Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 (Page 12)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

When Viren would throw the bomb of Viraj being the land owner, Dadaji's anger would increase ten-folds. Probably this is why he brings the disown clause when Nisha still supports Kabir.
i want to see ramy and nisha's reaction to this disown clause. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Shwets1502

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Todays episode was so full of loop holes and bad writing!!
Seriously!!!!!
You all have said it all...

Did anyone notice in the log, before Kabie 11: 36 something entry was Nisha, few minutes before. At some 11: some number...I was like eh? what is that entry doing there.

How can people be so dumb to not ask why Leela jumped to that bag. How would she know anyway? WHy would he bring it there anyway..!!! Super dumb!

How and why will Saurav want to steal from them? Seriously?

Today the writers were a BIG disappointment!! Was very badly scripted and totally illogical!!

Ramesh was the only sensible fellow there.
Poor Saurav...his luck...always gets blamed and framed.
The fellow needs some cousin protection hug and RL big time support and Nishu fighting spirit!~

Mohan??!! Makes me totally laugh with his expressions and new look!

Edited by soooperfan - 06 May 2015 at 10:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyah_usdeek_210Shwets1502

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

When Viren would throw the bomb of Viraj being the land owner, Dadaji's anger would increase ten-folds. Probably this is why he brings the disown clause when Nisha still supports Kabir.

dont forget, he'll blame ramy too...its his fav hobbyLOL

diyah_us-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by Shwets1502

But the door was a normal one without swipe card use...LOL Also...shouldn't Sumit's entry be logged in too? How did he enter then? 
I am sure KN and cousins would know it's Sumit but Dolly won't believe? Or shows she doesn't believe so that V2 doesn't know her problems with Sumit? 

@Bold...CVs did an elaborate build up to finally reveal Sumit being a sorcerer and you completely missed it?! All the times when Sumit would just appear to all the places and then disappear smoothly...yes, that was the CVs "subtle way" of telling us that Sumit is supernatural beingTongue.

Ugh...the door was so ancient that a "dhakka" from Leela would break it. Kaheka swipe card door?LOL

So what sort of a warehouse is this, which doesn't have CCTV cameras?

Dolly had a golden opportunity to tell about the abuse now, but I guess with Sumit bringing up DoSa thing, she would make the wise decision of putting up an act.

Supernatural being with the gift of overhearing...LOL 

Swipe card but no CCTV cameras? Wah! 

Dolly would play and put up an act...though no reason why she shouldn't tell that to the cousins.

facepalmdeek_210-Facetious-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by Shwets1502

But the door was a normal one without swipe card use...LOL Also...shouldn't Sumit's entry be logged in too? How did he enter then? 
I am sure KN and cousins would know it's Sumit but Dolly won't believe? Or shows she doesn't believe so that V2 doesn't know her problems with Sumit? 

@Bold...CVs did an elaborate build up to finally reveal Sumit being a sorcerer and you completely missed it?! All the times when Sumit would just appear to all the places and then disappear smoothly...yes, that was the CVs "subtle way" of telling us that Sumit is supernatural beingTongue.

Ugh...the door was so ancient that a "dhakka" from Leela would break it. Kaheka swipe card door?LOL

So what sort of a warehouse is this, which doesn't have CCTV cameras?

Dolly had a golden opportunity to tell about the abuse now, but I guess with Sumit bringing up DoSa thing, she would make the wise decision of putting up an act.
for sumit warehouse is like platform 9-3/4. maybe he used go through mo through from wizards of waverly place?? LOL
dhakka kya leela ke chune se it would have broken.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210diyah_usShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by diyah_us

most of the scenes in todays episode was very much serialish devoid of any brains.
And this rupan will never change. how dare she call kabir a chorAngryAngryAngry. And the way viraj
told nisha about him revealing to ramesh about her fake marriage was like 'nisha maine
aaj chai banaaya hain tum peelo' it was that casualLOLLOL. foolish guy & the police know
that the factory place is virajs & kabir doesnt know?? what crap. and V2 tho will always
believe their daamaad. when kabir was being blamed everyone assumed he is chor & when
sumit is being blamed suddenly they remember the daamad wordAngry & the way sumit
brought up that saurav is eyeing dolly was way too disgustingThumbs Down
i was angry when vimla was suddnely like mera damad mode. dadaji too is partial with ramesh's family. Angry

partial in the sense...? dadu always blames ramy and what ramy supports.
i have a feeling cm also will be out tmrw and dadu will take that also and scold ramy...and the poor guy had nthng to do with the cm

Rules have always been different for Ramesh and family. Also Dadaji never lets Ramesh take any decisions for his kids. Now Dadaji took KN marriage decision, but would blame it on Ramesh. 

I don't think CM truth is coming out any time soon to GF.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangodeek_210-Facetious-Echo.of.Hope

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

i agree. it was so bad of gf to doubt the guy who was literally grown up in their house. how can they doubt saurav he is like a son to gf. bechara got involved galti se. first he was blamed for email leaking now for fj?? doubting kabir and sumit wouldhavebeen fine. after sulee's bp it will be like a slap to dadaji but he will not agree to it coz sumit will reveal cm too( imo).
i dontthink ramy will like to meet viraj again. and moreover nisha was there with kabir in this project and doubting kabir is like doubting nisha. 

I suppose the DoSa topic coming up would embarrass and anger the decision-maker(s) in GH to just ask Saurav to stay out of this. A doubt has been planted in their mind, but no one will be really convinced that Saurav is a culprit. But they wouldn't even protest the idea because then it would seem that they are against Sumit. If you really think about this, dumb or not, the situation is awkward for GF and difficult for them to give a verdict then and there.

Since KN were in charge of the production and delivery, the safest thing to do is let them prove themselves innocent and in the process if they can find the guilty person its better. Like Shivani said, with dadaji learning that the plot is Viraj's, his anger will do all the talking. Kabir, tu toh gayaLOL

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soooperfan

Todays episode was so full of loop holes and bad writing!!
Seriously!!!!!
You all have said it all...

Did anyone notice in the log, before Kabie 11: 36 something entry was Nisha, few minutes before. At some 11: some number...I was like eh? what is that entry doing there.

How can people be so dumb to not ask why Leela jumped to that bag. How would she know anyway? WHy would he bring it there anyway..!!! Super dumb!

How and why will Saurav want to steal from them? Seriously?

Today the writers were a BIG disappointment!! Was very badly scripted and totally illogical!!

Ramesh was the only sensible fellow there.
Poor Saurav...his luck...always gets blamed and framed.
The fellow needs some cousin protection hug and RL big time support and Nishu fighting spirit!~

Mohan??!! Makes me totally laugh with his expressions and new look!

u r right...they made gf look like a bunch of clowns who cant think.
they just listen...the last person accused becomes culprit.
this is carzy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top