Moments of the day - 6/5 - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_lady

A Ramesh and Saurav scenr would be nice to see. But i feel like we'd get a KaSA scene instead when Saurav is arrested.  

And yeah with evidences against Kabir, Ramesh will definitely be confused. Thats why I feel like the bag would play a part -- ge first had experience with Sumit stealing no? tbh I'd actually like it if Ramesh didnt support KN directly and right away. Logically with the blow they've given him with CM, he should definitely ve wary of them. Of course that's not to say he'd think Kabir was fully guilty. 

I feel like 50 YC is very close. Maybe KN fail in proving their innocence and both arent really disowned byt definitely kicked out of GS and isolated by GF but KN continue searching for  proof. Then 50YC happens and by that time they have their proof and they reveal it? And then CM blurted out by Sumit and LT also revealed?

But Ramesh not extending support would raise a huge doubt in the family's mind, wouldn't it? Ramesh has always supported Nisha and if he doesn't now?

I think Ramesh would be confused. He would remember the nervous Sumit but may be Viraj tells about Kabir running away in 2 months...both would look truthful. I feel he would go with Nisha's trust on Kabir then? CM would be driving him mad. 

I feel KN would somehow prove they are innocent but can't point at Sumit? Or may be Sumit's pleads guilty and Dadaji and V2 would give second chance? But yes...Sumit would tell CM when he gets caught. 
Originally posted by lovely_lady

LOL deeksha (hope thats ur name!)
If kabir was slapped by Leela of all people, we can be assured she'd have to be held back from slapping / hurting Leela in return. Nishu-bro is a badass
Yeah u got my name right. What's ur name BTW?
Lol that would have been so much fun to watch ðŸ¤£ now I wish kabir would've been slapped n then nishas rxn omg n also isi bahane ramesh wudve got to know nishas feelings lol :p
Though if kabir wudve been slapped I myself wudve gone to film city n hit the leela actor xD
Originally posted by Shwets1502

But Ramesh not extending support would raise a huge doubt in the family's mind, wouldn't it? Ramesh has always supported Nisha and if he doesn't now?

I think Ramesh would be confused. He would remember the nervous Sumit but may be Viraj tells about Kabir running away in 2 months...both would look truthful. I feel he would go with Nisha's trust on Kabir then? CM would be driving him mad. 

I feel KN would somehow prove they are innocent but can't point at Sumit? Or may be Sumit's pleads guilty and Dadaji and V2 would give second chance? But yes...Sumit would tell CM when he gets caught. 

Ramesh firstly wud not knw what to believe...then he wud think abt Nisha's trust and saurav and wud realize something is wrong...but he wud be inactive for a while before going to saviour mode...cousins are gonna get involved

50 YC...didnt they say something abt 10 days or was it the delivery...its a month nw in the story

V2 wud want the marriage to continue...but dolly will be up for LS and cousins RL support...Ramesh gets RDXed for trying to ruin daughter's life by V2 and Dadaji...Rupan too...

No ya..ramesh is not gonna have any doubt in supporting kn..comeon all the ppl he trusts r saying same thing..saurav seeing sumit at WH n seeing chori ..kabir saying he didn't do anything n also nisha saying she saw leela wearing d necklace..come on ramy cannot doubt her daughter at least in matters like this he ll b sure nisha is saying the truth..
@Lakshmi I think Ramesh wouldn't blame Kabir but wouldn't blame Sumit also? He wouldn't know what to believe? And Viraj coming into this again would confuse him even more...
I still want Dolly to tell about Sumit abusing her to Ramesh. In that way Ramesh would get ready for battle. Putting him inside the battle at the last moment would make his actions weak. 

But yes...Viren Vs Ramesh is coming up soon. With Sumit being blamed by KN itself...Viren would blast Ramesh for KNs carelessness and still having contact with Viraj.
certain things are very relevant for future tracks
KNH belongs to Viraj...Kabir signed the document
Viraj is the landowner...Kabir signed the documents

these suggest that LT would be out infrnt of the family and CM is defenitely coming with it...then the family wud say that Kabir and Viraj are on revenge mode against family and by then KN wud be in love and Ramesh wud have understood their love

@Deeksha Yes I understand. Ramesh would trust Nisha and her trust on Kabir. But we cannot rule out what he is going through. His daughter's marriage is going to be broken...and evidences that Kabir would run away would worry him. I think he has to directly question KN...and yes...he would trust Saurav also. I think KN and Saurav have to explain everything to Ramesh about Sumit from the beginning.

@Lakshmi I think Ramesh wouldn't blame Kabir but wouldn't blame Sumit also? He wouldn't know what to believe? And Viraj coming into this again would confuse him even more...
I still want Dolly to tell about Sumit abusing her to Ramesh. In that way Ramesh would get ready for battle. Putting him inside the battle at the last moment would make his actions weak. 

But yes...Viren Vs Ramesh is coming up soon. With Sumit being blamed by KN itself...Viren would blast Ramesh for KNs carelessness and still having contact with Viraj.

But in the UMT segment Ramesh was simply standing there contemplating it seemed...it wud be atleast a night before he gets into the battle...he has no voice in the GS matters he does not work there...if he gets involved Dadaji is gonna point that out to silence him...why didnt he think of the bang with Sumit having bag yestrday when Saurav said wat happened though ? was he too preoccupied with CM
Originally posted by lgr007

certain things are very relevant for future tracks
KNH belongs to Viraj...Kabir signed the document
Viraj is the landowner...Kabir signed the documents

these suggest that LT would be out infrnt of the family and CM is defenitely coming with it...then the family wud say that Kabir and Viraj are on revenge mode against family and by then KN wud be in love and Ramesh wud have understood their love

LT and CM would come out together...and VJ has to.enter soon. 

I think Ramesh would still want to go for LS if he knows Kabir doesn't love Nisha...He would be worried that Nisha has to go through another heart break. 

We need RaKa getting strong also. May be during FJ we might get some RaKa
Originally posted by lgr007

But in the UMT segment Ramesh was simply standing there contemplating it seemed...it wud be atleast a night before he gets into the battle...he has no voice in the GS matters he does not work there...if he gets involved Dadaji is gonna point that out to silence him...why didnt he think of the bang with Sumit having bag yestrday when Saurav said wat happened though ? was he too preoccupied with CM

I think Ramesh was worried and was expecting Nisha to be telling the truth...like jewels to be found there. And I am sure he is going to be mighty sad seeing Nisha cry and in problem. I remember the line..."teri aankhon se ek aansoon girta hai toh mere aankhon se chaar girte hai" He can be angry but his love and trust would remain. 

I think he would remember the bang when timeline gets discussed. Also...he can only remember the instance but has no proof too