Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 (Page 21)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Lakshmi I think Ramesh wouldn't blame Kabir but wouldn't blame Sumit also? He wouldn't know what to believe? And Viraj coming into this again would confuse him even more...
I still want Dolly to tell about Sumit abusing her to Ramesh. In that way Ramesh would get ready for battle. Putting him inside the battle at the last moment would make his actions weak. 

But yes...Viren Vs Ramesh is coming up soon. With Sumit being blamed by KN itself...Viren would blast Ramesh for KNs carelessness and still having contact with Viraj.

But in the UMT segment Ramesh was simply standing there contemplating it seemed...it wud be atleast a night before he gets into the battle...he has no voice in the GS matters he does not work there...if he gets involved Dadaji is gonna point that out to silence him...why didnt he think of the bang with Sumit having bag yestrday when Saurav said wat happened though ? was he too preoccupied with CM

I think Ramesh was worried and was expecting Nisha to be telling the truth...like jewels to be found there. And I am sure he is going to be mighty sad seeing Nisha cry and in problem. I remember the line..."teri aankhon se ek aansoon girta hai toh mere aankhon se chaar girte hai" He can be angry but his love and trust would remain. 

I think he would remember the bang when timeline gets discussed. Also...he can only remember the instance but has no proof too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15820

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

certain things are very relevant for future tracks
KNH belongs to Viraj...Kabir signed the document
Viraj is the landowner...Kabir signed the documents

these suggest that LT would be out infrnt of the family and CM is defenitely coming with it...then the family wud say that Kabir and Viraj are on revenge mode against family and by then KN wud be in love and Ramesh wud have understood their love


LT and CM would come out together...and VJ has to.enter soon. 

I think Ramesh would still want to go for LS if he knows Kabir doesn't love Nisha...He would be worried that Nisha has to go through another heart break. 

We need RaKa getting strong also. May be during FJ we might get some RaKa

yes Raka wud be good during FJ...Ramesh wud try to act cold towards Kabir and K wud be in sorry mode and awkward hw to deal with him...he wud be eager to come back in his nice list too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

certain things are very relevant for future tracks
KNH belongs to Viraj...Kabir signed the document
Viraj is the landowner...Kabir signed the documents

these suggest that LT would be out infrnt of the family and CM is defenitely coming with it...then the family wud say that Kabir and Viraj are on revenge mode against family and by then KN wud be in love and Ramesh wud have understood their love


LT and CM would come out together...and VJ has to.enter soon. 

I think Ramesh would still want to go for LS if he knows Kabir doesn't love Nisha...He would be worried that Nisha has to go through another heart break. 

We need RaKa getting strong also. May be during FJ we might get some RaKa

yes Raka wud be good during FJ...Ramesh wud try to act cold towards Kabir and K wud be in sorry mode and awkward hw to deal with him...he wud be eager to come back in his nice list too...

I wouldn't mind if Ramesh does what Kabir wanted his father to do. He can be angry but would say he trusts him? And asks him to be strong and prove his innocence? 

Kabir has to feel bad for what he had done and apologise. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15820

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Lakshmi I think Ramesh wouldn't blame Kabir but wouldn't blame Sumit also? He wouldn't know what to believe? And Viraj coming into this again would confuse him even more...
I still want Dolly to tell about Sumit abusing her to Ramesh. In that way Ramesh would get ready for battle. Putting him inside the battle at the last moment would make his actions weak. 

But yes...Viren Vs Ramesh is coming up soon. With Sumit being blamed by KN itself...Viren would blast Ramesh for KNs carelessness and still having contact with Viraj.

But in the UMT segment Ramesh was simply standing there contemplating it seemed...it wud be atleast a night before he gets into the battle...he has no voice in the GS matters he does not work there...if he gets involved Dadaji is gonna point that out to silence him...why didnt he think of the bang with Sumit having bag yestrday when Saurav said wat happened though ? was he too preoccupied with CM

I think Ramesh was worried and was expecting Nisha to be telling the truth...like jewels to be found there. And I am sure he is going to be mighty sad seeing Nisha cry and in problem. I remember the line..."teri aankhon se ek aansoon girta hai toh mere aankhon se chaar girte hai" He can be angry but his love and trust would remain. 

