Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 6/5 (Page 10)

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_lotus

As usual...whenever some big secrets / issues revealed in the show dramatically almost all the characters turn out to be DUMB.  Everyone loses thinking powers and just start suspecting/blasting/blaming the person(s) framed.

Entire family is present but nobody noticed Saurav came in without bag, Leela hidden behind piller and putting jewels in bag and many such things. GF members lost their logical thinking and eye sight during the drama.

And lastly nutcase Viru...
Main to bachchaa hoon jee!
Mein ek nanha sa, pyara sa, chota sa bachcha hoon
@bold

some1 needs to seriosly tell him the truth.
i h8 seeing his charcter detiorate like this coz of sulee.
some needs to tell him to seriously move on.
maybe make nibir romance in front of him or the confession happens and viru over hears...something.
i want sensible vsr back!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Shwets1502

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

3. So fake jewellery was delivered...When? Sumit switched part of the jewels only previous night. Wouldn't that still be in the warehouse then? According to log, Kabir came in at 11.35 and went out at 11.50...How is that possible, if Saurav is the one with the swipe card?

Saurav took Kabir's swipe card. It has Kabir's details embedded on it. So the record would feed those details.

but went out at 11:50 makes no sense. Saurav got out the nxt day morning

Point. And how did Sumit enter? Did he make a duplicate one of Kabir's card?

point...how did he get in?
n even if sumit got in through kb's duplicate card how can saurav get in using same card... wont there be an error like the person has already entered and stuff.

is there any system to make duplicate card also like key? Big blooper.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Shwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
When Viren would throw the bomb of Viraj being the land owner, Dadaji's anger would increase ten-folds. Probably this is why he brings the disown clause when Nisha still supports Kabir.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangofacepalmdeek_210Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

But the door was a normal one without swipe card use...LOL Also...shouldn't Sumit's entry be logged in too? How did he enter then? 
I am sure KN and cousins would know it's Sumit but Dolly won't believe? Or shows she doesn't believe so that V2 doesn't know her problems with Sumit? 

@Bold...CVs did an elaborate build up to finally reveal Sumit being a sorcerer and you completely missed it?! All the times when Sumit would just appear to all the places and then disappear smoothly...yes, that was the CVs "subtle way" of telling us that Sumit is supernatural beingTongue.

Ugh...the door was so ancient that a "dhakka" from Leela would break it. Kaheka swipe card door?LOL

So what sort of a warehouse is this, which doesn't have CCTV cameras?

Dolly had a golden opportunity to tell about the abuse now, but I guess with Sumit bringing up DoSa thing, she would make the wise decision of putting up an act.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by Mehrana

So apparently while Nisha had all those staring sessions with Kabir, in actuality Kabir used telepathy to update Nisha on the progress report.ClapTongue

Leela took her own sweet time to give all those villanious expressions and even self-talk while a huge tamasha was going on merely 10 feet away from her. She really needs to tone down her villainous urges. The scene was just one of the stupidest thing I saw in this serial. And why did Saurav bring a khali bag in the first place? To pack Sumit in it?

Exactly! Framing Saurav is just as bad as framing Sukku. This is exactly my problem with bringing Saurav in this. Framing Kabir, and doubting Kabir over Sumit would have been fine. Kabir is the newest member, a guy about whom they know nothing and there's a trail of proof pointing towards him. By including Saurav, the CVs just "dumbed" down the scenario. Slapping Saurav was just too much. Leela is such a crass person and the GF is even more obnoxious for putting up with the melodrama of this mother-son duo.

I suppose Viraj has started considering Ramesh to be his confidant?LOL He looked so pleased with himself today for telling Ramesh about CM. He finally noticed that Nisha was displeased. I suppose when Sumit or the police will inform him of FJ, he will think that NIsha was upset about it. I have complete faith in him that he will curse himself for not being more cautious about what Kabir was uptoLOL.

I think even if Viraj draws it out for Ramesh to make CM and FJ connected, Ramesh will definitely still not believe Kabir did that. The thing that made the scene of him standing up for KN so nice was the fact that even if it wasn't Nisha, you could have completely trusted this guy to stand up for any other innocent person. He just KNOWS people. I think I am putting too much pressure on Ramesh to always do the right thing at all timeLOL. Sorry Ramy, you are allowed to be confused and lost every now and then.

