Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 (Page 2)

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Deeksha There are still too many things to be revealed. Viraj as land owner would put Kabir's carelessness in front, and Ramesh into confusion as Viraj is getting involved again. If Ramesh gets to know of Nisha's visits, that would be too much. 
Leela...Her days are numbered though...LOL With Rameshians and Ramesh in, SuLee doesn't have a chance.
But srsly does leela carry that jewel everywhere with her? -_- how did she bring it from her room so fast without any1 seeing n put it in d bag? No logic..
N y the hell wud saurav bring chori ka bag at gh if he's at fault? Dadaji ko dimaag nhi h kya ? :/ -_- nonsense this is

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhillyarya

Seriously. Just previous night it changed and Kabir said they cheaked before delivery also. When and how?
and leela ji gave sourav's bag to dadu with such a confidence like she know the necklace in sourav's bag. Noone from the family catch that? I hope nisha will question about it

Exactly...Shouldn't the family wonder how Leela knew Saurav had jewels in the bag? KN are going to be silenced.

zainabawoondeek_210

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhillyarya

Seriously. Just previous night it changed and Kabir said they cheaked before delivery also. When and how?
and leela ji gave sourav's bag to dadu with such a confidence like she know the necklace in sourav's bag. Noone from the family catch that? I hope nisha will question about it

some1 shud...but i think as of now nibir and saurav will be blamedOuch
i just didnt want DoSa drama...they hardly have a story for such accusationsOuch

deek_210Shwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Originally posted by lgr007

deeksha dii...they r gonna say that Kabir gave Saurav the swipe card to steal the jewels during the party
Arrey no Di plz :p m not that big..lol call me Deeksha only..how old r u BTW? :p
Hmm that's a possibility but y d heck wud he give kabirs saath to steal the jewel yaar makes no sense :/
Maybe dadaji is majbur as he trusts them but cannot completely ignore other dammaas also? Idk doesn't make sense to me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by deek_210

@Deeksha There are still too many things to be revealed. Viraj as land owner would put Kabir's carelessness in front, and Ramesh into confusion as Viraj is getting involved again. If Ramesh gets to know of Nisha's visits, that would be too much. 
Leela...Her days are numbered though...LOL With Rameshians and Ramesh in, SuLee doesn't have a chance.
But srsly does leela carry that jewel everywhere with her? -_- how did she bring it from her room so fast without any1 seeing n put it in d bag? No logic..
N y the hell wud saurav bring chori ka bag at gh if he's at fault? Dadaji ko dimaag nhi h kya ? :/ -_- nonsense this is

Entire sequence is poorly written. Doesn't make any sense. Why should Saurav bring the bag having jewels? Dadaji always believes what is shown to him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangosoooperfandeek_210-Facetious-

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Today's Moments
1. All the cousins saw Ramesh coming to KNH angrily...but no one wanted to ask why he came? But was engrossed whether Nisha proposed or not? I loved how Dolly said there is no urgency to propose.

2. Viraj calling and happily telling Nisha that he told the truth to Ramesh was...LOL He is still believing he has done a mahaan kaam in saving Nisha's life.

3. So fake jewellery was delivered...When? Sumit switched part of the jewels only previous night. Wouldn't that still be in the warehouse then? According to log, Kabir came in at 11.35 and went out at 11.50...How is that possible, if Saurav is the one with the swipe card?

4. Felt so bad to see Dadaji had to apologise for this. He has built this business for 50 years and such accusations can't be tolerable.

5. Ramesh telling not to suspect before having a talk was nice. Kabir thinking CM truth had come out was funny. He probably would have felt CM was much better than FJ..LOL Nisha supporting Kabir was good.

6. Saurav coming in and explaining what happened was good. But no one notices Leela going and dropping the jewel in Saurav's bag? And where did that bag come from? Saurav didn't have any bag while he was stalking Sumit.

7. Leela slapping Saurav was Angry Ramesh supporting Saurav to be one among the family was nice. But Dadaji should have been more angry at this. Leela showing the bag and getting the jewel out of it...GOD! Leela actor has to tone down. She is over acting a LOT. Nisha identifying the jewel as Leela's was good, but again there is going to be no proof.

8. As per precap...Sumit alleges Saurav of being close with Dolly which shocks everyone. Sumit is playing his cards really well here.

9. Not to forget...Mohan looked super weird.

and oops yes. Mihan's expression. From first to last his expression made me LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Ramesh asking dadaji to not jump to conclusions was expected. That definitely made Nisha feel worse about herself, seeing her dad still supporting her and what could have been the scenario had she just trusted him with her problems.

Who delivered the jewelery? The guard who indirectly helped Saurav get out of the room?LOL NAUC and its weird time frameSleepy. Anyway...it was really funny that Kabir thought CM truth was out. I was almost expected him to start apologizing, lol. Good that he asked Nisha first.

Saurav being framed was so random and simply put, dumb. How can no one notice Leela behind that pillar taking Saurav's bag? Pathetic! Moreover, she straightaway started demanding that Saurav's bag be searched. Why would a chor bring the chori ka maal to the people he choried it from? And everyone being allShocked. If anything, that should make everyone side more with the idea that Sumit and Leela are behind this.

I think CVs should have strictly kept it between Kabir vs Sumit, instead of dragging Saurav in it. Doubting Kabir over Sumit is understandable, with all the proof against him...but Saurav, that's just unacceptable. And Kabir does have an alibi, so Saurav would be framed for being an accomplice...but why exactly would anyone believe that is beyond my ability to understand. Bewakoofs. Ramesh supporting Saurav was very nice! Vimla is such a hypocrite! Its better if she doesn't talkDead.

The precap was so frustrating. Really? Now the family would fall for such cheap manipulation. Disgusting! Truly disappointed with GF. And why exactly would Dolly support Sumit even after this? If she genuinely supports him (I am still hoping its an act), I am going to really hate her.

On a happier note, Viraj was amusing as usual. And did Mohan colour his hair? If only he could do something about his expressionLOL

Edited by Mehrana - 06 May 2015 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

I think Dadaji's point would be KN are responsible for the jewels, and now when a fraud has happened, they have to explain. 

deek_210-Facetious-

Go to top