India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 (Page 19)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
@Lakshmi So Viren comes and tells about Viraj being land owner which furiates everyone. That would make Kabir look really careless. 
I think since there is no proof against anyone...and also a family matter, no one gets arrested for now. I don't think Saurav would be arrested either. 

I think one day would be dragged for more than a week for sure. We would have hit and misses. Also...Ramesh has to remember the bang and realise Sumit is the culprit. I think in that one day...Ramesh would also know Nisha's love for Kabir. 

Rupan! I am not sure. She might feel guilty and might inform someone may be Dolly? But since she or her family wouldn't be affected...she might not do anything also. 

Viraj! Would he meet Ramesh? Or would go directly to KNH? May be knowing Viraj is land owner...Ramesh thinks its all his ploy and blasts him? And Viraj tries to tell Kabir is running away? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@Shweta: 

I could completely be wrong about 24 hr deadline. I thought I heard it from somehwere. Also, do we know how far away the 50YC? A few days? weeks? 

Ramesh bag banging has to play a role. Maybe it would firmly tip the scale in Kabir's favor, especially when it comes to Ramesh. 

Although I do wonder where KN get the tip that RJ hidden in mandir. Maybe Sumit deliberately misleads them? 

And tbh, I knew from the beginning that Saurav wasn't considered family by GF elders (except RL). Ritesh track really cleared it for me. That's why I actually didn't feel too bad for Saurav because I saw it coming. 

And I was thinking, Viren has always been lukewarm towards Kabir. With him knowing about Viraj being land-owner and when LT comes out, do you think Viren could be the one who sees CM and FJ as being Kabir revenge for Viraj? Like both brothers in cahoots with each other like Noor once suggested? That would add another angle to making Kabir look bad. Also, Dada Ji holds Viren in high regard. If Viren is the one who suggests that Kabir-Viraj working together, Dada Ji and rest of family would most likely beleive him no? 

Edited by lovely_lady - 06 May 2015 at 10:04pm

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@Isha
No...I just read an article in tellyguru stating the 24hours deadline. 

Saurav...Yes...it has only been RL who considered him part of the family. I would love if Ramesh has a word with Saurav. Hopefully Ramesh is quick to understand the frame up. 

I think Ramesh somewhere would know Kabir wouldn't have done all this. He is good in judging people and I don't think he would believe Saurav and Kabir planned it together. But with evidences against them, he would be confused. Also...he wouldn't be ready to directly lend his support also. 

I think Sumit would misguide deliberately. May be he would talk loud for some cousin to hear? 

As for Viren.. I think Viren might not look it as revenge...but I don't know...depends on how LT comes. This can happen only when CM comes out with LT. I wonder what would stop Sumit from telling about CM? Ramesh has very less time to decide and talk with KN.
deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Isha
No...I just read an article in tellyguru stating the 24hours deadline. 

Saurav...Yes...it has only been RL who considered him part of the family. I would love if Ramesh has a word with Saurav. Hopefully Ramesh is quick to understand the frame up. 

I think Ramesh somewhere would know Kabir wouldn't have done all this. He is good in judging people and I don't think he would believe Saurav and Kabir planned it together. But with evidences against them, he would be confused. Also...he wouldn't be ready to directly lend his support also. 

I think Sumit would misguide deliberately. May be he would talk loud for some cousin to hear? 

As for Viren.. I think Viren might not look it as revenge...but I don't know...depends on how LT comes. This can happen only when CM comes out with LT. I wonder what would stop Sumit from telling about CM? Ramesh has very less time to decide and talk with KN.
Its confined 24hrs deadline..dadaji himself said to the customers that give us 24hrs n we ll sort out the matter n will not make u incur any losses..so they just have a day to investigate for sure...n the day is gonna b very long with dosa allegation,KV fight,KN consoling each other,mandir scene, cousins coming together (insta PIC),dolly doing nata,rameah helping k n ha also virens revelation of vv being land mallik.I don't think cm will come out ..if it does then its when sumit is caught then in anger he can blabber
Its gonna take more than 7days in our time line
Saurav saurav :( he's so sweet n all this happening to him: ( I want d gangwals to stand for him
I was wondering if it was kabir who would b slapped by leela then what would our nishu bro do? :p after the terrace scene

Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
A Ramesh and Saurav scenr would be nice to see. But i feel like we'd get a KaSA scene instead when Saurav is arrested.  

And yeah with evidences against Kabir, Ramesh will definitely be confused. Thats why I feel like the bag would play a part -- ge first had experience with Sumit stealing no? tbh I'd actually like it if Ramesh didnt support KN directly and right away. Logically with the blow they've given him with CM, he should definitely ve wary of them. Of course that's not to say he'd think Kabir was fully guilty. 

I feel like 50 YC is very close. Maybe KN fail in proving their innocence and both arent really disowned byt definitely kicked out of GS and isolated by GF but KN continue searching for  proof. Then 50YC happens and by that time they have their proof and they reveal it? And then CM blurted out by Sumit and LT also revealed?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
@Deeksha But mandir scene happens in the night. We had senior GF in night wear. So deadline about to get over then? 
Dolly doing natak could be a turning point. She might get to know where the jewels are? But Sumit's BP is happening so soon. He would be out now. Or would V2 want to make the marriage work and forgive him? 

I am interested to see how Ramesh behaves. He cannot be without supporting Nisha and seeing her all crying...he would be tempted to extend his complete support. May be this sequence may make KN realise how they should approach Ramesh when in problem as he would always help them? 

GF has to apologise to Saurav after truth comes out. 

deek_210lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
LOL deeksha (hope thats ur name!)
If kabir was slapped by Leela of all people, we can be assured she'd have to be held back from slapping / hurting Leela in return. Nishu-bro is a badass

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

A Ramesh and Saurav scenr would be nice to see. But i feel like we'd get a KaSA scene instead when Saurav is arrested.  

And yeah with evidences against Kabir, Ramesh will definitely be confused. Thats why I feel like the bag would play a part -- ge first had experience with Sumit stealing no? tbh I'd actually like it if Ramesh didnt support KN directly and right away. Logically with the blow they've given him with CM, he should definitely ve wary of them. Of course that's not to say he'd think Kabir was fully guilty. 

I feel like 50 YC is very close. Maybe KN fail in proving their innocence and both arent really disowned byt definitely kicked out of GS and isolated by GF but KN continue searching for  proof. Then 50YC happens and by that time they have their proof and they reveal it? And then CM blurted out by Sumit and LT also revealed?

But Ramesh not extending support would raise a huge doubt in the family's mind, wouldn't it? Ramesh has always supported Nisha and if he doesn't now?

I think Ramesh would be confused. He would remember the nervous Sumit but may be Viraj tells about Kabir running away in 2 months...both would look truthful. I feel he would go with Nisha's trust on Kabir then? CM would be driving him mad. 

I feel KN would somehow prove they are innocent but can't point at Sumit? Or may be Sumit's pleads guilty and Dadaji and V2 would give second chance? But yes...Sumit would tell CM when he gets caught. 

deek_210lovely_lady

Go to top