I think he would remember the bang when timeline gets discussed. Also...he can only remember the instance but has no proof too

He is going to be sad and that wud make him come into the battle...trying to collect proofs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Joined: 01 April 2015
Posts: 2545

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Also now I want ramy to see the cm papers just so that he knows the level of their stupidity n immaturity n them being worse than 5 yrs olds n also kabir not being a dhokhebaaz  as there is a no touching clause too ..n obviously dadjis stamp which will hopefully lead to ramy vs dadaji :p n he'd b sure it was not done intentionally for hurting family
N also the fact that they haven't made the marriage contract legally. Its just in b/w them..imagine if it would have been legal :o
Then if maybe k falls in love he may support them brushing the cm off as their immaturity maybe n so will gf

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Lakshmi I think Ramesh wouldn't blame Kabir but wouldn't blame Sumit also? He wouldn't know what to believe? And Viraj coming into this again would confuse him even more...
I still want Dolly to tell about Sumit abusing her to Ramesh. In that way Ramesh would get ready for battle. Putting him inside the battle at the last moment would make his actions weak. 

But yes...Viren Vs Ramesh is coming up soon. With Sumit being blamed by KN itself...Viren would blast Ramesh for KNs carelessness and still having contact with Viraj.

But in the UMT segment Ramesh was simply standing there contemplating it seemed...it wud be atleast a night before he gets into the battle...he has no voice in the GS matters he does not work there...if he gets involved Dadaji is gonna point that out to silence him...why didnt he think of the bang with Sumit having bag yestrday when Saurav said wat happened though ? was he too preoccupied with CM

I think Ramesh was worried and was expecting Nisha to be telling the truth...like jewels to be found there. And I am sure he is going to be mighty sad seeing Nisha cry and in problem. I remember the line..."teri aankhon se ek aansoon girta hai toh mere aankhon se chaar girte hai" He can be angry but his love and trust would remain. 

I think he would remember the bang when timeline gets discussed. Also...he can only remember the instance but has no proof too

He is going to be sad and that wud make him come into the battle...trying to collect proofs

I think Ramesh isn't going to have time. 24hours deadline is there. May be he would work something out in GH while KN collects proof from outside? 

It would actually be nice if Rupan tells Ramesh about Sumit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Also now I want ramy to see the cm papers just so that he knows the level of their stupidity n immaturity n them being worse than 5 yrs olds n also kabir not being a dhokhebaaz  as there is a no touching clause too ..n obviously dadjis stamp which will hopefully lead to ramy vs dadaji :p n he'd b sure it was not done intentionally for hurting family
N also the fact that they haven't made the marriage contract legally. Its just in b/w them..imagine if it would have been legal :o
Then if maybe k falls in love he may support them brushing the cm off as their immaturity maybe n so will gf

I think Ramesh has understood what KNs intentions were. I think he is hurt because Nisha accepted defeat without a fight...didn't come to him for help and has ruined his life. He is worried about what to do. 

But I do feel he knows Kabir isn't a bad boy. For him...he would break the marriage if he feels both aren't in love. But if he feels there is some chance...he would wait. He would support anything that can make Nisha's life happy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15820

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

certain things are very relevant for future tracks
KNH belongs to Viraj...Kabir signed the document
Viraj is the landowner...Kabir signed the documents

these suggest that LT would be out infrnt of the family and CM is defenitely coming with it...then the family wud say that Kabir and Viraj are on revenge mode against family and by then KN wud be in love and Ramesh wud have understood their love


LT and CM would come out together...and VJ has to.enter soon. 

I think Ramesh would still want to go for LS if he knows Kabir doesn't love Nisha...He would be worried that Nisha has to go through another heart break. 

We need RaKa getting strong also. May be during FJ we might get some RaKa

yes Raka wud be good during FJ...Ramesh wud try to act cold towards Kabir and K wud be in sorry mode and awkward hw to deal with him...he wud be eager to come back in his nice list too...

I wouldn't mind if Ramesh does what Kabir wanted his father to do. He can be angry but would say he trusts him? And asks him to be strong and prove his innocence? 

Kabir has to feel bad for what he had done and apologise. 

Kabir is gonna apologize profusely...Ramesh wud do the father thing soon i guess...Kabir's jhatka number 1

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapiShwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 5/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 397   Views: 9401

Shwets1502 397 9401 06 May 2015 at 4:53am by -Ila-
Moments of the day - 2/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 463   Views: 10622

Shwets1502 463 10622 04 May 2015 at 4:38am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 1/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 276   Views: 7492

Shwets1502 276 7492 02 May 2015 at 4:10am by lovely_lady
Moments of the day - 30/4 (Precap added)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 479   Views: 9861

Shwets1502 479 9861 01 May 2015 at 9:05am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 371   Views: 13634

Shwets1502 371 13634 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index