@bold ROFL 

We have seen Saurav not being trusted before too during Ritiesh time. Saurav actually fell in the pit himself, else Sumit never thought of involving Saurav into this. Dadaji never believed Ramesh when he said he didn't lose the jewels during Moren khaand, would Dadaji believe Kabir or Saurav? 

That's the best part. Ramesh doesn't jump the gun and wait for the evidences. Also, he KNOWS as you said. He understands everyone really well. He would never believe Saurav would have done such a thing, so would have Kabir. Yes...too much pressure on Ramy...I mean back to back nuclear bombs...LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210-Facetious-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

@Mehrana When did the jewels get ready and got delivered when KN were always busy within themselves? Confused And how is Nisha in the loop suddenly when Kabir is the one in charge? 
Leela! The way she looked at the camera while keeping the jewels in the bag...I literally got scared. Director! Please ask her to calm down. 

We know how GF are na? They don't care for individuals but GKI. Saurav is getting framed, and no one for a moment thinks about it, as to why Saurav would do that? I mean, it's like telling Sukku has done it na? Saurav is like one among them...sadly he isn't except for Ramesh of course. 

Viren is going to drop another bomb. Would Viraj have another meeting with Ramesh and tell about FJ and Kabir running away? That would confuse him more. 

But slapping? Dadaji should have screamed then...What if it was Kabir she had slapped? They would have still kept quiet? 

Loved the moment Ramesh came forward to support KN, but still he didn't really look at Nisha. He can't stop himself from going to support Nisha. 

Bringing in DoSa was pathetic. Now Saurav would be out of the house. Dolly might side with Sumit, to know more about his plans I feel.

So apparently while Nisha had all those staring sessions with Kabir, in actuality Kabir used telepathy to update Nisha on the progress report.ClapTongue

Leela took her own sweet time to give all those villanious expressions and even self-talk while a huge tamasha was going on merely 10 feet away from her. She really needs to tone down her villainous urges. The scene was just one of the stupidest thing I saw in this serial. And why did Saurav bring a khali bag in the first place? To pack Sumit in it?

Exactly! Framing Saurav is just as bad as framing Sukku. This is exactly my problem with bringing Saurav in this. Framing Kabir, and doubting Kabir over Sumit would have been fine. Kabir is the newest member, a guy about whom they know nothing and there's a trail of proof pointing towards him. By including Saurav, the CVs just "dumbed" down the scenario. Slapping Saurav was just too much. Leela is such a crass person and the GF is even more obnoxious for putting up with the melodrama of this mother-son duo.

I suppose Viraj has started considering Ramesh to be his confidant?LOL He looked so pleased with himself today for telling Ramesh about CM. He finally noticed that Nisha was displeased. I suppose when Sumit or the police will inform him of FJ, he will think that NIsha was upset about it. I have complete faith in him that he will curse himself for not being more cautious about what Kabir was uptoLOL.

I think even if Viraj draws it out for Ramesh to make CM and FJ connected, Ramesh will definitely still not believe Kabir did that. The thing that made the scene of him standing up for KN so nice was the fact that even if it wasn't Nisha, you could have completely trusted this guy to stand up for any other innocent person. He just KNOWS people. I think I am putting too much pressure on Ramesh to always do the right thing at all timeLOL. Sorry Ramy, you are allowed to be confused and lost every now and then.
i agree. it was so bad of gf to doubt the guy who was literally grown up in their house. how can they doubt saurav he is like a son to gf. bechara got involved galti se. first he was blamed for email leaking now for fj?? doubting kabir and sumit wouldhavebeen fine. after sulee's bp it will be like a slap to dadaji but he will not agree to it coz sumit will reveal cm too( imo).
i dontthink ramy will like to meet viraj again. and moreover nisha was there with kabir in this project and doubting kabir is like doubting nisha. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

AnjaliPunia IF-Dazzler
AnjaliPunia
AnjaliPunia

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hw dare she slap my saurav. Uska bhi waqt aatega leelaji :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhillyarya

Problem is when all will come to know about then there huge chance that cousins also will not support kabir. Here ramesh and sourav can joint the dots, just they need to think carefully

I think Ramesh has to calm down KN and Saurav and stop them from pointing at Sumit without evidence. He would just need to motivate them and tell he is on their side. Rest can be taken care by KN and Saurav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Go to top