol But for now...Angry Ramesh is awesome...lol Let him be angry for some.more.time
ramy will be angry for a while pakka. i think cm will come out in front of gf through the contract when lt too is out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
@Rema CM can come out...but how will contract come out? I think once Ramesh calms down...he would have a good talk about KNs future. He cannot let CM continue and let KN act as Husband and wife. But I think Ramesh would find something between KN...extent to which both support each other and would understand that there is definitely love between them? 
I am still wodnering how Ramesh would handle Viraj. He would know Viraj can tell about CM to family anytime. Also KN would realise Sumit must have told about CM to Viraj. Would KN share their views to Ramy or at least try to? 

He has to stay angry...but seeing KN struggle in FJ...he would go.to support?

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged

@Rema CM can come out...but how will contract come out? I think once Ramesh calms down...he would have a good talk about KNs future. He cannot let CM continue and let KN act as Husband and wife. But I think Ramesh would find something between KN...extent to which both support each other and would understand that there is definitely love between them? 
I am still wodnering how Ramesh would handle Viraj. He would know Viraj can tell about CM to family anytime. Also KN would realise Sumit must have told about CM to Viraj. Would KN share their views to Ramy or at least try to? 

He has to stay angry...but seeing KN struggle in FJ...he would go.to support?
i think he will see the sparkbetween kn and will try to wait for sometime befroe telling the family. but before he could tell cm will somehow comeout inthe open. i think kn will ask him for sometime and after that they will reveal themselves to the family adn ramy will give them  some time say 1 week or so and cm will be revealed before that one week.
i have nohopes from viraj now. i willnot be surprised even ifhe goes to gs and asks nisha's haath from dadaji. he seems pretty serious inhis haath maango abhiyaan.Ouch

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
@Rema I don't think Ramesh would give time. He has decided he would correct the mess KN has created. He might give them options to choose. 
But I do think when family gets to know Kabir would have realised his love...and RaKa would be stronger too. Ramesh would have to fight for KN together and probably then KN would haq se ask Ramesh to fight for them. 

Viraj and VJ are going to play a huge role. Not sure if Lakshmi would play some role. I wanted her in DoSu track. Would Rupan tell Lakshmi manipulated Dolly?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged

@Rema I don't think Ramesh would give time. He has decided he would correct the mess KN has created. He might give them options to choose. 
But I do think when family gets to know Kabir would have realised his love...and RaKa would be stronger too. Ramesh would have to fight for KN together and probably then KN would haq se ask Ramesh to fight for them. 

Viraj and VJ are going to play a huge role. Not sure if Lakshmi would play some role. I wanted her in DoSu track. Would Rupan tell Lakshmi manipulated Dolly?
Lakshmi is gayab nowadays. is pubali unavailable??? i am missing lakshmi. Ouch but if lakshmi is back ramesh will come to know about nisha being inlove with kabir... maybe thats why she is MIA??
i think ramesh will give them time after seeing the spark between them. ya phir he gets confused after knowing nisha loves kabir???? i too think the family will knowonly when both of them fall in love and lt is revealed. i want buaji to have a hand in this too.  i mean lt not love track.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

Go to top