Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

I think Nisha is thinking about ways to prove Kabir innocent when Viraj enters. Coz it's a day scene. And we have another scene in courtyard at night. That's probably when KN will be unsuccessful coz Dolly would support Sumit.

someone pointed out that it can happen in the night too and when i saw the sbs clipping again i saw that ki it can be night time too. knh mein there is no window na so hamesh lights on rehta hai. ðŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Teogapi

bechara is working in low battery. he did not get to charge after he came back from the darga. lakshmi is also not there for battery saving. hope he gets fully charged and comes back with a bang with meri beti.😆

He works the best in low battery...After CM truth...I don't think it will be easy to charge him..and upar se FJ. Forget about recharging...I just hope he doesn't switch off.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
There is no reason why KV have to physically hit each other. I wish Ramesh was there to BAM them both...LOL 
@Isha Saurav getting arrested...is it confirmed?
Teogapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deek_210

I still don't get it why do kV always have to do hathapai? It's in rajput khoon of two bros fighting? :p I mean last time vv first attacked ainvayi n now kB.. If he was misbehaving/holding her then justified but otherwise y hathapai like that?
It was kabirs idea only na that nisha meet vv  for physio n badhao the misunderstanding..Huh :/ dumbo

kabir started the hatapai if we take the sbs segment but they could edit and mix the scene too and make it seem like vv started it. the cvs want to increase their nafrat before LT and if the illegitimate spoiler is true then more dhamaka ahead.😆
Teogapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

He works the best in low battery...After CM truth...I don't think it will be easy to charge him..and upar se FJ. Forget about recharging...I just hope he doesn't switch off.

i just hope he gets fully charged with lakshmi's return.😆 bechara his battery is at 7% now.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

i just hope he gets fully charged with lakshmi's return.😆 bechara his battery is at 7% now.😆

He probably would have been at 1% after confrontation. He over used his charge then. Over the night...he would have gained some charge.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shweta -- no idea if Saurav is actually arrested or not. Heard it on the forum. 
Teogapi thumbnail

He probably would have been at 1% after confrontation. He over used his charge then. Over the night...he would have gained some charge.

sone se charge milta hai.😆
he will get charged instantly after bedhakal threat.😉

any segments??

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Isha I think that's just speculation. No arrests would happen. 

@Rema Bedakal threat can give us RDR also...lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Are you sure its a day scene? May be its after Dadaji gives deadline? Why is Viraj even there? 

Could be.. if it's shot in day doesn't mean they can't show it as night scene.

I was wondering HOW Viraj gets to know about FJ? Sumit is under scrutiny. Will Viraj go to GH and Ramesh would confront him before he speaks to entire GF?